Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Bad John

I Know It's Possible, But .....

12 posts in this topic

..... can anyone please tell me how to attach a link / photo / video to a post on here ?

I've seen other people do this, but is this reserved for "Mods" or can anyone do it ?

I received an hilarious picture attached to an e-mail entitled "The Greek Smoking Ban", which I would love to share with everyone on here, but I can't work out how to do this.

Sorry,

(signed) D.O.M ( In this case DENSE Old Man, rather than my usual DIRTY Old Man :( )

I've searched for "post attachment, post clip, post photo," etc., on the site, all to no avail, so please don't rip into me for not having tried ?

I DO hope someone can help, as it's really quite good :)

Is it as simple as right click on the item and cut it. Then paste it on to the page here? I'm no techie, so I bet there are others who will know if I am wrong (I was wrong once before and I still remember it after all these years!).

Whoever explains it can they please do it step by step in really simple terms. I speak as someone to whom cut and paste means scissors and a bottle with a gluey substance in it.

Whoever explains it can they please do it step by step in really simple terms. I speak as someone to whom cut and paste means scissors and a bottle with a gluey substance in it.

Presumably you sniff that part!

I am amazed that nobody has come along to explain to us thickies how to do a simple thing like this.

I am amazed that nobody has come along to explain to us thickies how to do a simple thing like this.

+1 :confused:

When you open a reply box, there is a double row of icons above the text area - bottom row, 11th along, looks like a picture - that's for adding a picture! click on there and then paste the link of the picture you wish to upload. You may have to store your picture on a hosting site such as photobucket first.

To add a video, on the reply menu click the third icon "special bcc code".

Select media

Paste in the url of the video:

Will appear in the message as:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYFVXq38dAc[/media]

for example:

Hmmmmm.. some girls are definately to only be seen and not heard... :(

Edited by Overworked

a>

To judge by the over flowing ash tray, that must be a very old picture. Is that why you posted it?

To judge by the over flowing ash tray, that must be a very old picture. Is that why you posted it?

The mobile phone looks ancient too, similar to my punting phone.

See, men dont just look at the tits.

Thanks for that pic, it has made my morning :)