Chloe Kisses

Locations?

44 posts in this topic

I am currently looking for a new apartment. My question is to the guys who visit milton keynes are...

1) Does it have to be in the city center?

2) Would it put you off if the location was outside the city center, say in one of the nearby estates (a nice on obviously) or one of the villages directly on the main routes through mk?

3) If it would put you off being away from the immediate city centre what would the reasons be

3.1) finding it

3.2) finding parking

3.3) cant be bothered leaving the city center

3.4) worried it may take longer to arrive

Or wouldnt you be bothered at all so long as it was a nice area, is discreet or off a street where you wouldnt really stand out, there was parking and its off one of the major milton keynes roads...and its a nice house/apartment

Thats all really, there are so many options out there for small but really nice working accomodations but not all of them are in the city centre and I am in a bit of a dither over it as I dont want to inadvertently rent somewhere that no one can be arsed to drive too then be stuck with it for 6 months and go through all this again. Once I find somewhere I want to be able just stay there and quietly get on with life.

Not sure if this is in the right place so if its better on the general chat section then move it mods lol.xx

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Priorities are: Free nearby parking. Entrance discreet/not overlooked. Clean and tidy. Warm in cold weather! Convenient loo/washing facilities/fresh towels. Er, that's it.

The only locations I would visit in MK are 1) Central MK (within walking distance from either the train station or Centre MK) or 2) Bletchley town centre (again within walking distance). I personally would not visit any other locations.

Personally not fussed as long as its easy to park and discreet. If driving to MK and surrounds is already well served but maybe a problem for those who train it if the place is more than a 10min walk.

For me the easy to find thing is vital in MK. Then the usual, cleanliness, discreet entry, good shower facilities, clean towels etc are pretty much a given for me.

Anywhere in MK or outside for me. Free parking available as mentioned with reasonably discreet entrance... and a functioning shower. Also, heating.

Agree about needing to be easy to find but then again I find the MK central rectangle confusing (thought the Hub was at the far end from the station even after visiting it many times...).

I find the routes away from the centre confusing so would want to know in advance to check it out on Google maps - but again I am a weak old fool who hasn't yet convinced himself he knows a Coventry hotel location despite knowing the city and surrounds well - but I will sort it out before needing to get there.

I am surprised someone said he would only visit the central area - perhaps he is not aware what glories he isturning down if he doesn't know the name, the background, the Pnet board personality, the body, the sexuality, the naughtiness, the inventiveness, and the until recently glued-on knickers of the original poster??

Edited by vivluvsme

I think you should fine one within walking distance of the train station as some of us who may want to see you reside in London and would not want to use their car due to one or more reasons.

Edited by matrix837

Priorities are: Free nearby parking. Entrance discreet/not overlooked. Clean and tidy. Warm in cold weather! Convenient loo/washing facilities/fresh towels. Er, that's it.

what he said.....look at ego...perfect!

Anywhere in MK or outside for me. Free parking available as mentioned with reasonably discreet entrance... and a functioning shower. Also, heating.

+1

Bletchley is fine. you need an established location as many of the new areas arent on peoples sat navs!

Bletchley is fine. you need an established location as many of the new areas arent on peoples sat navs!

It's not too late to ask father Christmas for a new sat nav!

For me it would MK Centre as I could drive or catch the train there. Though if it is was outside my preference would be between M1 junctions and MK - not far from main road to MK - as having to stray off main road or travel through MK adds to journey time...but again ideally within walking distance of train station

I hope you get something sorted soon, Miss Kisses...I guess just behind Staples is not a good location anymore!?! :ph34r:

I hope you get something sorted soon, Miss Kisses...I guess just behind Staples is not a good location anymore!?! :ph34r:

??? Not at all, my lease is up and I want something smaller.

??? Not at all, my lease is up and I want something smaller.

That makes me laugh, since as a simple bloke I thought that all us blokes wanted something bigger, either as our own appendage or on the ladies we choose to meet.

anywhere in mk or surrounds good for me,days/working hours more important as my 'play time ' varies freom week to week.will catch up soon.

I would say easy parking is quite important. I get put off going into CMK on a Saturday, knowing that I could spend ages drivig around in circles trying to find somewhere without paying the extortionate premium rate.

There are some flats where I have visited wgs in the past near Campbell Park just to the east of CMK. They have the advantage of being near the center shopping area, have free parking areas, not much traffic and discrete access.

I think you should fine one within walking distance of the train station as some of us who may want to see you reside in London and would not want to use their car due to one or more reasons.

That applies to me as well.

I am currently looking for a new apartment. My question is to the guys who visit milton keynes are...

1) Does it have to be in the city center?

2) Would it put you off if the location was outside the city center, say in one of the nearby estates (a nice on obviously) or one of the villages directly on the main routes through mk?

3) If it would put you off being away from the immediate city centre what would the reasons be

3.1) finding it

3.2) finding parking

3.3) cant be bothered leaving the city center

3.4) worried it may take longer to arrive

Or wouldnt you be bothered at all so long as it was a nice area, is discreet or off a street where you wouldnt really stand out, there was parking and its off one of the major milton keynes roads...and its a nice house/apartment

Thats all really, there are so many options out there for small but really nice working accomodations but not all of them are in the city centre and I am in a bit of a dither over it as I dont want to inadvertently rent somewhere that no one can be arsed to drive too then be stuck with it for 6 months and go through all this again. Once I find somewhere I want to be able just stay there and quietly get on with life.

Not sure if this is in the right place so if its better on the general chat section then move it mods lol.xx

Chloe - If you wish to attract guys from London, no matter where you decide to move to, you will still need to be within walking distance from the railway station.

Not all of us want to drive to MIlton Keynes when the train journey from London is relatively easy. Also some of us may not be car drivers.

Chloe - If you wish to attract guys from London, no matter where you decide to move to, you will still need to be within walking distance from the railway station.

Not all of us want to drive to MIlton Keynes when the train journey from London is relatively easy. Also some of us may not be car drivers.

Hi, thats understandable. I think so long as there is a direct rail link from central mk though it shouldnt be an issue. 

Hi, thats understandable. I think so long as there is a direct rail link from central mk though it shouldnt be an issue. 

That may add several minutes to a journey  which could cause any punter with issues relating to "free time" to consider.

Nearby free parking essential.

Not so difficult to find that a search on Google maps will not reveal it.

That's it.

:)

I would say that the biggest problem would be how discreet it is. If you were in a small village then you would get noticed quickly. The best thing about a city center is that you are anonymous and the places are usually busy so no one will notice your car parked or you walking by the house.

Thankyou everyone for your help.Its all sorted now and I shall keep your suggestions in mind for the future if I needs be.