Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystal

Punting Days?

19 posts in this topic

A client comes in every Wednesday morning without fail today we was chatting & he said it's because Wednesday morning is his punting day! it's the one day of the week he likes to have a treat & that way he doesn't end up spending to much money as he is strict on just once a week. I was wondering do many of you have 'punting days' or is it just whenever the need arises?

He said I would be suprised as to how many clients actually have these certain days a week. I guess it's a good way of sneaking away from the mrs etc as they can be your gym days or a day you have a meeting or something just never really thought it would be prepared so far ahead.

xXx

A client comes in every Wednesday morning without fail today we was chatting & he said it's because Wednesday morning is his punting day! it's the one day of the week he likes to have a treat & that way he doesn't end up spending to much money as he is strict on just once a week. I was wondering do many of you have 'punting days' or is it just whenever the need arises?

xXx

Whenever the want or need arises! :cool:

I can punt any day of the week but my favourite day is Monday, that is not always possible as my "favourite" girls do not always work on that day.:cool:

Wow, if only I could get away with it every week !!

The days that I usually punt usually have "day" at the end of them. :cool:

I agree with ClarenceN - Whenever the want or need arises :)

As we oldies save it up for 5-6 days or more for punting on a regular basis with vTablets, this need is planned around other interests.:P As I'm horny for 2-3 days I like to do be a greedy boy punter sometimes with my regular on Wednesday/Thursday and then another horney devil on a Friday.:o Some guys needs are satisfied with a JArthur a couple of days after a good punt to happy memories - due to can't keep up in the bedroom department.

So yes Cristal regular days is quite normal, like Wed - Thurs - Friday being most popular for me.:cool:

The days that I usually punt usually have "day" at the end of them. :cool:

Haha!! what about Sundays? Do you like to punt on a sunday? I find them the quietest day of the week so don't bother opening anymore til 3pm!

Haha!! what about Sundays? Do you like to punt on a sunday? I find them the quietest day of the week so don't bother opening anymore til 3pm!

I was surprised when I saw you opened later on Sundays but obviously you know what's right for MB.

I can recall several Sunday mornings having a coffee and wandering around the shops until HoD opened.

Then when it's done there's time to drive home and the rest of the day is free.

But you might not decide I'm mr trendsetter...

I usually aim to see a working girl once a fortnight, and always book an indie.

The only bad thing about booking an indie is I normally have to book several days ahead in order to see the girl I want to see. Sometimes the urge to have sex I had at the time of booking, has subdued by the time we meet up.

I still have a great time, but it would have been much greater if I could have seen her the same day I booked her.

There is a 2 hour slot each week on xday during which a certain person is guaranteed to be at least 80 miles away and have no access to a mobile phone. So my punting goes into that slot . I have the need (well, desire) every day actually - so when the slot arrives, i am well ready.

My punting day used to be Thursday, because that was my day off from work. I once spent £560 in a day punting on different girls. I do have a high sex drive though.

Dont really have a punting day but like to get a punt in at least once a week, often at the weekend as it is my wind down treat for surviving another week at work!!

But then sometimes i get an extra one in when the need arises!!:cool:

Like so many I am largely officebound during the week so unless I take time off as leave can only do weekend appointments - have often wondered how the numbers that do weekday visits are able to.

I usually do a Sunday. I'd say the majority of my punts have been a Sunday. I have a free house on a Sunday so no questions over where I'm going and I have no work or anything so it's a nice day for me to get up, have a shower and go to a parlour. :cool:

Really? I thought weekends were the busiest time so havent bothered trying.

Usually gone to London if I punt on weekends.

Dang! Why am I trying to squeeze MK punts in at weekday lunchtimes?

He said I would be suprised as to how many clients actually have these certain days a week. I guess it's a good way of sneaking away from the mrs etc as they can be your gym days or a day you have a meeting or something just never really thought it would be prepared so far ahead.

xXx

Hi Crystal,

I think it's good that your hours are varied and longer- this will suit girls/guy's alike :P:cool:

I have never had a regular punting day, I think about sex 24/7, so If I didn't have disipline I'd be shagging every day lol, but I will go when I feel like It, or flush with some ££. I would guess pay day for many guys would be a popular time for a punt, either weekly on a friday, or monthly.

My punting day is any day of the week when I have some cash in my pocket. Unfortunately this does not turn out to be once a week but good fortune this week as Friday will be my punting day:D

Cheers

AL

xXx

Oh how I wish I could afford to punt every week.I punt about once a month,and as my rest days follow an 8 week cycle its not allways on the same day.I do try for a monday or tuesday,never weekends.