Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Custard

12 posts in this topic

....its getting boring. Can we stop, it was fun for a while but I do like custard with my rhubarb crumble and at this rate im not going to be able to look at it let alone eat it.

It is to be honest starting to ruin it when half way down the thread suddenly erupts into custard talk...

grrrrrr

I went to a protet meeting and there was this gentleman of west indian extraction at the back with his cock in a bowl of yellow dessert stuff. I asked him why and he said 'i's a fucking disgusted'

Custard references should be punished with 'custodial' sentences! :D

Lets make it custards last stand! :ph34r:

Well I didnt see that, probably as I have now developed such a huge aversion to custard that I was momentarily blinded when my eyes roamed over the thread title...or im no so allergic my mind blanked it out to prevent further damage x

man walking down road with custard and jelly and sponge coming out of his ear. policeman asked him why he had custard and jelly and sponge coming out of his ear. he said 'speak up, i'm a trifle deaf'

Well I didnt see that, probably as I have now developed such a huge aversion to custard that I was momentarily blinded when my eyes roamed over the thread title...or im no so allergic my mind blanked it out to prevent further damage x

Must have been a bit of an ordeal typing the title of this thread in that case. :)

Must have been a bit of an ordeal typing the title of this thread in that case. :)

it was akin to the moment I considered getting a Brazilian wax and the memory of my eyebrow waxing came back and I broke out in a sweat..yep...bit like that :ph34r:

I went to a protet meeting and there was this gentleman of west indian extraction at the back with his cock in a bowl of yellow dessert stuff. I asked him why and he said 'i's a fucking disgusted'

man walking down road with custard and jelly and sponge coming out of his ear. policeman asked him why he had custard and jelly and sponge coming out of his ear. he said 'speak up, i'm a trifle deaf'

With all due respect to the above that's one of the reasons I started the " it doesn't have to be custard thread ". I did think that if there was one thread devoted to it then the thread would run it's natural span as other threads do. :) Please see Holly about the West Indian joke. :D

....its getting boring. Can we stop, it was fun for a while but I do like custard with my rhubarb crumble and at this rate im not going to be able to look at it let alone eat it.

It is to be honest starting to ruin it when half way down the thread suddenly erupts into custard talk...

grrrrrr

I read a lot of threads and think " what a load of rubbish " or " that subject doesn't interest me " or " I have nothing to contribute to that topic " and so I ignore the thread and don't post on it. It's not up to me to say to other people that they should stop posting or that the thread should be stopped. I don't seek to impose my will on anyone. There is a difference and I hope other people can see that . :) and I agree with anyone who doesn't like a serious topic suddenly derailed by the intervention of custard. But please try and keep things in proportion. Nothing personal against Chloe (or anyone else for that matter) and I hope no one sees it that way. Live and let live. Please. :) p.s. have you considered that the more vociferous you are against the more determined people might be not to be told what they can post? :(

With all due respect to the above that's one of the reasons I started the " it doesn't have to be custard thread ". I did think that if there was one thread devoted to it then the thread would run it's natural span as other threads do. :) Please see Holly about the West Indian joke. :D

I read a lot of threads and think " what a load of rubbish " or " that subject doesn't interest me " or " I have nothing to contribute to that topic " and so I ignore the thread and don't post on it. It's not up to me to say to other people that they should stop posting or that the thread should be stopped. I don't seek to impose my will on anyone. There is a difference and I hope other people can see that . :) and I agree with anyone who doesn't like a serious topic suddenly derailed by the intervention of custard. But please try and keep things in proportion. Nothing personal against Chloe (or anyone else for that matter) and I hope no one sees it that way. Live and let live. Please. :) p.s. have you considered that the more vociferous you are against the more determined people might be not to be told what they can post? :(

This is a punting forum so going constantly off-topic in various punting related threads to discuss custard is against the rules. If complaints are made against a poster who keeps on posting drivel, the poster will be put in pre-mod generally..

This is a punting forum so going constantly off-topic in various punting related threads to discuss custard is against the rules. If complaints are made against a poster who keeps on posting drivel, the poster will be put in pre-mod generally..

I agree with you Pia. That is one if the reasons why, as I have said in other posts, I started the thread "It doesn't have to be custard".

grrrrrr

Dont worry you not the only one.. I just ignored it.

Which meant I just didnt even bother looking at the forum most of the time since it started popping up on other threads.......I like a bit of good humour but I honestly, I just didnt get it.....