Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian Playboy

Pams Parties

35 posts in this topic

Anyone got any info on Pams Parties?

Just read a few mixed FRs. One guy said he was queing for an hour, outside a room before he got to punt with a girl.

The FRs arent really clear and was wondering is it just a bunch of 1on1 sex, or do other punters get involved?

I've never been to a party. But Pams parties seem insane VFM. Was wondering if I should take the gamble or save up for LMP?

Thank you

Ps. Are the girls attractive? Its really hard to tell from the pictures.

I was at the same pickle as you a few months back deciding between LMP and Pams Parties.

In the end after some good advice on here went to PP on Haloween at the Black Cats Event.

My main reason was that at PP you get 4 hours to play and this was more suitable for my libido and am glad as it worked for me!

There was to be four black girls, on arriving was met with Pam the organiser and Mia(Philipino) who was helping with taking our

valuables, showing us around and serving drinks/foodstuff.

The three black girls were great, sexy and very horny.

Tina was young and is stunning one time I just sat in the kitchen looking at her booty whilst she was on a break, lol.

Bruna a very horny girl she was at it non stop and then Imani a curvy lady.

Later on during the event Pam asked Mia to cover for the fourth lady who was absent.

Now Mia has a lovely figure a great pair of assets, she is more sensual and I made it with her too end my 3rd session.

I would recommend PP as good value but when I went a second time there was 16 guys compared to 8 guys on my fisrt time!

Yes thats when you are queing but still you have 4 hours and for me its good practice in preperation for non stop action at LMP.

Thanks for the reply. So is it basically a series of 1 to 1s or do other punters get involved? I.E. Someone doing doggy while you get oral.

How long do you get with each girl? Is DFK allowed. OWO? etc.

Thank you.

At PP there is usually normal services.

However, one girl called Luna does owo and some girls kiss there regulars.

If you want more than a normal service then your better of going to LMP.

I will eventually take my first plunge at LMP after bit more practice.

Please do let me know how you go on afterwards.

Will do mate.

Thinking either House of Divine next weekend for 30 mins, or PP. Deffo going to LMP next month though.

Last question. At Pams do other punters watch you go at it? Thanks.

Yes, because they wait for there turn after you.

This is just my opinion, but if I could be in your shoes again, I would give PP a miss. The atmosphere is not very conducive for parties. You get what you pay for, and when I went i spent the whole time wishing I hadn't strayed from LMP or had gone for an actual 1-2-1.

Looks wise i was very disappointed. I would say that even the prettiest girl at the party I attended, wouldn't normally get the nod of approval if I was thinking straight. Also small things like robes, space in the room, general hygiene are massively lacking.

This is just my opinion, but if I could be in your shoes again, I would give PP a miss. The atmosphere is not very conducive for parties. You get what you pay for, and when I went i spent the whole time wishing I hadn't strayed from LMP or had gone for an actual 1-2-1.

Looks wise i was very disappointed. I would say that even the prettiest girl at the party I attended, wouldn't normally get the nod of approval if I was thinking straight. Also small things like robes, space in the room, general hygiene are massively lacking.

Thanks for the reply.

Will probably give PP a miss and hit LMP next month.

Agreed on you get what you paid for as some punter put it that LMP is the Rolls Royce of parties compared to PP.

Asian Playboy just like me wants to go to LMP but he has no experience hence all the questions.

I thought this might be a good place for him to experience and practice having sex more than once within four hours.

Remember LMP is for two hours and these girls are very horny and active.

Manoir can you tell me at LMP when you are with one lady do they mind if another man touches her and trys to join in or do they

have to wait?

Sounds like LAPCs London flat, another ultra budget party provider although hygiene is fine their in my experiences or i wouldnt go. I never compare LAPC to LMP myself as apart from being party providers they are totally different which is reflected in the price.

My advice to punters interested in parties is try all in your area like i did barring Pams which started later than the ones i went to and see what one or ones suit you.

Thanks for the reply Smiths. What is LAPCs and how do I find them and get info about them?

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Smiths. What is LAPCs and how do I find them and get info about them?

Thank you.

LAPC is another budget party provider like Pams and have over the years sometimes featured some of the same WGs. If you read the Announcements Board on this site they advertise on it, last time on 23rd of this month i think and which gives their site link. Please bear in mind its cheap for a reason, its ultra budget partying and in my experiences can be hit and miss. Their best event is Wednesday nights in Dagenham in a spa, 3 hours for £60 but with a maximum ratio of 5.1 which is why its £60, although i have never yet seen it over about 3.1, the point is it could be 5.1 and that would involve a lot of hanging about. Most of the WGs only do OW and little kissing, sometimes although its never guaranteed female swingers attend as well, including a few crackers that i have met over the years. LAPC are also on the no reports list on here for some reason or were so have no FRs.

Apart from being party providers LAPC and LMP are as different as chalk and cheese, one is quality but you have to pay more to get it, the other is basic but very cheap. You choose what suits you of course.

Smiths have you been to LAPC in Chancery Lane and what was the service like?

Smiths have you been to LAPC in Chancery Lane and what was the service like?

