Sircumsized

Does this bug you - Nails?

20 posts in this topic

Whilst I was replying to a post in the sensual massage forum I thought about one of my gripes and decided to post this.

Nothing puts me off more than a lady who has badly kept nails on both her hands and feet. If you don't want nail polish on them, fair enough, take it off completely. If you are going to paint them - do them properly - colour is important but if they are done right its fine. Also on the feet, same thing. Do it properly or not at all. Also if you are going to have fake nails, face it not all of the girls/women are able or blessed with lovely nails, and one comes off get it sorted asap.

Especially does not help as I have a little bit of a foot fetish! :cool: Is it just me or does this bug anyone else? For me the devil is in the details and nails are as much a part of a woman's grooming as her hair/teeth etc.

I totally agree, Bad nails are such a turnoff and there is nothing worse than badly chewed fingers. Hands say a lot about a person.

i love my nails always long and painted but lots of upkeep annaxxxx

High maintenance, or at least the appearance thereof, always creates a good impression with a punter.

definately a big turn off especially on women but also on men as well.

Women should keep their nails looking nice but worst for me is chipped nail varnish thats even worse than bitten nails. :cool:

If your nail varnish chips take it of or even if it has worn away and there are bits left. This so bugs me :P

Nothing puts me off more than a lady who has badly kept nails on both her hands and feet.

I tend to veer the other way, given the choice I would rather see nails that are less than perfect than the fake "chisel" things that appear to be the height of fashion these days, they look, well, fake. While I'm at it I might as well state my position on eyelashes and eyeshadow, it does surprise me sometimes that the lady can actually see past the "hairy caterpillar" attachments, and as for the pound and a half of green/blue gunge that is slapped on the upper eyelid, well, does that look remotely natural?

I've got a bit of a thing for hands and handjobs so nice nails is very important for me. Sadly only a couple of WG's I've been with have had nice nails, the rest have either been bitten, some long some short etc. I don't mind if they're not immaculate, fake nails but at least have them clean.

I've got a bit of a thing for hands and handjobs so nice nails is very important for me. Sadly only a couple of WG's I've been with have had nice nails, the rest have either been bitten, some long some short etc. I don't mind if they're not immaculate, fake nails but at least have them clean.

They seem to go together:rolleyes:

I used to spend hours painting my nails and having nail art applied frequently. I prefer the clear natural look these days as it lasts much longer.

Long nails that are well kept look beautiful.

I used to spend hours painting my nails and having nail art applied frequently. I prefer the clear natural look these days as it lasts much longer.

Long nails that are well kept look beautiful.

I agree so much with you :cool:

I accidentally took a chunk out of a guys chin with my tallons not so long back. Poor guy kept insisting it was ok but it didn't look too good to me. Long nails can be difficult to work with at times.

I accidentally took a chunk out of a guys chin with my tallons not so long back. Poor guy kept insisting it was ok but it didn't look too good to me. Long nails can be difficult to work with at times.

wiping your ass?

I did when I was younger have false nails with patterned tips not nail art but grew bored of them last year. Now I just have my own natural nails which are well kept and filed and medium length.

Bitten and dirty nails are so off putting :P

My toe nails I am very particular about even if its winter and they are most of the time hidden away they must be freshly painted once or twice a week :cool:

That's an example of why I'd rather these talons go nowhere near my cock! ;)

I can't bear even the slightest chip in my polish it just goes right through me. Oh and toenails ALWAYS have to match finger nails.

Short, neat, tidy and dark purple. Same with the toes. It is hard to swing a whip with long nails.

I have my weekly appointment to get Infills and any odd broken one sorted :mad:.

I love them sooo much,And i aggree i find it utterly disgucting when mine dont look great they make me feel good and look good,So i take care of them :mad:.

I notice nails too.. Especially toes! I hate unkept toe nails I also hate long toe nails they make me feel ill!! Or the ones that are yellow

eeeeeeewwww!!!

I am glad that people are thinking along the same thing. I remember a punt overseas many year ago where I selected a girl in a kinda parlour environ and when we moved on to the room she had what I can only describe as a fungal infection on her toe nails and on one of a her pinkies! Needless to say I left in a hurry. ;) I still feel sick thinking about it.