Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kantos Kan

I Love This Time Of Year

5 posts in this topic

Just finished a punt with a young indie who I saw a lot of in 2011, but not so much in 2012. This time last year we had a super punt and I now remember bringing her an xmas card and a few choccie bars as a present. I had forgotten that when I booked her this morning.

I was a bit mortified when she turned up with a card and confectionary presents for me. As it was a spur of the moment booking, I had bought nothing. I felt a right cad, despite her being fine about it.

Thankfully the booking went well, resulting in what seemed to be a pretty explosive simultaneous orgasm, right at the end of the appointed hour. Normally, this young lady would leap up at this point and get ready to leave. Tonight, she just stayed and cuddled up. Half an hour later, despite me having been embarrassed over having no present for her, she initiated round two. I pointed out how far over the clock we were and she simply whispered "shhhh, it's christmas".

So, a card, choccies and a free round 2. I love this time of year :D.

There is some Christmas spirit around, its good to hear. I had an overnight with a lovely girl at the weekend that went over the official allocated time by 4 hours. We also shared cards and presents having seen each other once before. We all know its not expected and wont happen every time, but for the genuine punters out there that are kind and respectful, its nice to experience some additional festive fun!

Sounds like you had a lovely time, DCM, me too I love this time of year lots of nice warm festive feelings about ..x

I think I have fallen in lust with Abella :D:wub::D

Definitely on my "to do" list for 2013 !!! I like my Ladies tall, but to find one with such big and beautiful boobs ...... seventh heaven :P:D:wub:

I think I have fallen in lust with Abella :D:wub::D

Definitely on my "to do" list for 2013 !!! I like my Ladies tall, but to find one with such big and beautiful boobs ...... seventh heaven :P:D:wub:

Thanks you shes lovely and her assests definitely go before her !!! <_<:D xx