WhilstNeroplays

Familiarity Breeds Contempt – The Perils Of Having A Regular

147 posts in this topic

I face a dilemma. I’ve come unstuck before with regulars so normally operate on a four-visit-maximum basis. However I recently broke this rule and saw this girl seven times, a combination of two and three hour bookings (18 hours in total), over a three month period. She’s a sweetheart, tremendous fun and a lovely personality.

The other day I didn’t fancy the drive, so using public transport it took me nearly three hours to get there. The two hour booking was scheduled for 2.30 but I still got there early, content to wait nearby with a coffee and the paper.

She’s half an hour late, eventually contacting me at 3.05. I finally reached her door five minutes later whereupon I discovered that she had evidently overbooked and, disappointingly, could only manage a one hour service that we eventually began just after 3.15.

At 3.50 she gets a text and informs me that we have to finish up soon. Presumably she didn’t want to miss her 4 o’clock appointment. So effectively, after 35 minutes, we’re done. Unable to hide my dismay I gathered my stuff, dressed and announced that I was off. There was no embrace or cuddle, I couldn’t even look at her. She was on the phone to her next client when I flounced.

She usually rings a taxi but now I was stuck in the arse-end of some provincial shithole without transport, so I had to walk for a few miles until I could pick up a cab. It was cold, raining and I wasn’t dressed for it. Three hours later I was standing, sodden, on a packed, unheated, stationary train, when she sent me a text - thanking me for visiting and apologising for the abrupt ending. She suggested I revisit her, on her next working day, promising to look after me, and not to be upset. I certainly didn’t want a repetition; traipsing across the home counties only to get mugged off, and my response reflected my disappointment.

The thing is, I still feel a bit resentful. Had this happened on a first or second punt I would have laughed it off. I know that in the scheme of things it’s only a few minutes, a triviality - and perhaps I’m being oversensitive, but I’ve experienced this familiar pattern before: I establish a seemingly good working relationship with a regular and then they start to take the piss. Stupidly, I thought we’d built up a rapport and I’m reluctant to burn my bridges without taking advice.

So firstly, was I right to take umbrage or am I being peevish?

And secondly, should I try and patch things up or just blank her and move on?

I think you've forgotten that we (punters and the WGs) are engaged in commercial transactions.

Uncle Pokey

I saw a girl regularly for a few months and we got on very well. The last time I visited her I requested a massage with a happy ending. After giving me a few perfunctory strokes she uttered the unforgettable words: "I'm feeling a bit tired - you'll have to finish yourself off today." I swiftly moved on to pastures new, and within a month I found a girl who was a quantum leap ahead in terms of service.

Your umbrage is well founded: punters are customers, not doormats, and their loyalty should not be taken for granted. Take a break from your regular girl and treat your tastebuds to some of the exquisite morsels out there. ;)

I face a dilemma. I’ve come unstuck before with regulars so normally operate on a four-visit-maximum basis. However I recently broke this rule and saw this girl seven times, a combination of two and three hour bookings (18 hours in total), over a three month period. She’s a sweetheart, tremendous fun and a lovely personality.

The other day I didn’t fancy the drive, so using public transport it took me nearly three hours to get there. The two hour booking was scheduled for 2.30 but I still got there early, content to wait nearby with a coffee and the paper.

She’s half an hour late, eventually contacting me at 3.05. I finally reached her door five minutes later whereupon I discovered that she had evidently overbooked and, disappointingly, could only manage a one hour service that we eventually began just after 3.15.

At 3.50 she gets a text and informs me that we have to finish up soon. Presumably she didn’t want to miss her 4 o’clock appointment. So effectively, after 35 minutes, we’re done. Unable to hide my dismay I gathered my stuff, dressed and announced that I was off. There was no embrace or cuddle, I couldn’t even look at her. She was on the phone to her next client when I flounced.

She usually rings a taxi but now I was stuck in the arse-end of some provincial shithole without transport, so I had to walk for a few miles until I could pick up a cab. It was cold, raining and I wasn’t dressed for it. Three hours later I was standing, sodden, on a packed, unheated, stationary train, when she sent me a text - thanking me for visiting and apologising for the abrupt ending. She suggested I revisit her, on her next working day, promising to look after me, and not to be upset. I certainly didn’t want a repetition; traipsing across the home counties only to get mugged off, and my response reflected my disappointment.

The thing is, I still feel a bit resentful. Had this happened on a first or second punt I would have laughed it off. I know that in the scheme of things it’s only a few minutes, a triviality - and perhaps I’m being oversensitive, but I’ve experienced this familiar pattern before: I establish a seemingly good working relationship with a regular and then they start to take the piss. Stupidly, I thought we’d built up a rapport and I’m reluctant to burn my bridges without taking advice.

