Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyA

Sweetcoated From Retford

10 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas everyone, having visited Retford in the past, Has anyone visited Sweetcoated from the purple site.

Many thanks

Not seen her, but have had her in my Hot List since Mid May-12.

Exchanged PMs then texts, appears to be genuine, but not a regular worker.

She has sometimes gone up to 2 months without any updates regarding as to when she is next working.

Her window of working is also very narrow (mainly whilst kids are at school) so difficult to

book. Once or twice, she updates in the morning that she is available up until 2pm that day,

which makes it difficult for me to book at that such notice.

I have a feeling that she may have had a previous profile as well, but could be wrong on this.

Whilst I can't help you with your query, I hope you find my comments helpful.

CT

Hi yes comments very helpful, sometimes as you say her profile is quite narrow and restrictive, but I feel if their is certainty that she can meet on a certain day without backing out, she would still be worth a visit.

It's just a pity she is the only one in Retford, unless i'm totally wrong.

billy

She updated today so from her text she was available today. She does look nice and probably a few people would be pleased if someone was able to meet her and report back - and perhaps chat to her about what makes it difficult to see her. perhaps she could then find some way for people to know when she's working.

But if she does turn out to be genuine checking your hotlist will help you know when she's working.

Does she answer emails? Why no info on money? essential to know and a bit of a worry re her genuineness in terms of carrying out appts.

her text says she does more than her enjoys list so a little contact to help you establish what you get would be worthwhile and establish some conversation between you - but I would suggest avoiding long exchanges which might put her off.

Edited by vivluvsme

Being half-term this week, she has updated her profile to say that she is working in Sheffield, tonight from 8pm!!

This is at least the third profile she's had on there; she's in my hotlist too. The first profile had some good feedback. Then she disappeared for a few weeks, reappeared with another profile and got a couple of good feedbacks, left again a few weeks later, and signed up again in Aprii of last year.

She's logged on today, says she's avail 10-5 Tues-Friday this week.

This is at least the third profile she's had on there; she's in my hotlist too. The first profile had some good feedback. Then she disappeared for a few weeks, reappeared with another profile and got a couple of good feedbacks, left again a few weeks later, and signed up again in Aprii of last year.

She's logged on today, says she's avail 10-5 Tues-Friday this week.

Harry,

Someone else also PM'd me, with similar comments as you.

When he called her this weekend, she gave her name as "Cazzy".

That's when the penny dropped. I can definitely recall her other profiles, including one where she took

unblurred photos of herself on the stairs/ upstairs landing.

I wonder if from now on she is just doing incalls from Sheffield and not Retford anymore

I wonder if from now on she is just doing incalls from Sheffield and not Retford anymore

Today's update was that she was working incalls in Retford 10am ~ 5pm, then working at O M G in Sheffield from 8pm.