Mr DivineMK

Vibrators

46 posts in this topic

Do men find it off putting if girls use vibrators especially if they come using the vibrator ?

Had a few clients got a little offended when used masturbation as a form of reaching climax normally stating let me do that. I for one find it a total turn on to watch a man masturbate and definately want him to take over in the final strokes as the thought of one false move and it is all ruined horrifies me.

I know from experience that being on the edge and then they decide to change position/movement can result in a spoilt moment so I always dread doing this to a man. Back to the origianl question though do you mind if a girl brings herself off or would you rather she just faked it to please you ?

Do men find it off putting if girls use vibrators especially if they come using the vibrator ?

It isn't off putting to me, quite the contrary. I love to see a girl make herself cum with a vibe.

i love to see a woman bring herself off, and her watching me is the biggest turn on there is:rolleyes:

Now there's a poser mmmm, no no that's fine by me.

I don't mind, I love it. A good old fashioned toy show and a real orgasm, rather than the overdramatic fale one, is a real turn of.

I think alot of men feel threatened by Vibrators as they appear to give alot stronger quicker orgasm but if you involve them it seems to be ok..I involve the guy by letting him use the vibrator on me, he still feels asif he is pleasuring me & doesnt feel left out.

Great, suggests she's really into what she's doing. I do believe that a female having an orgasm does not preclude her from having another one soon after ;)

Quite a lot of girls will actually ask the clients permission before picking up the vib. Personally I'm not a great toy fan but if the girl wants to use it I will always assist. Can be very horny but can also be quite off putting, sometimes both together ;)

I love helping a girl use a vibe. A few years ago I saw an oriental lady from a now defunct oriental agency. Her way of cumming was by using a large, nobbly vibe in her pussy while receiving anal. I was delighted to help, it was a very agreeable experience ;)

Had a few clients got a little offended when used masturbation as a form of reaching climax normally stating let me do that. I for one find it a total turn on to watch a man masturbate and definately want him to take over in the final strokes as the thought of one false move and it is all ruined horrifies me.

I know from experience that being on the edge and then they decide to change position/movement can result in a spoilt moment so I always dread doing this to a man. Back to the origianl question though do you mind if a girl brings herself off or would you rather she just faked it to please you ?

Adds to the fun for me, I generaly take 3 vibrators and a clit bullet/cock ring with me. Sometimes use them, sometimes don't. Had some great fun and some happy girls due to my toybag.;)

Isn't that a wacca plate, think I would be a bit intimidated by one of them thrust between my legs. One hell of an orgasm though I bet.

Earth shattering even.;)

Yes, I love my little pink vibrator lol. Did have a big black one once but it ran out of batteries, you know, the big type and I never replaced so threw it away ;):D:) xxx

I think alot of men feel threatened by Vibrators as they appear to give alot stronger quicker orgasm but if you involve them it seems to be ok..I involve the guy by letting him use the vibrator on me, he still feels asif he is pleasuring me & doesnt feel left out.

They just never do it properly though ;)

Originally Posted by Crystal

I think alot of men feel threatened by Vibrators as they appear to give alot stronger quicker orgasm but if you involve them it seems to be ok..I involve the guy by letting him use the vibrator on me, he still feels asif he is pleasuring me & doesnt feel left out

They just never do it properly though :D

well whats the problem in telling the guy exactly what you want done.! vice versa, most guys have no difficulty in directing the girl.

I would love the girl to take the lead witha vibe and direct her pleasure-- so long, as Crystal advises, as I am involved in the proceedings ;)

I absolutely love seeing a girl bring herself off using a vibro or just fingers.

The thought of it gets me quite hard! ;):)

I absolutely love seeing a girl bring herself off using a vibro or just fingers.

The thought of it gets me quite hard! :D:)

Too true, but it is even better if you do it, using your tongue, your fingers and your toys!! The difference in the reactions from different girls is incredible.

last girl just the clit bullet was enough quite quickly on a low setting after tongue and fingers....other girls well it takes the whole toybag, purple monster and all! Some of course wont play ball, the girls who think its an offence to have an orgasm with a punter. Ariel bless her put the bullet onto max and pulled her lips apart so that it was right on the button and took it till she convulsed across the bed!;) Mia took the lot, purple vibe on max etc, tied up to boot, nearly broke the toy and got told off by the maid for being too noisy!

Edited by 6upxxx
sp

Ariel bless her put the bullet onto max and pulled her lips apart so that it was right on the button and took it till she convulsed across the bed!;) Mia took the lot, purple vibe on max etc, tied up to boot, nearly broke the toy and got told off by the maid for being too noisy!

What's this another HoD wack off party, but without the pringles this time ?

I find the big knobbly things visually distressing, has anyone good stories to tell about the new breed of very expensive, anatomically shaped vibrators that they sell in some very nice upmarket ladies lingerie boutiques ?

I have a magic wand, erosillator, 2 f***king machines a massage table and about 100 other toys, any girl arriving at my place for an outcall can take her pick ;) so no it does not bother me.

Yes, I love my little pink vibrator lol. Did have a big black one once but it ran out of batteries, you know, the big type and I never replaced so threw it away ;):D:) xxx

Now I know what to get you for Christmas. I'll check out the Argos catalogue asap:D

Ever had a rampant rabbit?

I love helping a girl use a vibe. A few years ago I saw an oriental lady from a now defunct oriental agency. Her way of cumming was by using a large, nobbly vibe in her pussy while receiving anal. I was delighted to help, it was a very agreeable experience ;)

An ex-girlfriend of mine liked that trick, it was great for me too, giving anal while also getting some second hand vibes was a wonderful feeling, it was usually all over quite quickly though! :D

I love toys, I really like it when I can use a toy on a lady, and I'm more than happy for her to finish the job when it gets to the point of no return. BUT I need to feel confident that the lady is not going to try to insert in it me. It's not something I like and can make me feel quite uncomfortable thinking she may try to slip it in, still a quick chat when the toys first appear is all it takes to sort that out

I have a magic wand, erosillator, 2 f***king machines a massage table and about 100 other toys, any girl arriving at my place for an outcall can take her pick ;) so no it does not bother me.

Whats a magic wand and erosillator please (not heard of them before)

No it wouldn't bother me. But I would enjoy it the more if she let me lick her pussy whilst she used the vibe!!

Now I know what to get you for Christmas. I'll check out the Argos catalogue asap

Oh! please do Viz, I look forward to that ;):) It would be good if they sold them in Boots or chemist really :(

Ever had a rampant rabbit?

Yes, I did have rampant rabbit Gilbert, I think i've have/got quite a little collection :D most girls have though. It's funny, some men do get put out/off by the little vibrators xx

The only time I use a vibrator is when I have sinus problems and yes, they do work for that. They clear you out in no time.

Apart from that, I dont need one I am pleased to say.