StudMuffinUK2K

Charlotte Class In A Basque - Birmingham

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've known this lady called Charlotte for years in Birmingham and has been a long friend too. Since August she suddenly stopped everything and all contact with everyone. I'm not sure what's going on but her website now is being closed very shortly which is http://www.classinabasque.co.uk

I am a bit concerned for her as I've said I'm an old friend and this is very out of character.

Does anyone know anything more?

Oh that is sad - I was going through Brum Pnet reports to answer someone's request for urls and noticed Charlotte's site whose name I have always liked but had never followed up to meet her.

From reading between your lines she was a very nice person so I do hope there is a straightforward choice explanation, or at least a not too bad life event situation (sorry for terminologies) which you and her other customers would need to accept.

I hope there is soon news to put you and others' minds at rest.

VLM

It's quite sad but more importantly I'm concerned as we've been friends for years so I guess I'm more worried about her.

Has anyone got any further updates on this?

She got married and moved away. Accept it!

She got married and moved away. Accept it!

Are you guessing P or is this a fact? Although I have not seen Charlotte ( I also know Her by another name) recently I was friendly with Her. I am thereforr surprised to hear the news of a marriage. However I do wish her well wherever She is., as like as like StudMuffin I have been concerned about Charlotte.

I think the honest answer to this is when a WG finishes work they don't want any contact with their former punters , no matter how well they got on or how often they saw each other...saw Charlotte back in the day (2001/2)...a genuine woman

I think the honest answer to this is when a WG finishes work they don't want any contact with their former punters , no matter how well they got on or how often they saw each other...saw Charlotte back in the day (2001/2)...a genuine woman

Well more a guess than an 'honest' answer.

That will often be the case, I guess, but the OP is, it appears, first of all wanting to know if the lady is safe and well because of the way she disappeared from the scene.

If she has left the business by choice then she presumably doesn't look at such sites as this and so that is simply moving on rather than shying away from the idea of reassuring former regulars that she is OK.

It is a guess , the only one who knows is Charlotte...I'll guess again & say Charlotte has more than likely retired , when i saw her in 01/2 she was in her early 40's then , so she would be early 50's now...everyone has to call it a day sometime

That's new information and supports your assumption. I hope it is as straightforward as this suggests it is.