Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
world0punter

Has Anyone Done An Fkk Tour?

36 posts in this topic

http://www.fkkclubsgermany.com/fkk-tours/packages/

Wanted to know if this was legit, not gonna get ripped off or anything.

Has anyone done one of these sorts of tours before and can anyone recommend anyone specific?

1500 Euro's is a lot to be paying someone online, wouldn't want it ending up in a nigerian bank account

Never done one of those package tours, and to be honest I can't see why you would want to. Not when you can make your own way to Frankfurt and spend a day in each of Palace, Oase and Mainhatten. Public transport is very good in Frankfurt, which makes it easy to get to the FKK clubs on your own steam. You could do your own little Frankfurt FKK tour by just taking in those 3 clubs alone :)

Hi Wold0Punter

I run this Tourguide Service since a couple of years now, if you have any question, sent me an email, I am happy too answer your question, and don't worry about paying to an nigerian bank, all my details are on the website, chaimber of commerce reg, even a link to my linkedin Account. Payments can be done on arrival, sent me an email in case you have any question, of give me a call on my cellphone, details are on my website.

Best Regards

FKKClubsGermany

Hi Lic n Suck,

I agree with you that you can jump in public transport, but still wondering if that is what you want to do when you leave Oase for example, do you want to jump in a bus at 4 in the morning ;o((. . . and remember that taxi cost is around 2 euro/km. when you are on my tours and we do not find the action you are looking for in one of the clubs, we go somewhere else.

If you need help to get laid in a brothel I suggest you use a tour group!

IMO it's a waste of money, run by clever charlies, for chinless wonders that need someone to hold their hand when they go whoring.

Yes if you're leaving Oase late at night a taxi would be expensive, why not cut out the middle man and hire a car?

World0punter I suggest you do some research on fkks, myself and others have posted reports in this section, have a read, and also look on the Internationalsexguide forum for good reports and info on the German scene.

Hi Wold0Punter

I run this Tourguide Service since a couple of years now, if you have any question, sent me an email, I am happy too answer your question, and don't worry about paying to an nigerian bank, all my details are on the website, chaimber of commerce reg, even a link to my linkedin Account. Payments can be done on arrival, sent me an email in case you have any question, of give me a call on my cellphone, details are on my website.

Best Regards

FKKClubsGermany

Ok fantastic, to be honest, just the fact that you have a presence here is enough reassurance for me as I think for any scam to have a solid presence on punternet would have to be an incredibly elaborate scam to not get exposed very quickly by the punters here.

Excellent, I shall be in contact with you soon. Thanks for replying to the thread.

To answer the question, its not too bad value anyway, staying in nice hotels, getting the tours around Europe not leaving anything to chance, everything booked for you, and you get taken to best places, I personally would be willing to sacrifice perhaps an extra £100 or £200 for the hassle of not organising everything myself. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Of course if someone was a regular they wouldn't need this service as they would know all the best clubs, be familiar with the infrastructure, transport systems etc but for a first time out in Germany it seems pretty good and the expert advice of someone who does this regularly and knows all the best places, does and don'ts etc, it's surely well worth while.

It's not about needing someone to hold your hand when you walk into a brothel, it's about someone who knows the german punting scene a lot better than you and also having everything organised to take you directly to the places you want to be rather than messing around with trains and busses and walking through area's your unfamiliar with trying to find a brothel. I'm sure you will be in good company on the tour and it will be a good laugh also.

Best regards

World0Punter

Edited by world0punter

Paying a tour operator €500 a day seems an astonishing waste of money, in my opinion.

Near Oase you have a little town called Friedrichsdorf and even at the posh 4* Mecure hotel you can get a room for £63 midweek, cheaper weekends if you book in advance. Its on a main railway line.

I've always had my own transport when over there and since I got a sat nav navigation is never an issue. It wasnt that bad before I had one really.

On the whole I've found Germans speak decent English and are only too pleased to help you with directions to places.

There is plenty of advice on clubs on here and ISG. Hire a car, stick to the main big clubs and I reckon you will find at least a few girls to your liking. The smaller clubs away from the main big towns can be more hit and miss.

But, if you really cant be bothered with the hassle of organising it all yourself and driving, then you have to pay through the nose for it, its not a service covered by Thomas Cook. Suprised there isnt an orange coloured Easy Jump :)

Just goes to show some People want everything on a plate and don't want to do any ground work, Germany isn't quite the other side of the world, and having fun in a brothel in most countries isn't rocket science, personally and I guess it's the same for wlf, doing my research, planning my trip, is a little of the fun, no one is saying the Fkk tours are a scam, they are just a lot of money for something you could do yourself, hire a car at the airport and the worlds your oyster, if you read up on the forums you will soon understand how most clubs operate.

