Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

Pubic Hair - Guardian Article Say Don't Shave It

16 posts in this topic

Here is the link:

http://www.guardian....ob-stop-shaving

Men and women have been on PN saying it is safer and heathier to shave off. This article contradicts that opinion.

Hmm I've actually been of the opposite opinion on PN.

Edited by Strawberry

Makes me glad that I've got a full head? of hair down there, even if I haven't up top!

The Guardian has all sorts of funny ideas. I wouldn't read too much into it.

The Guardian has all sorts of funny ideas. I wouldn't read too much into it.

But this was one they lifted earlier from another publication.

Hmm I've actually been of the opposite opinion on PN.

Ditto!

Pubic hair actually improves sex, makes it more comfortable, its time people who shaved down there owned up to their real reasons,, for this daft practice.

I just trim it short now and then myself, certainly don't like the idea of shaving down there.

Intereesting view on STI infection through tiny cuts.

I am a fan of shaved and partly shaved pussies, as I cant abide a face full of bushy pubes when giving a lady oral. I keep myself trimmed, but shave the ball sack. This is mainly because of time spent sitting down at a desk or in the car where a hairy sack and thick pubes makes me itchy and sweaty.

What I do ensure is that I always leave 3-4 days between shaving and sex with a WG to mitigate infection risk.

Intereesting view on STI infection through tiny cuts.

I am a fan of shaved and partly shaved pussies, as I cant abide a face full of bushy pubes when giving a lady oral. I keep myself trimmed, but shave the ball sack. This is mainly because of time spent sitting down at a desk or in the car where a hairy sack and thick pubes makes me itchy and sweaty.

What I do ensure is that I always leave 3-4 days between shaving and sex with a WG to mitigate infection risk.

Isn't it stubbly after 3-4 days? i seem to remember posts from ladies complaining about stubble.

No, it's not stubbly, oddly enough.

Pubic hair actually improves sex, makes it more comfortable, its time people who shaved down there owned up to their real reasons,, for this daft practice.

which are?

I don't shave I wax but I am assuming you mean all people who prefer it hairless?

I wouldn't say it's any more safer or healthier to not have hair over having hair, it's just a preference...I have a bush right now as i had a break over christmas and it's a bit strange being tufty after so many years! :D

Isn't it the case that bleeding gums (i.e.around teeth) give rise to a greater risk, hence the advice that you shouldn't brush your teeth within 4 hours of a punt? I suppose that's why visits to the GUM clinic are so important :lol:

The advice the gum has always given me is trim don't shave. That sounds really sensible having read this article.

I suspect that, looking at the author's mugshot, she has an axe to grind on this subject.

I bet she has a monstrously wild, bushy thicket that even Monty Don wouldn't have a clue how to deal with.