In your place I would be very angry. If I make an appointment and am on time for it I do not expect to be fucked about. I would have been able to understand her being late, although I would not be happy about it but I would not expect to get the bum's rush after 35 mins. I would just walk away and find someone else.

I saw a girl regularly for a few months and we got on very well. The last time I visited her I requested a massage with a happy ending. After giving me a few perfunctory strokes she uttered the unforgettable words: "I'm feeling a bit tired - you'll have to finish yourself off today." I swiftly moved on to pastures new, and within a month I found a girl who was a quantum leap ahead in terms of service.

Your umbrage is well founded: punters are customers, not doormats, and their loyalty should not be taken for granted. Take a break from your regular girl and treat your tastebuds to some of the exquisite morsels out there. ;)

Even in the dreary, monochrome days of the 80s and 90s massage parlours I never encountered that level of indifference and sheer bloody rudeness. If you saw it in a film you'd think it had been invented.

Move on and good luck in your search for someone new.

You can hardly blame her for you deciding to take public transport because you "didn't fancy the drive", so your troubles of getting there, while being frustrating for you, shouldn't be part of the problem.

It is somewhat disappointing that she would choose to stick with everyone elses appointments and fuck around someone who is regular AND not just a quick in and out type :eek:

There are one of two answers. Either she genuinely felt that she could use your booking as the one to cut short to get back on track knowing she would genuinely make it up to you (as in extra time next visit without paying extra) and you would understand and be ok, or that she figured "he'll be back regardless" and coldly messed you around. Hard to know what one was her reason without knowing the girl. And hard to say whether you are cutting your nose off to spite your face, or doing the right thing in giving her the elbow :wacko:

To cut a 2 hour booking down to 35 minutes is terrible though. Surely she could have explained her thoughts if she valued your custom???

Even in the dreary, monochrome days of the 80s and 90s massage parlours I never encountered that level of indifference and sheer bloody rudeness. If you saw it in a film you'd think it had been invented.

The lazy cow couldn't even be bothered to stay in the room to watch me. It was just me, all alone with just the flapping sound of my foreskin to break the silence. I cried myself to sleep that night. :(

I think you've forgotten that we (punters and the WGs) are engaged in commercial transactions.

Uncle Pokey

I dont think he has. I think thats the point hes making. He booked 2 hours and she only gave him 35. (Although you dont say whether he paid for 2hrs)

There been times when Ive left a regular disappointed. She just didnt seem to be with it or took forever to turn up or kept dissappearing out of the room to the point where I start thinking "hold on, shes going off out for a long time. Im paying alot of money just to see her thats getting wasted".

Then you get it in your head that shes starting to take the pee and then you annoy yourself that youve been played for a fool...Ive even left early once or just couldnt walk out the door fast enough in case I showed too much of my annoyance..

In the end, we are paying money just to spent time with a girl but if it feels like shes treating us badly just cos she feels she can get away with it then we feel even more hurt cos its like shes sort of playing us.

If you want to see her again its your choice. Just dont knock yourself up about it. maybe text back that you werent happy about what happened..

If she had anything about her she would have cancelled the other guy. The fact that she didn't shows what she thinks of you. Move on. But make sure you leave an FR on this site. Just make sure the FR is realistic and true. She'll do it again. Don't waste any more of your time.

This should be posted every day. It's a JOB for the girls, sometimes nice, sometimes not. Don't get confused with cuddles and kissing, nice as they are. If you want those, get a girlfriend - she probably won't be nearly as pretty and may deliver an inferior blowjob but hey ho.

In this case, her schedule had slipped, you are a nice chump, so she juggled. Pity about the public transport but that 's the UK these days.

The lazy cow couldn't even be bothered to stay in the room to watch me. It was just me, all alone with just the flapping sound of my foreskin to break the silence. I cried myself to sleep that night. :(

If there was an I-am-speechless emoticon it would be here.

Not very nice experience for you. As far as I see it you have two choices, blow her out or give her a second chance. It's entirely up to you, it sounds as if she was distracted and overbooked her self. Not professional, and it depends on how likely you think it is that she'll offer the same service you were more than happy with again.

How you get to your appointment with her really isn't her issue, although many ladies will go out of their way to assist with stuff like that. Perhaps make a note of local taxi numbers in future, always a wise move because you never know what might happen. Directory enquiries can also help, or a quick google on your phone if it allows. No point taking it out on yourself.

If there was an I-am-speechless emoticon it would be here.

