Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lightning90

Jenny 25

9 posts in this topic

JENNY 25 from the othersite ---- anyone had the pleasure?, im curious and would like to know a little more.

Saw her last summer. Close to Earls Court tube - she shared a flat with another girl (who popped in at the end of a session to pick up something or other)

Older than the pics suggest - but generally very friendly. Very chatty - I remember wishing she'd talk a little less and get on with the action.

OK punt, but I didn't feel the need to rush back. I thought I only paid £100 - maybe it was an offer.

Edited by juzz

Saw her last summer. Close to Earls Court tube - she shared a flat with another girl (who popped in at the end of a session to pick up something or other)

Older than the pics suggest - but generally very friendly. Very chatty - I remember wishing she'd talk a little less and get on with the action.

OK punt, but I didn't feel the need to rush back. I thought I only paid £100 - maybe it was an offer.

does she take the lead and is her face nice?

To be honest it was all pleasant enough, but not that memorable. I do remember I was out before the full hour.

Your assessment is spot on.

There are actually two girls working from this flat, Jenny is the brunette, her flatmate Vicky is blonde. If you book you can end up meeting either unless you specifically confirm who you're meeting! Service-wise - Jenny is a very nice girl with a large natural chest, all services listed on the other site performed with enthusiasm, but for some indefinable reason you don't end up thinking of the punt as 'Oh wow, I need to come back every week' - in that regard, juzz's assessment is bang on. Facially she's pleasant and smiley, but she'd blend into a crowd easily without turning heads at all.

She's a good option if you feel like a quickie without any fluff, she does 15 minute sessions for £50 (recently increased from £40), and it's next to impossible to find girls who offer that including OWO / CIM / COF, especially since HOD removed their 20 minute option.

She was in my hot list for long times but her rate £130/hr wasn't my budget, anyway recently she reduced it to £100/hr including everything on her enjoy lists. Made a short notice booking for an hour yesterday. Just few minutes walking distance from Earls Court tube. She opened the door with nice greetings. I'll say her profile pictures are well accurate of her age. Her oral skill is excellent she was eager to suck my c**K, and yes she is very chatty, friendly and good conversationalist. Sex was great with her moaning cum on her body on 1st round and on 2nd round while I was cumming on missionary position she hold my ass very firmly that was really superb. My time with her was a PSE rather than GFE. 

Edited by lewishamguy

How tall is she?

Not more than 5'4"