Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pbro73

Raeya Oriental

11 posts in this topic

Gents

Has anyone seen and can offer feedback on Raeya, who advertises on AW (profile 10431008)?

Seems an attractive oriental (and I do like those) and good value. Good feedback on AW but haven't managed to find anything on PN except a mention on a Glasgow forum. I think she moves around quite a bit, and has been in Berks, Wilts, Hants this year. Currently in Bracknell. I was close to calling her when she was in Reading earlier in the year, but a combination of my inexperience (this would be punt 3 in nearly 2 years since punt 1), finances and lack of PN feedback meant I bottled it.

Looks like I have another chance, so grateful for any comments that may encourage me or ensure I don't go wrong.

Thanks

P

I have seen her twice and enjoyed myself very much. I certainly thought she was excellent value. The first time I saw her I came twice in one hour which, believe me, is a rarity these days.

I normally don't bother with AW, but in this case I'm glad I did.

Gents

Has anyone seen and can offer feedback on Raeya, who advertises on AW (profile 10431008)?

Seems an attractive oriental (and I do like those) and good value. Good feedback on AW but haven't managed to find anything on PN except a mention on a Glasgow forum. I think she moves around quite a bit, and has been in Berks, Wilts, Hants this year. Currently in Bracknell. I was close to calling her when she was in Reading earlier in the year, but a combination of my inexperience (this would be punt 3 in nearly 2 years since punt 1), finances and lack of PN feedback meant I bottled it.

Looks like I have another chance, so grateful for any comments that may encourage me or ensure I don't go wrong.

Thanks

P

She has nine reviews on her AW profile. I didn't read them because Bracknell is off my radar screen but I wouldn't normally expect to find Punternet FRs on an AW service providers, even though we can now dare to speak its name. Her phone number is on her profile and her photos look genuine. Looks like she might be more fun than braving the Boxing Day shopping crowds.

Her photos are genuine. Or at any rate that is the woman I have seen twice.

As far as I'm concerned sawing my own leg off with a piece of bamboo would be more fun than braving the Boxing Day shoppers.

Thanks zipless - It won't be today, but I think she is currently the favorite to be my 3rd punt :-) I like to plan these things meticulously and am therefore researching for later over the Xmas break. Did she French kiss? It's a discretionary service on her AW list and I know many Thais prefer not to.

Re. Boxing Day shopping..... I agree.

Thanks zipless - It won't be today, but I think she is currently the favorite to be my 3rd punt :-) I like to plan these things meticulously and am therefore researching for later over the Xmas break. Did she French kiss? It's a discretionary service on her AW list and I know many Thais prefer not to.

Re. Boxing Day shopping..... I agree.

I don't remember the kissing, I was too busy enjoying the other things we did. She also does a very good massage. She's a nice woman.

There's a comment above saying she has 9 reviews - that is actually 9 field reports, which is high, and 77 fb comments (none cam reviews). which is very high. I didn't see any negatives either but didn't read the reports or many reviews so there may be something useful on her kissing.

That seems as good recommendation and assurance of genuineness you will get, I would think.

My concern would be if you miss out on her - I didn't notice any indication of how long she is staying at Bracknell.

Why not contact her and ask just one or two questions such as is she available on the day you are thinking of and can you expect kissing (FK shown as discretionary).

Answers will help you confirm her genuineness and she seems happy to talk on phone (but don't ask too may questions) or you can email if less keen to speak on phone tho an answer may take a little time as she says.

I wouldn't think you would find more reassurance about this lady than you have got on the AW site and in earlier replies.

Act soon!

Edited by vivluvsme

I saw her once when she was in Plymouth and my mistake was not going back. Kissing with me was the usual Thai peck on the lips but everything else was very good. She was only in Plymouth for 4 weeks so don't leave it too long.

I havent seen her myself, but she was touring in Bournemouth recently. 1 member on a local board had seen her and recommended her, I rang her but she was busy for the rest of the day, unsuprisingly. She seemed very nice on the phone. Then she finished her time down here before I got the chance to see her. I think I missed out.

Edited by wlf

She does sound good, but looks a bit too old, even for me, and even by oriental wg standards :ph34r:

The Extra's list put me off. Not VFM