I heard her in the adjacent kitchen making a cup of coffee. I even heard the quiet rustling of cellophane as she opened a packet of biscuits. Each loud crunch was like a pin deflating my machismo.

Uncle Pokey

Easily said Uncle, but much more difficult to remember when a chap falls :wub: even a bit for a WG :(

i have had a bad experience of this myself with an SP of whom i became very fond ( at least ! ) and who I thought considered me as at least her "mate". Several thousand pounds in normal booking fees, more on presents and being a free photographer for many pictures still being used in her galleries.

All of a sudden, I was "persona non grata" for reasons I do not understand to this day :angry: I was called all sorts of very nasty things in her private e-mails to me and even in semi-public on her AW Profile. I even had to complain to that organisation ( ? ) to get my real name removed from one of my feedbacks on her :angry: ( which they did ! :) surprisingly enough ! )

Maybe I was getting to be too much of a regular with her that she was finding me intrusive ? Even her service declined towards the end, as she seemed to be taking me for granted and not putting her everything ( which was brilliant when she was on form :P ) to the extent I was becoming almost bored with her anyway :unsure: It would still be nice to know why she felt the need to suddenly call a halt, but in the intervening period, I have come to realise what a fool I was to get so deeply in lust with her as to fall for her bogus personality. :angry:

I have learned a salutary lesson from this, so I thought I'd share my experiences here as a warning to others.

BTW, having read Holly's heart rending account of her horrible experiences today, I can see that these things work both ways. Heartfelt sympathies and a big cuddle through cyber-space to you, Holly :wub::)

If she was really the best of the best, i would definitely give her a chance to put things right and go back to see if she adds the time you were short, but she'd be in the "last chance saloon".

I am guessing you just paid for the hour you renegotiated, rather than the full 2 hours you booked??? And guessing she didn't give a refund for almost haliving the time??

Even if you decide to move on for other girls....i'd be tempted to rebook to see if she'll keep her word of making it up to you, to hopefully at least get what you originally paid for. That way you could at least walk away feeling less hard done by ;)

Edited by partylover

Valery of HC (retired) deferred a client from a different agency so that I could enjoy the 2 hours I had expected with her. On a previous occasion she delayed a family appointment so that we could extend.

Nataly was extremely accommodating when my incoming flight was hours late and allowed me to shower and shave at her place before we started counting down.

I am sorry this happened to you. It reads like a horror story. Never in all of my working days have I ever treated a client like anything other than a king. All this texting etc is completely alien to me. i would never go near my 'phone whilst with a client except for to switch it off. I have never kicked anyone out early nor have I told the client to do anything for himself. While he is with me, I look after his needs, and spoil him and make him feel great because that is why he is here and he is paying me. I never forget who is helping me to pay my bills not ever.

I have been late - that i will hold my hands up to, but what you lose at the beginning you get added on ...and some..at the end I have never been late because of overbooking though.. it will be because of some domestic thing at home. I am dizzy and daft at times but not unprofessional. I work to a code and that is all of the above.

She was not just unprofessional - she was rude and that is so wrong. Ditch the bitch.

Edited by Sarah Summers

Regulars...

needs to come both ways.

When I meet a regular, it is generally for much longer meetings or overnights (at a slight discount).

And I have not been disappointed by a regular yet.

I subscribe to the second chance theory. You obviously enjoy spending time with this lady and she did at least text to apologise and say she'd make it up next time. I would be inclined to book another 2 hours and let her put things right.

You're certainly not guilty of expecting any more that a punter/WG relationship as you only said you thought you had a rapport, nothing wrong with that.

I think the lack of calling a cab for you was poor form if she's in the back of beyond but couldn't you have called one from your mobile?

All in all a disastrous experience but I think this lady will put that right for you, may just be the punt of your life.

DG

She probably thought she would get away with bustling you off thinking 'Oh he's a nice guy he won't mind' and it wasn't til you flounced she realised the error of her ways. If I were you I'd make it clear you were disappointed, see her again and see how it goes.

Name and shame or give her the chance to put things right. Your choice. You could test her willingness to make things up to you and keep your custom by saying "no texting" when you book the appointment and seeing how she reacts to that. You will know in a moment which way to go then.

there's plenty more girls out there - time to move on - dont waste your money or time on this woman - IMO she will inevitably do it again!

there's plenty more girls out there - time to move on - dont waste your money or time on this woman - IMO she will inevitably do it again!

Yes if somenone lets you down once they will do it again, why do you punt so far from home, if its not a walk of twenty minutes from my flat , I think twice. The point of a regular is you get a better not worse deal.

LOL surely no crying! thats fucking brilliant