Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taggart

Are Wgs Keeping Secret Notes About Clients ?

40 posts in this topic

Browsing a lady's profile on the AW site, I spotted in her blog the following:

"Luckily, I'm a verified member, so able to view notes other verified members had written....."

WTF????? Is this right?

I am womdering how many punters using AW know that WGs make comments about meetings to be made available? While the site may not be hosted in the UK, are any Data Protection laws being broken.

I raise this as I've had a couple of 'average' meetings with WGs who have not bothered to leave feedback, and I suspect we never clicked. But my chances of other meetings could be jeopardised by adverse comments, which may be untrue or even defamatory.

Unnecessary concern or not?

Yes they all keep (and swap) notes - marks out of 10 kinda thing on :

Bedside manner

Foerplay

Hygine

Pillow Talk

Hairstyle

Dress Sense

Physique

Stamina

not forgetting Cock Size

and more importantly Depth of Wallet

Are you serious Taggart? Do you really think someone you have had an "average" meeting with and with whom you have "never clicked" is going to leave critical messages about you? Do you really think women have nothing more to do then make comments like that.

The only reason to be concerned is if you have been violent, threathening, abusive or refused to pay - in which case someone would totally deserve to be criticised as i am sure you would agree.

Even if they are, you can make a new profile with a new email address every other visit, why not do that to ease your mind?

Even if they are, you can make a new profile with a new email address every other visit, why not do that to ease your mind?

Yes, that's true, and franky I am not bothered.

As an ex-News of the World staffer, I have thick skin and a broad back :D . Feedback is not an issue either, and I suspect my money is as good as the next blokes. Some guys may be more twitchy, but I accept the point about voilence and intimidation etc.

I am sure that the ladies circulate any info about potentially dangerous clients, or those whose behaviour may be threatening. I have no problem with this.

I would not be surprised if the occasional lady did not phone a friendly WG to ask if she has any info on a particular bloke. It's their safety at stake, so we should not get too paranoid.

For god's sake. Talk about paranoid!

There is a way of leaving short comments about punters. They say things like 'timewaster', 'very dangerous' and I've only seen them next to the names of guys with no feedback or with very mixed feedback.

I can't imagine anyone could be bothered to write lengthy notes about meetings that weren't great or anything of that nature and anything that helps us avoid some of the serious nutters out there is to be welcomed IMO.

Just as Punternet acts as a warning system for punters about potentially bad/troublesome service providers...

So too should genuine working girls have some kind of warning system to alert them to bad/terrible punters.

We had a topic about this only a few weeks ago. Yes verified ladies can use a notes system which only other verified ladies can see. As has been said you can leave a green note for nice fella, yellow for timewaster i.e someone that emails shite and never books and red for dangerous.

Do you honestly think that if there is a wally doing the rounds we don't already have bad clients databases on other forums? Or that we don't share a number with ladies we are friends with in the same area if he's a tool?

Stop panicking and getting on your highhorse...the notes system is also monitored for ladies overusing it and as has been said if you just have a non clicky punt a busy lady is hardly going to be bothered to slate you for that.

Foerplay

Hygine

Spelling? :D

I dont mind notes being made on me if its only to know that Im a safe punter...

But worried if its stuff that could be used against me.... like keeping my phone number well after the booking, or rumours etc...

Or mistaken identity...

Edited by Overworked

They know......EVERYTHING!!!!!!! :eek:

They are even watching us secretly right now........ :ph34r:

Edited by partylover

Data protection.

Does this apply to completely anonymous, often fake personal details?

I have never seen anything written on a note yet. Most men don't warrant it.

Dont know about notes, but some girls seem to have a very good memory.

They remember details discussed years ago.

nothing to panic about.

sign of quality.

but a careful warning: dont divulge.

and if you spin a yarn, keep as close to the truth as possible, truth is easier to maintain and you dont get your knickers in a twist covering lies with lies with lies... until she chuckles.

Of course you trust each other today, but you dont know what the situation will be in 7 years time, nor do you control where those notes (or those braincells) go in the long run.

Dont know about notes, but some girls seem to have a very good memory.

