Ducati

Anyone Seen Vanessa$ ?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, just wondering if anyone has seen the above lady from AW? is she accurate with her age? And what's she like service wise? Looking for a naughty lead taking lady who hopefully DFK and also offers the naughtier services like RIM.

Ducati, I haven't seen her but did look at her private pics some time ago. For a 37-year-old with a DD bust her breasts look unbelievably firm and outstanding - enhanced rather that natural (as she claims)? I may be wrong but it's something that niggles me when I expect to find natural breasts and find unnatural lumps.

I also looked at the private gallery, I am tempted, just hoping to get a review away from AW.

i have seen her plenty of times. and i have recommended her plenty of times in these forums.

one of the best blowjobs that you will ever get, rimming and cim and proper dfk.

she smells nice, dresses nice. her photos are dead accurate, she is as attractive in real life as in the photos - amazing legs.

however, comparing her to when i first starting seeing her a few years back she is slowly gaining weight around the stomach area which her carefully selected sexy lingerie does a good job concealing.

nonetheless, i cant think of a hotter milf in london at the moment. she reminds me of lesley zen but EE style!

She's on my list for 2013, just waiting for her to return from her holiday then hopefully she will reply. Can't wait!!! ;)

I have seen her about 7 or 8 times in the last couple of months.

Definitely one of the best in London and throughly recommended.