Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SukhoiT50

Anyone Recognize This Girl (In Bedford At The Mo)

17 posts in this topic

Gabriella also know as Sasha. Use to work at Sensations Maidenhead before it was raided by the plod.

Now on adultwork under Berkshire, does work at the lounge in Reading AND she now has the most amazing tattoo on her right shoulder /arm. Oh and nice teeth, strange thing to say I know.

Same boobs but different age and height.

Teeth can make a good impression, like other uncommonly mentioned bits, and vice versa.

Edited by vivluvsme

I dont know the girl but ive found that intimate in bedford can be hit & miss on the girls, some good gfe & others very poor gfe.

SP

I dont know the girl but ive found that intimate in bedford can be hit & miss on the girls, some good gfe & others very poor gfe.

SP

Yes, standards have dropped from my experience. I had a terrible punt with Carly (she also works at Soft Touch in Northampton).

Also they seem to advertise girls that don't exist, when I call them, they tell me so and so is working today, but when I arrive there, they make up all kinds of excuses, I can tell from their facial expression, they are lying.

@Ianburton69, cheers for the info, I have sent her a pm, asking to clarify if she is working at IM or not, cos she can't be in two places at the same! Hopefully she replies!

Oops, I meant Ianburton76, I got the 69 from SP's signature! :lol:

sasha kindly replied to my email and has confirmed she is working in Bedford 2moz, she has also updated her location on her AW profile.

At the risk of looking like I'm talking to myself! Just dropping off a quick comment...I saw Sasha today and I was not ​ disappointed!

At the risk of looking like I'm talking to myself! Just dropping off a quick comment...I saw Sasha today and I was not ​ disappointed!

Didn't think you would be.. When I saw her the only negative thing I could say as it felt rather rushed apart from that great girl and again lovely tattoo on her shoulder, something about it / her.

Also you're not talking to yourself, at least I'm reading your posts!!

As IanBurton76 says you're not talking to yourself - there are hundreds of punters out there who are hanging on your every word and hoping for a blow by blow (sorry for the pun!) account of your session with Sasha/Gabriella.

Perhaps you would do a Punternet field report so we can all share your experience.

Like IanBurton76 says you're not talking to yourself - there are probably hundreds of punters out there who are hanging on your every word & hoping for a blow by blow (sorry for the pun!) account of your meeting with Sasha/Gabriella.

Why not submit a Punternet Field Report so we can all share the experience?

Didn't think you would be.. When I saw her the only negative thing I could say as it felt rather rushed apart from that great girl and again lovely tattoo on her shoulder, something about it / her.

Also you're not talking to yourself, at least I'm reading your posts!!

I got an extra 10 mins, I guess knowing and getting on with the owner helps! Tat is cool, she does have nice teeth and she is a top girl!

Edited by SukhoiT50

I have seen a few at itimate over the years but not been there for some time. Sasha the polish girl, jade a russian, alex a cracking romanian brunette as well as some sexy black ladies. Nothing tempts me there at the moment

I fact last time I properly punted in bedford was sheila of aw, oh and just remembered but how could I forget, Lexi, a cracking black lady who works for sophias angels out of befored and MK.

And how I miss the gorgeous caprice, another stunning black girl who I met a few times when house of divine had a place a couple of year back. memorble times