Bear in mind with this kind of thing YMMV (your mileage may vary). 5 FKK clubs and the A/dam RLD in 6 days sounds like pretty heavy going to me, especially if you're planning to see 2 ladies or more at each location. A visit to 2 FKK clubs in a week seeing only 2 ladies at each is sufficient for my mileage, I'd much rather plan my own visits based on my mileage rather than go on a tour with such a schedule.

Bear in mind with this kind of thing YMMV (your mileage may vary). 5 FKK clubs and the A/dam RLD in 6 days sounds like pretty heavy going to me, especially if you're planning to see 2 ladies or more at each location. A visit to 2 FKK clubs in a week seeing only 2 ladies at each is sufficient for my mileage, I'd much rather plan my own visits based on my mileage rather than go on a tour with such a schedule.

The schedule is even more then 5 clubs in 6 days, to give you the best experience we try to visit 2 clubs per day, . . ( the Amsterdam visit is just a little extra and of course NO FKK experience ) . In the 2 clubs per day schedule you can do as much action as you want . . and get the best experience, that is why it is called a tour . 'o)) and that is why I call myself a tour guide . . (if you only want to see the mona lisa, you do not need a tour guide in Paris either)

http://www.fkkclubsg...tours/packages/

Has anyone done one of these sorts of tours before and can anyone recommend anyone specific?

1500 Euro's is a lot to be paying someone online, wouldn't want it ending up in a nigerian bank account

I can confirm that a group of us used the above tour group and were more than happy with their services.

I can heartily recommend using them. Any questions, PM me.

I originally made enquiries about touring FKK approx 3 months ago on here and on ISG, and followed some

of the comments made on here.

As there were 3 of us, touring anywhere in Europe for the First time, and being of Asian origin, were advised

to seek the help of these tour operators, in order to have a smooth-free trip. I managed to contact two of the operators,

and felt that Tymen from the above agency appeared to provide us with what we really needed, so after exchanges

of 10+ emails, we went haead and booked through them.

We were picked up from the Airport, taken to the first club : Living Room in Duddeldorf

After spending 6 hours there, we were then taken to GoldenTime where entrance fee was negotiated at 50% by our guide,

as they have the same owners as Living Room. We spent the rest of the evening at GoldenTime until closing time, when we were

then taken to our Accomodation (few hundred yards from Living Room, at a cost of approx £30pp for the room only.

Next day, we were picked up from our hotel by the guide and dropped off back at Dusseldorf Airport.

Overall, an excellent trip and would thoroughly recommend FKK clubs to anyone thinking of going to Europe). We had a choice

between Prague, Amsterdam and Dusseldorf. I'd like to think we chose the best option.

When I get a chance, will post a full report on here about our trip.

CT

Well each to their own, I guess some are less adventurous than others. If there is a group of you, then visiting a club would work out cheaper if you all chip in for a hire car with a sat nav and go yourself, visiting a saunaclub isn't rocket science.

I could not do this as it seems so unnecessary, the first time I visited Germany, I booked my own hotel in Frankfurt for about $60 a night, a hire car at €90 and it had a GPS for me to get around with. I've been able to go to a number of countries around the world without any handholding and Germany was easier than most.

Well each to their own, I guess some are less adventurous than others. If there is a group of you, then visiting a club would work out cheaper if you all chip in for a hire car with a sat nav and go yourself, visiting a saunaclub isn't rocket science.

Jerboa,

Of all the reports on FKK clubs, I found yours to be the most honest, detailed feedback and that s what swayed our decision.

I agree with it not being rocket science, but given our circumstances, I am glad that we ended up using the tour guide's service.

In addition, as there were 3 of us and we only reuqired 1 day's tour, we were able to negotiate a lower rate, so for anyone else,

they could follow this route if they could also negotiate. Another stumbling block I forgot to mention was the language barrier.

Finally, car hire is not an option if punters wish to consume alcohol.

Also, even if you end up using taxis, I recommend you take a European SatNav with you, in case the taxi driver can't find his way.

Both the clubs we went to are in the middle of nowhere and not easy to get to.

Yes, if I/We were to go again and go for the same clubs, I could settle for a taxi taking us there. If however, I wanted to venture

to new clubs, then I would definitely re-consider using a tour guide's services.

Sorry, forgot to mention..... We ended up paying the full amount in cash upon getting into his car once

we had arrived at Dusseldorf Airport.

