Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vivluvsme

Fr111816

7 posts in this topic

I was disappointed to see this FR writer's experience and some of us would have recommended he did as he suggests at the end and walked.

But interesting that it seems to be only FR on this agency.

Any comments on the agency from experience and website from analysis for general information?

He got all he deserved in my view.

I would have told her to go. If they have the balls to do a bait and switch, then I don't care how the girl looks, I would not go ahead with the booking. The chances of a good service are small if they are the type of place to B&S.

Looks odd to me:

- First report from the author

- First report on the agency / lady

- The comment "Pretty sure there was a guy in the next room watching TV which wasn't great."

did the author see a guy, or just hear the telly, it's a strange thing to be "pretty sure" about.

- Flipping expensive punt for Birmingham, particularly to go ahead with once the author realised when the door opened that it was a bait and switch.

I just wondered if there were any hints of the agency being less than trustworthy.

Everyone has a feedback quote but this is the first FR. i didn't doubt the FR though.

The agency just doesn't ring true to me but I couldn't find a way to tineye/google reverse the images as you can with a tweak on AW.

I did an image lookup on "Jade's" photos and found them to be of Penthouse Pet Zoe Britton.

In addition, the agency has been found to have written their own reports in the past, when they were called "elegant international" and "northern playmates".

Under the circumstances, I am inclined to believe the report.

Agreed about the report ringing true.

Does the agency's past behaviour you cite lead you to consider putting the agency on the no reports list?

Not looking to create trouble for anyone but fake pics and self-reporting makes them candidates for sanctions I would have thought to protect other punters.

Bianca from London is US based and a UFC fighter's girlfriend.