I have many times but much prefer Dagenham on Wednesday nights. The Chancery Lane flat is a council flat in a tower block and very small with only one bathroom/toilet, it can get very hot as all the action is in one bedroom. The WGs are hit and miss to me looks and attitude wise but ratios are kept to in my experiences, 3.1 usually plus a female swinger might turn up although the last one i saw their was so ugly i avoided her. The host is a nice guy but hardly supervises letting the WGs have breaks when they want. I would say give it a go but dont expect much but its only £80 for 3 hours. I doubt i will go to the Chancery Lane flat again, one difference is or was the WGs their all offer/ed OWO unlike in Dagenham and it used to say this on the LAPC site.

Yeah. Just checked the website. Looks like £80 for 3 hours and very, very average girls.

Will probably start with LMP and then try the other partys.

...... can you tell me at LMP when you are with one lady do they mind if another man touches her and trys to join in or do they

have to wait?

All are welcome to join in, that's why it's a "party" ^_^ I cannot see how someone can advertise a series of 121's as a party!! :wacko: There may be many times at LMP you will be with a girl 121, but so long as you are not rude, it's always fine to go up and start touching a girl, in fact she'll probably have already asked if you want to join in ;) Likewise if you are with a girl and someone wants to join, then you are expected to allow them. The whole point is to join in and make it fun and everyone is treated equal :)

Edited by partylover

All are welcome to join in, that's why it's a "party" ^_^ I cannot see how someone can advertise a series of 121's as a party!! :wacko: There may be many times at LMP you will be with a girl 121, but so long as you are not rude, it's always fine to go up and start touching a girl, in fact she'll probably have already asked if you want to join in ;) Likewise if you are with a girl and someone wants to join, then you are expected to allow them. The whole point is to join in and make it fun and everyone is treated equal :)

I have been on several occasions when it has been quiet and have had 122 including in the shower afterwards. Decidely matey and very enjoyable

For LAPC website try google search LAPC Parties London works every time.

Like every thing you get what you pay for. For me Dagenham is a night mare a complete production line of 121's not enjoyed by me or the girls not even describable as a party.

Chancery Lane is far better venue though does get crowded John does limit to 3 to one.

I do not recognise others description of Pams. The venue is great and clean and the girls do party to their limits. Some girls may not be to your standards what ever they are, all subjective of course.

In both venues I have always found enough good looking women to go around. How any one can complain that you have the opportunity of a sex party in a safe enviroment for four hours for £70 cum as often as you can when another non party would see you have sex once for £150 and out of the door...

Why be grudge a partying girl a break?? She is only human too. THink what you would feel like having to fuck suck or hand job or all three at once for four hours?? You might have dropped some orange or blue pills to keep it up they cant.

Sometimes a bit of respect goes a long way.

I do not recognise others description of Pams. The venue is great and clean and the girls do party to their limits. Some girls may not be to your standards what ever they are, all subjective of course.

In both venues I have always found enough good looking women to go around. How any one can complain that you have the opportunity of a sex party in a safe enviroment for four hours for £70 cum as often as you can when another non party would see you have sex once for £150 and out of the door...

Why be grudge a partying girl a break?? She is only human too. THink what you would feel like having to fuck suck or hand job or all three at once for four hours?? You might have dropped some orange or blue pills to keep it up they cant.

Sometimes a bit of respect goes a long way.

I am going to predict that we are going to have to agree to disagree, but based on your points:

Re: the cleanliness of the venue, I admit i am biased having been at lancaster gate with LMP, where there are many bathrooms, and the girls go around making sure the area is clean, i.e. all robes are picked up, towels e.t.c. Whereas that only happens at the end with PP. Admittedly, the punters should know better, but invariably don't.

Re: the looks. All I'm going to say is out of the all the girls there, I would have turned down every single one of them if they approached me in a bar for free NSA sex. The most attractive girl there, was distinctly average. Now i know this makes me sound conceited, and let me just say I do not think I'm god's gift to women - when I go to LMP with 98% of the girls I feel like their way out of my league, with PP I was playing with girls who I'd be embarrassed if my friends knew I hooked up with

Re: the breaks. On this front I'd say i'm usually a walkover/"fluffy" with 1-2-1s. I'm too polite and let girls waste time e.t.c But the girls at PP were taking the piss. Once you factor in the breaks, I reckon only 1 girl partied for even close to 2 hours. For example, after 3 hours and 15 minutes one of the girls just said, "I'm done, Im finished and got changed". I'd also seen (so she may have taken more) her taking at least 15m breaks in between 3 guys, so she definitely took too many breaks, to call it a 4 hour party and she wasn't the exception, very much the rule. At one point, of the two rooms in use, there was 1 girl between them for over 10 minutes. That's a joke. Pam didn't seem to care either - she obviously knew they were downstairs, but didnt usher them aware.

Going in to it I said to my self I was thinking along the same lines as you. Spending £70, for below average/or distincly average girls and only getting 3 rounds over four hours either due to the ridiculous queing/breaks seemed like a waste of time (this was key for me as I had to rearrange things) and money.

I'm conscious that I sound like I'm being really mean to PP, but it's just that I was super disappointed with it.

I'll try and stop sounding like a broken record (this is why I do not post much, as I become repetitive!)

Edited by manoir

I don't know which year you went but after two visits since haloween the question about hygiene and attractive is

wrong in my opinion.

At the event there is a lady ,who also works, who was always helping Pam tidy up in between sessions and during her break.

On your experience of ladies breaks well some of the ladies hardly took a break, in fact one lady continued working till the end.

Now the ladies are not as attractive as the LMP ladies but there is a few who are young and good looking.

Look for £70 it is worth going once to party for upto four hours!