However, you must appreciate that all tour operators will refuse to discuss any specific details of the tour

until they have at least been paid a small deposit. When you read up on their websites, you can understand

why.... loads of queries about getting info out of them, with no intention of making a booking.

I am sure you could discuss payment of deposit by Bank Transfer or Paypal.

http://www.fkkclubsg...tours/packages/

Why not using our advice, other web resources and guides including ISG, make your own tour! It cannot be that hard and will cost you nothing extra!

Hi Lic n Suck,

I agree with you that you can jump in public transport, but still wondering if that is what you want to do when you leave Oase for example, do you want to jump in a bus at 4 in the morning ;o((. . . and remember that taxi cost is around 2 euro/km. when you are on my tours and we do not find the action you are looking for in one of the clubs, we go somewhere else.

I usually stumble outta Oase, completely drained, around 21:00 - 22:00 after having spent 5-6hrs and all of my €'s inside. Always make sure that I have enough for the cab, which is around €10, to get me to Friedrichsdorf station. There's usually a train waiting, and they leave every 30mins for the Hauptbahnhof (main train station - Frankfurt) and staight back to my hotel. :cool:

I always visit more than one FKK when I'm in Frankfurt, but not on the same day. There's plenty of beautiful women to see in one club without having to rush straight over to another one ;)

I can see that your service can be useful to newbee's in Frankfurt for the 1st time, but like others have posted on here, I prefer to do my own research and make my own way. As already has been said, Germany is easy to get around and language isn't an issue

I usually stumble outta Oase, completely drained, around 21:00 - 22:00 after having spent 5-6hrs and all of my €'s inside. Always make sure that I have enough for the cab, which is around €10, to get me to Friedrichsdorf station. There's usually a train waiting, and they leave every 30mins for the Hauptbahnhof (main train station - Frankfurt) and staight back to my hotel. :cool:

I always visit more than one FKK when I'm in Frankfurt, but not on the same day. There's plenty of beautiful women to see in one club without having to rush straight over to another one ;)

I can see that your service can be useful to newbee's in Frankfurt for the 1st time, but like others have posted on here, I prefer to do my own research and make my own way. As already has been said, Germany is easy to get around and language isn't an issue

forgot to add that the other main FKK clubs are even easier to get to - Mainhatten is a no.11 tram out east from the Hauptbahnhof, and The Palace is a short U-Bann (tube) ride to Industiehof station

With such a comprehensive transport system in Frankfurt, what could possibly go wrong ^_^

The question is . do you need a guide . .

NO : you can, learn some German, google the address, buy a GPS, rent a car, book a hotel and drive there, spent an alcohol free evening and drive back to your hotel. (be aware the Germans do not tolerate alcohol in traffic !!!)

YES : If you want things to be taken care of, hotel/airport pick-up transportation, a tour program hotel/airport drop of and lodging. On the way back to and from the hotel you can relax. When you are in the club you can enjoy the excellent German beers and the beautiful international women

- I speak Dutch, German and English, understand Spanish and some Chinese and will provide translation when needed.

- I do not drink and smoke, and I know my way around.

- I have enhanced driving skills

So the advice from slick-willy, LicknSuck, downandup is not applicable for everybody, neither is my service. Everybody is free to make his own decision based on his own circumstances.

I could not do this as it seems so unnecessary, the first time I visited Germany, I booked my own hotel in Frankfurt for about $60 a night, a hire car at €90 and it had a GPS for me to get around with. I've been able to go to a number of countries around the world without any handholding and Germany was easier than most.

Exactumondo!

True, a little bit of research can save you money, getting to the clubs of Frankfurt is only a train ride or taxi away.

The question is . do you need a guide . .

NO : you can, learn some German, google the address, buy a GPS, rent a car, book a hotel and drive there, spent an alcohol free evening and drive back to your hotel. (be aware the Germans do not tolerate alcohol in traffic !!!)

YES : If you want things to be taken care of, hotel/airport pick-up transportation, a tour program hotel/airport drop of and lodging. On the way back to and from the hotel you can relax. When you are in the club you can enjoy the excellent German beers and the beautiful international women

- I speak Dutch, German and English, understand Spanish and some Chinese and will provide translation when needed.

- I do not drink and smoke, and I know my way around.

- I have enhanced driving skills

So the advice from slick-willy, LicknSuck, downandup is not applicable for everybody, neither is my service. Everybody is free to make his own decision based on his own circumstances.

When I'm visiting the clubs drinking alcohol Isn't a priority, and If I do want to I can book a room nearby and use train/taxi to get back.

