JonnyCab

Decadent Divas £100

41 posts in this topic

Hi, can anyone tell me what this outfit is about? I mean do they cater only for out calls? £100 per hr seems like a really good deal for this service so are there any catches? Does, or has anyone used them and if so would you recommend them?

I sincerely hope it does what it says on the tin as I cannot be bothered to go out to punts just lately, it's probably to do with the aweful weather we're having. Anyone else feel the same way?

All input welcome, thanks in advance.

Haven't used them as don't do outcalls but surely pretty helpful that they are part of the ex-HoD set up and are indirectly linked from Annabella's with various of the familiar current or ex MKE/Annabella's girls on the roster?

That seems a good start.

However, having looked for the first time, I was surprised to have to go back to September for the latest FR.

The cost on the FR and also on Annabella's Dec Divas page is £120 per hour but you are right the Dec Divas site itself says £100 an hour.

Simply great value (but maybe a seasonal offer?) especially as Chloe shows £120 an hour on her own site.

Haven't used them as don't do outcalls but surely pretty helpful that they are part of the ex-HoD set up and are indirectly linked from Annabella's with various of the familiar current or ex MKE/Annabella's girls on the roster?

That seems a good start.

However, having looked for the first time, I was surprised to have to go back to September for the latest FR.

The cost on the FR and also on Annabella's Dec Divas page is £120 per hour but you are right the Dec Divas site itself says £100 an hour.

Simply great value (but maybe a seasonal offer?) especially as Chloe shows £120 an hour on her own site.

I see what you mean, though it does not indicate that it's a seaonal offer.

I see what you mean, though it does not indicate that it's a seaonal offer.

No, I agree it doesn't say that, just suggesting it may be and therefore worth either phoning and asking or getting an appt soon in case it is a temporary offer.

Hi Guys,

Im Lucy from Divas .... We visit you for £80 for half hour or £100 per hour in our "Local" area (Bedford, Luton, MK, Northmpton ... etc) , that is it, there is no other catch.

We have recently dropped our prices.

Outcalls/visit you from 8PM (sometimes before for advance/pre arranged bookings )

Strange that we have so little reviews yet but Im sure they will start coming soon I hope

:-) Lucy xxx

That's helpful for people to have that settled - thanks, Lucy.

I would suggest that your girls could be invited to mention FRs as sessions end as it can only help DD to get a higher FR profile, and especially with the great value now given at your new prices.

That's not suggesting any influence is exerted on the content of the FR, as you will agree, but simply mentioning it would be nice for DD to have more reviews.

That's helpful for people to have that settled - thanks, Lucy.

I would suggest that your girls could be invited to mention FRs as sessions end as it can only help DD to get a higher FR profile, and especially with the great value now given at your new prices.

That's not suggesting any influence is exerted on the content of the FR, as you will agree, but simply mentioning it would be nice for DD to have more reviews.

For sure it would, I hope we get some smashing reviews soon :D xx

Hi Guys,

Im Lucy from Divas .... We visit you for £80 for half hour or £100 per hour in our "Local" area (Bedford, Luton, MK, Northmpton ... etc) , that is it, there is no other catch.

We have recently dropped our prices.

Outcalls/visit you from 8PM (sometimes before for advance/pre arranged bookings )

Strange that we have so little reviews yet but Im sure they will start coming soon I hope

:-) Lucy xxx

Thanks for clarifying Lucy, this seems like a great price for what's on offer.

Thanks for clarifying Lucy, this seems like a great price for what's on offer.

:D xxx

Yep DecDiva is now doing incalls (managed by Annabellas it would appear) and, praise the lord, Foxy is now back! Just seen her at one of the old MKE flats - just as wonderful as ever.

Yep DecDiva is now doing incalls (managed by Annabellas it would appear) and, praise the lord, Foxy is now back! Just seen her at one of the old MKE flats - just as wonderful as ever.

