Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gemma Harris

It's Been Really Really Emotional!

21 posts in this topic

The past couple of years I have wound down my life of whoredom to the point where I only took four new clients on last year, preferring to keep myself ticking over with gents I have grown extremely fond of, in a week or so's time I will be hanging up my stockings for possibly the last time (never say never :P)

Over the past few weeks since my decision I have had quite a few goodbyes, some from gents I have been seeing on and off for 8 years or so, I will confess to shedding a tear on occasion.

Why is it different this time? I am moving away from the area so unless I 'tour' I will probably never see these guys again. I have always been a big one on keeping sane and fresh and not getting jaded, any time I felt like this coming on in the past I have slunk off for a year or so, done a 9-5er which kept me grounded but always safe in the knowledge that when I pick up that phone again I have been able to reacquaint myself with old friends.

What is the point of this post? Not sure really, New Year New Start, but can't help but feel a little sad, and maybe to show not all girls are only interested in your wallet and will not give you a second thought when you are out of their lives.

Wishing everyone a wonderful 2013 x

I am sure you have made many a man very happy Gemma in this world over the years.

I find it quite endearing that you feel sad to be leaving the guys behind, I am sure they feel sad you are moving on to pastures new.

All the very best to you in all that you do.

Good luck with your move.

Happy 2013 to you too.

Lucy :)

I only heard of you when someone mentioned you were leaving :( I checked out your profile and have to say, your an incredibly beautiful lady :D very youthful looking and pretty. Hope your little excursion does you some good and we'll hopefully see you back some time in the future. All the best xxxxxxx

I hope your retirement from "active" punting won't mean that we shall be deprived of your wit and wisdom in the future, Gemma. Please continue to post here and keep us on the straight and narrow!

Good luck

Paul :wub:

All the best Gemma. And remember, just because you have retired, doesn't mean you can't pop in here and say hello now and again.

All the best Gemma. And remember, just because you have retired, doesn't mean you can't pop in here and say hello now and again.

No its certainly does not Gemma. Good luck with your retirement and all the best for the future.

I am sure you have made many a man very happy Gemma in this world over the years.

I find it quite endearing that you feel sad to be leaving the guys behind, I am sure they feel sad you are moving on to pastures new.

All the very best to you in all that you do.

Good luck with your move.

Happy 2013 to you too.

Amen to that, and I still think you are probably the NICEST MILF, ever, Lu :)

Good Luck to both you and Gemma for 2013 ( how the hell did I miss her in York before it was too late ? :( )

No its certainly does not Gemma. Good luck with your retirement and all the best for the future.

Please keep posting, Holly, as you always speak from your heart and make SOO much sense :)

i suppose there's no chance you would ever come out of retirement ? :P

Please keep posting, Holly, as you always speak from your heart and make SOO much sense :)

i suppose there's no chance you would ever come out of retirement ? :P

Absolutely none for the foreseeable future.. Sorry lovely xx

Be happy Gemma, and do please keep in contact with the Boards. You have so much to contribute, working or not. All the very best to you.

Good fortune with everything you do Gemma.

Kindest wishes for 2013 and beyond from

a punter who never had the opportunity to meet you

for which he smites himself a lot

Uncle Pokey xx

I hope everything goes well in your retirement Gemma - York will be the poorer for you moving.

York will be the poorer for you moving.

The wallets will be richer though! :D

It is all those floods that are driving her away.

I was wondering only a few days ago what you were up to these days, you had seemed very quiet indeed. I hope everything works out for you and that you are happy in whatever you do.

:cool:

When I first started out five years ago you were one of the first ladies to offer me advice and support.

You've always been a good friend and my only gripe is that you promised me a bounce on your boyfriend and never made it happen! I wish you all that you could ever dream of in life. xx

All the best to you - the one meeting we had was one of my more memorable ones, and you were even more delightful in real life ;)

Thanks for all the best wishes everyone! I have not really posted much on here for a couple of years but am still around here on occasion, just tend to read without logging in, I guess I feel I have contributed all I can over the first few years and not much else to add really!

And Lucy you are not far wrong about the flooding, I am sick to death of walking the pups knee deep in muck and rain! Am moving to live beside the seaside beside the sea, probably wont be long before I am whining about sand in the bed instead!

xxx

ps Bristols, I never said you couldn't!!

May your flip flops ever be filled with sand and your 99's always lickable Gemma.

maybe to show not all girls are only interested in your wallet and will not give you a second thought when you are out of their lives.

A very hectic social life no doubt awaits. Like most of us you just need to meet the one. Good luck.

Eek !

Just spotted this now.

All the very best, you will be sorely missed. xx

Just spotted it myself. 

Hope all goes well for you. You'll be missed indeed and I'm glad to have met you! xx