I'm sure some prefer to use your service, as they are scared of doing something new, or have more money than sense.

Out of interest, who are your main clients, North Americans? Asians?

Paying a tour operator €500 a day seems an astonishing waste of money, in my opinion.

Near Oase you have a little town called Friedrichsdorf and even at the posh 4* Mecure hotel you can get a room for £63 midweek, cheaper weekends if you book in advance. Its on a main railway line.

I've always had my own transport when over there and since I got a sat nav navigation is never an issue. It wasnt that bad before I had one really.

On the whole I've found Germans speak decent English and are only too pleased to help you with directions to places.

There is plenty of advice on clubs on here and ISG. Hire a car, stick to the main big clubs and I reckon you will find at least a few girls to your liking. The smaller clubs away from the main big towns can be more hit and miss.

But, if you really cant be bothered with the hassle of organising it all yourself and driving, then you have to pay through the nose for it, its not a service covered by Thomas Cook. Surprised there isnt an orange coloured Easy Jump :)

Don't know if this is being picky but the sites states its 1500 Euro's for 5 days including 5 star accommodation, transport, and someone with expert knowledge of the scene in Germany who will take you everywhere you need to go.

I don't think that's too bad personally

I can confirm that a group of us used the above tour group and were more than happy with their services.

I can heartily recommend using them. Any questions, PM me.

I originally made enquiries about touring FKK approx 3 months ago on here and on ISG, and followed some

of the comments made on here.

As there were 3 of us, touring anywhere in Europe for the First time, and being of Asian origin, were advised

to seek the help of these tour operators, in order to have a smooth-free trip. I managed to contact two of the operators,

and felt that Tymen from the above agency appeared to provide us with what we really needed, so after exchanges

of 10+ emails, we went haead and booked through them.

We were picked up from the Airport, taken to the first club : Living Room in Duddeldorf

After spending 6 hours there, we were then taken to GoldenTime where entrance fee was negotiated at 50% by our guide,

as they have the same owners as Living Room. We spent the rest of the evening at GoldenTime until closing time, when we were

then taken to our Accomodation (few hundred yards from Living Room, at a cost of approx £30pp for the room only.

Next day, we were picked up from our hotel by the guide and dropped off back at Dusseldorf Airport.

Overall, an excellent trip and would thoroughly recommend FKK clubs to anyone thinking of going to Europe). We had a choice

between Prague, Amsterdam and Dusseldorf. I'd like to think we chose the best option.

When I get a chance, will post a full report on here about our trip.

CT

Fantastic feedback, thanks.

I did read that you get a discount when you book as a group, unfortunately my little hobby is not something I share with any friends of family so can't take advantage of that but you never know for future and sounds like paying in the car upon arrival at the airport is a good plan. I have seen sufficient evidence that the tours are genuine though.

I understand that some of you wouldn't require this service but for me personally, I would find benefit in using such a service and yes I know that makes me lazy and unadventurous but personally it sounds like a relaxing holiday, being driven around in a fancy car to fancy hotels and sampling nice clubs all around Europe.

I personally have no idea what an FKK club is or what makes it any different from a normal parlour so for me, this is more about getting the opportunity to see what the parlours in Europe are like.

With a bit of experience under my belt I can always start organising my own trips in future.

Fantastic feedback, thanks.

I did read that you get a discount when you book as a group, unfortunately my little hobby is not something I share with any friends of family so can't take advantage of that but you never know for future and sounds like paying in the car upon arrival at the airport is a good plan. I have seen sufficient evidence that the tours are genuine though.

I understand that some of you wouldn't require this service but for me personally, I would find benefit in using such a service and yes I know that makes me lazy and unadventurous but personally it sounds like a relaxing holiday, being driven around in a fancy car to fancy hotels and sampling nice clubs all around Europe.

I personally have no idea what an FKK club is or what makes it any different from a normal parlour so for me, this is more about getting the opportunity to see what the parlours in Europe are like.

With a bit of experience under my belt I can always start organising my own trips in future.

You say you have no Idea what a fkk club Is, you call yourself World0Punter, have you ever bothered to do some research?

God I love it when people get on their high horses.

I call myself world0punter because I hope to travel to other places for punting and that's my main reason for signing up, hence being here is part of my research.

I've got all the information I need thank you very much

Organising a gang bang in a brothel ;) !

FKK CLubs Germany - just looked at your site. You gave Palace 1/2 a star! Why?

I think it would be really interesting to read opinions on all the ranked clubs, rather than just a rating with no explanation. I am sure for such a connoisseur this would not be too much trouble...