Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sigispen

Paddinhton Thai Bait'n'switch

5 posts in this topic

AW 1567635 RubMyClit - nympho is not the girl who welcomes you to her basement flat in Westbourne Terrace. So avoid if you are looking for a classic Thai beauty.

Yep - same girl as I reported on in the oriental hotties thread. She goes under multiple aliases, one being mysterious girl... my report was less than praiseworthy

Yep - same girl as I reported on in the oriental hotties thread. She goes under multiple aliases, one being mysterious girl... my report was less than praiseworthy

Mo, she just picked up two more FRs in the past week and I wonder if there may be two girls using that same flat/mobile number. On my first visit, you entered into a large, living room-type area and on the second (and last) this had been replaced by a new 'room' in the middle, with a narrow passageway past Michelle's door to the kitchen. Since the girl who answers the phone is NOT Michelle and (I believe) is not even located in the flat, it is hard to gauge the 'organisation'. As I mentioned in my original comments about Michelle, the whole set-up is very unusual and could provide a culture shock for punters used to dealing with an oriental agency. Pursuing 'indies' is a hit or miss proposition. :unsure:

The girl I saw was not at all Thai looking, and not very pretty or sexy, which was why I did not cross the threshold. So it is obviously a bit of lottery on this number.

The girl I saw was not at all Thai looking, and not very pretty or sexy, which was why I did not cross the threshold. So it is obviously a bit of lottery on this number.

Then this girl might be the occupant of the new 'bedroom'. If you insist (or had insisted) on seeing 'Michelle,' I don't think you would have had any complaints about her looks or sex appeal but the 'lottery' you mention is really is about her attitude and performance. Frankly, if she is seeing a parade of £90 p/h punters throughout the day and night, she may even have some excuse. I did go back a second time - I'm a slow learner - but she simply went through the motions even moreso. NOT recommended. :unsure: Edited by Tiggy 7