They remember details discussed years ago.

nothing to panic about.

sign of quality.

but a careful warning: dont divulge.

and if you spin a yarn, keep as close to the truth as possible, truth is easier to maintain and you dont get your knickers in a twist covering lies with lies with lies... until she chuckles.

Of course you trust each other today, but you dont know what the situation will be in 7 years time, nor do you control where those notes (or those braincells) go in the long run.

Does that mean you're not a fighter pilot then?

I think it would be rather naive to think the SPs dont keep notes on clients, especially if something untowards has happened during your time together.

We must protect ourselves from many different types of clients, including Timewasters, No Shows etc as well as many other situations.

You would be surprised how many guys who you have had problems with call you several years down the line, giving a different name and going in to a long story. We are not easily fooled as many times we still have their numbers in our phones (and the silly fools call the same number they called years ago) and many notes elsewhere re guys who have done something more sinister.

A girl is doing her job properly if she is making these notes as security is a big part of our job.

I am not verified so can not see the notes on men.

I have been given the word though by a lady about one particular nasty forum poster who was causing bother for ladies.

Lucy :)

I am not verified so can not see the notes on men

Yes Lucy, many girls are in this situation and it is good that we can rely on each other for info re unscrupulous visitors too.

They know......EVERYTHING!!!!!!! :eek:

They are even watching us secretly right now........ :ph34r:

I'm not quite so paranoid HOWEVER:

A punter I met at an early stage of my daliances thus did warn me that the memory of a working girl is exceeded only by that of an elephant. My experience over ten years says that the average WG memory is indeed hugely sharper than that of clients. I've been amazed that certain girls remember so much detail about me even after nearly eight or nine years.

So I'll still try to be a good client in the interests of value for money if nothing else.

Uncle Pokey

I have never seen anything written on a note yet. Most men don't warrant it.

Bwah hah hah. I can hear the sound of male egos deflating all over the UK :D.

I noticed one of mine keeps a diary not much in it TBH just a list of how many clients shes seen.

I hate to break it to you but the ladies have always had means of chatting to each other on the internet. Lots of forums have places only for the ladies, how else are they going to successfully police themselves?

I can honestly say hand on heart, in all the years I've been in the business I have only ever known one occasion where a guy was discussed and considering he was putting a lot of girls at danger that was hardly surprising, they do swap numbers for persistant timewasters and store them in their phones too, but mostly they talk about where they can get pretty knickers from and things like that.

Unless you are a danger to a working girl you have nothing to fear from things like this. However if a guy is a threat to any girl (and this is a warning for any lurker out there who is a persistent timewaster or worse), they will find themselves being discussed right across the internet.

WTF????? Is this right?

Yes! Indeed, I sincerely hope so!

Unnecessary concern or not?

Me, I'd think that it is irresponsible for a WG not to keep notes on her clients!

(Actually, a couple of weeks ago I asked my favourite lady whether she'd left details of who she was away with with a buddy - I'm not sure whether I was more flattered, or concerned about a breach of routine security, when she said that she had no need to, because she knew she could trust me.)

While I sincerely hope our lovely friends circulate details of the bad apples who certainly are to be found in the barrell, very much more I expect, on a return visit to be asked, as we get closer, about progress on matters that we discussed on our last meeting, and I'd very much expect that she'd remember what excites me!

(Actually, a couple of weeks ago I asked my favourite lady whether she'd left details of who she was away with with a buddy - I'm not sure whether I was more flattered, or concerned about a breach of routine security, when she said that she had no need to, because she knew she could trust me.)

I know where you are coming from, although it is a nice thought that we can trust regular visitors, there has been many a reg turned when visiting his lady. I am lucky to say that it hasnt happened to me but we read regularly (either weekly/monthly) that something along these lines has happened.

What is the saying ............... familiarity breeds contempt. Wise words to be heeded.

I am not verified so can not see the notes on men.

I have been given the word though by a lady about one particular nasty forum poster who was causing bother for ladies.

Lucy :)

Can I just ask is there any reason to decide not to be verified?

just a general query.