Things are not always as they appear, Divas is not managed by Annabellas. Foxy is indeed back, and she is looking hotter than ever, agreed ??  :D xx

Things are not always as they appear, Divas is not managed by Annabellas. Foxy is indeed back, and she is looking hotter than ever, agreed ??  :D xx

I've seen a couple of new pics of Foxy, and she does look very hot, closing at 10pm is also a great idea, I could imagine visiting in the evening, and not have to worry about getting there before 8pm.

Sorry, Lucy, if I got the managing thing wrong. However, my call was picked up by Annabella's and I thought it worth mentioning in case of customer confusion. Anyway I'm just glad you're adding an extra dimension to the MK scene and giving an incall home to the Fab Foxy.

Sorry, Lucy, if I got the managing thing wrong. However, my call was picked up by Annabella's and I thought it worth mentioning in case of customer confusion. Anyway I'm just glad you're adding an extra dimension to the MK scene and giving an incall home to the Fab Foxy.

Thank you  :P . I use to work for Annabellas many years ago so they are just helping me out in my new venture. xx 

She certainly is (looking hotter than ever), and I see she's on on Sunday, the same day as Cindy. Now there's a thought for a threesome, at £100 too! And also, great that Carmen is back. Riches indeed.

She certainly is (looking hotter than ever), and I see she's on on Sunday, the same day as Cindy. Now there's a thought for a threesome, at £100 too! And also, great that Carmen is back. Riches indeed.

Carmen is deffo back .... You may be able to hear her on Tuesdays and Saturdays from the M1 !!!  :cool:  :D  x

Carmen is deffo back .... You may be able to hear her on Tuesdays and Saturdays from the M1 !!!  :cool:  :D  x

Yes she Is a very enthusiastic lady, the only way to keep her quiet Is when Carmen's mouth Is full lol. :)

I'm starting to notice age discrepancies with the Divas girls, can someone clarify whether Divas subscribes to the honest age policy that Annabellas and HoD have in place??

It's making me wary of booking any of the new girls, lest I'm faced with a surprise that's 8-10 yrs older than she claims to be.

I'm starting to notice age discrepancies with the Divas girls, can someone clarify whether Divas subscribes to the honest age policy that Annabellas and HoD have in place??

It's making me wary of booking any of the new girls, lest I'm faced with a surprise that's 8-10 yrs older than she claims to be.

Hi Venturer,

Would you mind telling me where you have noticed these age discrepancies? 

I have asked all the girls for their TRUE age via a form of ID. 

Lucy xx

If only I was in MK soon...the new girl Yasmine looks amazing.

If only I was in MK soon...the new girl Yasmine looks amazing.

Yes, she does look good! And "All services", very rare for an Indian girl! Although she works at Oasis in Lincolnshire as well, which claims "All services except A"?

Some twitter pics would be helpful (hint). I wonder if she is Punjabi? The six or so Indian girls I have seen over the years have all been Punjabis! 

Yes, she does look good! And "All services", very rare for an Indian girl! Although she works at Oasis in Lincolnshire as well, which claims "All services except A"?

Some twitter pics would be helpful (hint). I wonder if she is Punjabi? The six or so Indian girls I have seen over the years have all been Punjabis! 

Hahaha hint taken, First thing Sunday Morning there will be PIXXX.

Hahaha hint taken, First thing Sunday Morning there will be PIXXX.

Looking forward to seeing them! 

Looking forward to seeing them! 

Also she has said yes to A-Level, just text her to double check xx

Hi Venturer,

Would you mind telling me where you have noticed these age discrepancies? 

I have asked all the girls for their TRUE age via a form of ID. 

Lucy xx

Your reassurances here and by PM mean everything.

The discrepancies I noted were obvious mistakes which you have kindly rectified and I can see that you are following the example set by Annabellas and HoD in providing punters with an honest and transparent offering.

I wish you every success with the new Decadent Divas incall service, there are certainly some very tempting ladies appearing in the gallery!! ;)