JizzyRascal

Edinburgh Wg's Past And Present

15 posts in this topic

Hey just been thinking off some off my previous punts and wondered if anyone else had any experiences with said girls or if they know if they're still working under different names

Kendra: Scottish blonde girl, enhanced boobs iirc and was maybe 22/23. My first parlour experience three and a half years ago now at the now closed down Angels just off Rose Street. Decent punt as for my first

Hayden: Mixed race Scottish girl, natural tits at Executive Rose Street Christmas 2011. Very talkative girl but was more into telling me how easily Hep B is spread. Really put me off my stroke.Not for me again

Lilly Villian: Slim, petite, tattooed scottish girl from AW, very sweet person and if I remember rightly she her tatoo over chest said "cum on my tits" in a foreign language, or so she told me lol

Naughty Nel: Scottish, curvy, mature blonde. This is what oral is all about!!!! Swallowed the lot and squirted everywhere. Wouldn't mind another meet with this lady

Hannah: Tall, busty, big boobed Scottish blonde. Met a few months ago at the Ambassador. Nice girl, great oral with and very very wet ;-) Seems quite a private girl when it came to chatting about life outside (totally respect that I must add) I would ideally have liked to have spent time with the blonde receptionist, short blond local girl

Christina: Young Polish girl with great tits and jet black hair. A body to die for with probably the best OWO I've ever recieved. Last I heard she was in Glasgow

Chantelle: A slim brunette lady in her late 40s. Not yet had the pleasure off meeting this girl but any advice would be appreciated

Cara: A curvy busty dark haired woman late 50s who I've also not yet had the pleasure off.

I hope this brings back a few happy memories guys and maybe encourage a few more happy memories in the future

Hannah: Tall, busty, big boobed Scottish blonde. Met a few months ago at the Ambassador. Nice girl, great oral with and very very wet ;-) Seems quite a private girl when it came to chatting about life outside (totally respect that I must add) I would ideally have liked to have spent time with the blonde receptionist, short blond local girl

If this is Hannah that used to have a profile on AW as working from Dundas St Sauna I had the serious horn for her, but the fact that she worked from a sauna always put me off.

Now that I've finally popped my sauna cherry I might fire along if it is.

One of my best in Edinburgh was HeatherPleasure ;) Near The Meadows and Gorgeous :D

I've only ever successfully seen one WG in Edinburgh - one planned punt turned into a no show.

The lady I saw went under the name of Becky Carlyle, and we had great fun. Two hours of dirty sex was followed by the question 'fancy something to eat?' (at no extra cost for her time tho I did pay for the meal), and so we skipped off to a Chinese she knew near the hotel. I also bunged her £10 for the taxi home. Shame she packed it in not long afterwards.

If this is Hannah that used to have a profile on AW as working from Dundas St Sauna I had the serious horn for her, but the fact that she worked from a sauna always put me off.

Now that I've finally popped my sauna cherry I might fire along if it is.

She did say she used to have 2 profiles. She's maybe about 26/27 with a small stud on the side off her nose iirc

One of my best in Edinburgh was HeatherPleasure ;) Near The Meadows and Gorgeous :D

After many years lurking here - and attempting to find the bottle to pick up the phone - I did my first punt in November and have had lots of fun since. HeatherPleasure is lovely - very attractive, almost perfect figure and exquistive taste in black burlesque underwear. Worth a visit.

Anyone been to see www.siainedinburgh.co.uk ? Love her pictures but very little feedback anywhere around.

Lucy at Scorpio on Wednesdays was a dream - also starred at Sandy's Superstars as Bliss (which she was) then somewhere in Leicester, whence she went on holiday & didn't return. I just hope she was able to retire and is now comfortable somewhere.

She did say she used to have 2 profiles. She's maybe about 26/27 with a small stud on the side off her nose iirc

Sounds about right.

I'll give them a call and ask.

Sounds about right.

I'll give them a call and ask.

All I can say is she'll blow your mind away

All I can say is she'll blow your mind away

:)

Thanks for the heads-up by the way.

:)

Thanks for the heads-up by the way.

No probs mate

I'm thinking about heading back to Ambassadors soon, get a piece off lovely Hannah if she is still there and hopefully persuade the lady on the desk to give me a cheeky something if I part with enough cash lol

One can always try I suppose

Just visited ambassadors tonight. I had a session with Nadia, a 26 yo Romanian girl with a great body and fantastic tits. You wouldn't think she was Romanian by listening to her as her Scottish accent is spot on!!!

Also had a sesh with Hannah who is mentioned in previous posts, she has darkened her hair and looks as fabulous as ever. Almost didn't recognise her as I entered the lounge

One of my all time favourites was Tia at Dundas St. She was at Newtown as Kat but then vanished.

She was literally amazing! Total Dynamite! Would love to see her again. Had a very distinctive tattoo on her belly, nice build, great legs and long dark hair.

Hi all.

I’ve visited Edinburgh last October and found out about these ”Saunas”. Visited one on Blair Street, who was just around the corner from my hotel and had a marvelous time.

Are all the saunas in Edinburgh about the same or do they deviate much from one and another?

Tia at Dundas St. She was at Newtown as Kat but then vanished.

She was literally amazing. Had a very distinctive tattoo on her belly, nice build, great legs and long dark hair.