graham2335

Xmas Party

14 posts in this topic

i know too parlous are having xmas parties,

anyone been to one one do the girls flirt with you.

and do you have to pay for a girl or can you stay there all day for just £5

I would like to go to a new years eve party, just think of the fun to be had doing the conga.

Got my Xmas party booked in Woking on 24th be annoyed if anyone else turns up! ;)

A parlour is having a Christmas party and it's only a fiver to get in? Fuck me, that sounds fun. Send me the details, I wanna go.

Im just waiting for the invite to Sarahs online party, think I might get it by Sarah pm ing me... :lol:

Got my kilt and sporron on, and the knees socks with the squin dubh firmly in place, and the poncey white shirt with the frills down the front,

Now where is that pm.........

Can't lie I'm texting my chosen parlor to see if they're having a Xmas party and if not, hopefully thw text will give them ideas....

i phoned them both you have to pay for the service is well, you cant just pay £5 and stay there.

Where is this bastion of sexual Xmas merriment?

So just some tinsel and a plastic tree in the waiting room?

i phoned them both you have to pay for the service is well, you cant just pay £5 and stay there.

You are not refering to both in East Midlands are you ? I called them as well, its just the entrance fees of £10/15 has been reduced to £5. You still have to pay for the rest of the services

You are not refering to both in East Midlands are you ? I called them as well, its just the entrance fees of £10/15 has been reduced to £5. You still have to pay for the rest of the services

What I am thinking of doing is paying the reception, 5 pounds plus the room price 30mins and then flirting with all the girls, then choosing one

A parlour is having a Christmas party and it's only a fiver to get in? Fuck me, that sounds fun. Send me the details, I wanna go.

I think like Graham said above, you will still be paying for a service etc.

In fact, £5 is a bloody rip-off most of my local parlours do something special (party - wise) on xmas eve like a glass of wine and a mince pie or nibbles etc for no extra charge.... They still expect you to choose a girl and go to the room with her.

No such thing as a free lunch, or in this case £5 party, as the saying goes !

It's such a shame that I am washing my hair that night! Otherwise I would have been the life and soul of the party.

I think like Graham said above, you will still be paying for a service etc.

In fact, £5 is a bloody rip-off most of my local parlours do something special (party - wise) on xmas eve like a glass of wine and a mince pie or nibbles etc for no extra charge.... They still expect you to choose a girl and go to the room with her.

No such thing as a free lunch, or in this case £5 party, as the saying goes !

Never worked in a parlour that does anything of the sort personally. Yes lots of them do offer a christmas drinky or chocs or mince pie but only once you have chosen your girl or if you have a booking. You dont get to party around with the girls....that I know of anyhow.

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with paying a fiver...its only a fiver after all, to get to do something that you never normally have the option to do all year round, which is have a drinky and a little bit of a party with the girls outside of a booking, bit of musich, bit of a dance you know. So long as you dont mind seeing other punters who have all also paid their fiver lol.

and so long as everyone doesnt want the same girl....eeek