Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian Playboy

How Do You Handle Girls With No Feedback On Aw?

8 posts in this topic

How do you handle girls with no feedback on AW?

All the budget girls (70-90 an hour). Seem to have no feedback for some reason. Where as the 150 an hour girls all have tons of feedback.

How do you go about this situation? Do you take the risk or only see girls with feedback?

I once saw a girl with 7 positive feedback. But her service was below average.

How do you handle girls with no feedback on AW?

All the budget girls (70-90 an hour). Seem to have no feedback for some reason. Where as the 150 an hour girls all have tons of feedback.

How do you go about this situation? Do you take the risk or only see girls with feedback?

I once saw a girl with 7 positive feedback. But her service was below average.

I realize and know some WGs off A/W only take phone bookings so might not have any or little feedback. You can of course post a thread up about particular WGs who interest you on here and see who else might rate or not rate her or them.

I dont trust A/W FB unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter giving it and after using A/W as a location tool only for years i know how rotten and untrustworthy the FB system is. A WG has to convince me on the phone that she is worth punting with and i NEVER think with my dick nowadays being ready to walk if necessary having a plan B option available.

Well everyone starts with Zero feedback but if they've been a member for a while then I guess you have to think why no feedback.

I may be wrong but some seem to not want feedback, I think they block it and seem to use thier AW page just as an advert.

At the end of the day it's up to you to decide...it's like everything that's on offer for less than the average price - Is it below price for a reason or have you got yourself a real bargain??

I only book girls on aw on the following priniples

*verified

*photo gallery

*feed back ( the punters who have left feed back must have good feed back too, 5+)

Following this rule, you increase your chances of a good punt with a AW girl.

You are taking more of a risk with low/no feedback girls but I've had some great punts that way. I won't see girls who block their feedback however.

It's true some will not take feedback even after a good punt and they would be sure it was going to be positive. No idea why. Anyway I have 'risked' some aw girls with no feedback but almost always only by contacting the girl and getting a better idea of what she is like. Also doing incall so you can walk pretty easily if it seems wrong. I say 'almost' because 2012 finished with the worst punt ever from a zero feedback aw advert outcall to my hotel which was a total bait and switch with what turned out to be a non English speaking EE girl who hadn't a clue and I sent away with my hard earned without any service provided (newAnna avoid avoid). So just be careful and do whatever research you can

I asked one provider on AW why she doesn't accept the meeting on AW (hence the punter can not review / give feedback etc)... she said she chooses to accept depending on how the punter performed! / atitude etc, and the only ones she accepted were ones that would probably give her good feedback. A canny girl, so there are many ways of getting good feedback on AW.... I suppose this also protects the girl from bad punters slagging her off if they felt she did not give of her best etc....

My view is if you go cheap be prepared for average to poor service, but sometimes you get a good punt :) - I have had more bad than good at this but at the end of the day you only waste £70 - £80 (and get basic sex)... not £150....or more....going via an agency ...

I agree - there are plenty of WGs with loads of feedback, I personally leave the experiments to those that are either newbies, stupid or have enough cash :P