Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c99

Guilty Pleasure Girls - Harrow

9 posts in this topic

Morning all, was just browijg on AW and came across a group called the guilty pleasure girls operating out of harrow i think - The girls are european (you can tell and only 2 out of the 4/5 actually put it on their profile).

Price wise not to bad £90 per hour and they do look good - but they do have a few extras cim etc..

Just wondering anyone been there or is there any extra feedback?

Or even other recomendations for similar area and similar price

cheers all

Yes, I have been there. I had a fantastic punt! I told the girl I Iike rimming and anal play. She said "I don't offer that but I can get someone who does". I had a choice of of two girls and I picked the one with black hair.

She was very enthusiastic and tactile, GFE. I will see her again in the near future.

I think they offer cim, but it's extra. Just be open and tell the girl what you want. I'm sure they'll be able to sort you out.

There are a few wgs in Harrow working from hotels, travel lodges £80ph. It seems like Harrow and Wembley are the hot points in west london.

If anyone else has any knowledge of this area, please share.

Sorry I can't answer your question about GPG c99 but it sounds like a good punt according to jimbob, I'm gonna check it out some time next week.

As for girls in the area (harrow / wembley) Sophie in north wembley is a good punt, confident and a pleasure to get to know (great oral). I've also seen gwen in wembley and she wasn't half bad, maybe a bit mechanical but incredible body on her.

I would also like to know if there are any other good punts around the area.

Yes, I saw Suzie. Shes put on a bit of weight since her photos. But still a good punt and a very friendly girl. Will be back at some point.

I also saw the blonde, very tall and hot. Although I did not punt with her and walked pass her in the hallway.

Sophie (North Wembley) is clear favourite to be my next punt. Her feedback is over 600 and maxyin87 recommends her. Next Sunday I will see her and go for a Carribean Jerk Chicken afterwards.

Asian Playboy: That blonde girl is izabel, apparently her and Gaby(the girl I saw) offer a threesome. I might do that after I get few punts under my belt.

Sophie has been on my list as she has lots of feedback at one point she was retiring end of this year.

However, she has found a new friend called Duchess Desires who she works with so only in wembley on certain days.

Jimbobwood please leave a report after your meet.

Someone said she has a large labia, vagina is this offputting?

Is there anything similar to the guilty pleasure girls in harrow? Just so we have more choice.

Thanks

Sophie has been on my list as she has lots of feedback at one point she was retiring end of this year.

However, she has found a new friend called Duchess Desires who she works with so only in wembley on certain days.

Jimbobwood please leave a report after your meet.

Someone said she has a large labia, vagina is this offputting?

Hi nawaab,

Sophie often says she is retiring, sometimes because of bad customers she has met, but still carries on. I did a PN FR on her back in June 2010 under the title Sophie of North London when I saw her in Harrow in her first year in London. Obviously she has become very popular since then and put her prices up.

I have tried to see her since but could not get the time I wanted as she is busy. I would see her again if I was in the Wembley area as I enjoyed meeting her and did not find her large labia offputting.

Regards,

davidgood

Has Guilty Pleasures closed, I can't find any of the wgs on AW.  It's a shame, lovely girls there.