ALyons

Nice Girls In London For £60 Per Hour?

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Due to cost of studies etc I am looking for 'value for money' girls who offer standard sex for £60 an hour? Does anyone have good recommendations? Links or locations would be welcome :)

Rather than see one girl a month for £60, I'd see one every two months or more for £120+. Why waste your money on rubbish experiences or waste your time trying to find the best value girl for peanuts?

Put it this way, I'd rather have a great experience with a classy, well dressed model for £150, than a barely satisfactory experience with an average looking, non english speaking girl for £60. You probably won't want to remember it the next day anyway!

But the classy girl will probably dress up as a secretary, wear Louboutins with 5 inch heels and give you her thong as a present afterwards!

You won't want to forget that experience in a hurry!

Another option may be spending less time with a more expensive girl, there are quite a few in the 100-120ph category who are nice and do a 30 min option within a £60-70 budget.

ALyons,

I agree it is very rare to have a good service from wg at £60/hr as normal charge is for half hour.

But if you add £10 and goto £70 then my suggestion is to attend a sex party called Pams Parties.

Here for £70 you get to have unlimited pleasure with 4 to 6 girls for 4 hours.

I have been twice and found them to be friendly, accomodating and value for monet.

If you dont mind having sex whilst other men are in the same senario then do go.

Some ladies are mature but as its your first then definately see Tina, Marsha and Mia these ladies looked after me on my first visit.