Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mythian

adela tours?

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, completely new to the punting scene. Apologies if this has been discussed before, will be off to Prague soon, found this website and decided to try it out:

http://www.adelatours.com/

Did a search and saw some of you recommending it, was wondering if anyone else had any experience with them? So far, communications has been good, quick and straight forward.

My opinion for what its worth is save your tour money and spend it on girls. I love the Prague scene and go maybe 2 or 3 times a year; just back from a few days in October.

I would recommend Sweet Paradise club. 5 minutes walk from 'Flora' Metro station. Disregarding the exchange rate, the girls are reasonably priced. Many do extra services and there are sufficient shapes and sizes to suit all. The management/bar staff speak good english. There is no pressure exerted in any way and now that they have taken a second club over, 'Dolly' you can make use of their free car to hop between clubs. As I said, have just returned from a few days and brought back some great laugh out load memories. Cannot recommend the 'Pulp Fiction@ room in 'Dolly' highly enough.

If you are staying in Prague for more 3 nights or more it's worthwhile staying in an apartment rather than a hotel.

There is a lot of useful ino on the worldsexguide forum under prague which i recommend you look at. If i can be of any further help just shout.

Thanks Rimmer! unfortunately, will be there for business and have the hotel all book in, and slightly away from the city.

Was just wondering, how much roughly will i be expecting to spend (i know this will vary but just a general guideline i guess) for a night out in Prague?

appreciate that.

I agree, forget about taking a sex tour, do It yourself, do the homework, read the forums and plan a trip.

Thanks Rimmer! unfortunately, will be there for business and have the hotel all book in, and slightly away from the city.

Was just wondering, how much roughly will i be expecting to spend (i know this will vary but just a general guideline i guess) for a night out in Prague?

appreciate that.

There are a number of nightclubs in Prague. I would avoid most if not all in the centre around Wenceslas Square, you are more likely to have a bad experience in this area. Leave it to the drunken stags who are there to be ripped off. K5 club has a good reputation. I have never been myself but it is the most expensive and price does not always equal quality. I used to use AAA club up to about 2 years ago. Smaller club and had some great visits but i feel that the combined strength of the two Paradise clubs now gives the greatest choice in numbers of girls available. So i will cost a night in SP.

200 Crown entrance charge, beers are about 50 Crowns, large G n T 150 Crowns. When your settled one of the managers will arange a parade style introduction of all available girls. You can either choose straight away or just enjoy your drink watching the pole dancer. A manager will answer any questions you may have. When you choose a girl, she will join you and will normally expect a lady drink These are 200 Crowns. Have a chat then take her to a room. Discuss any extras you may want with the girl before going to the room. BBBJ, DATY will add between 1000 and 2000 to your hourly rate of 2400 depending on your negotiating skills. Anal may cost another 2000 but you should be able to get a bulk discount. After you have been to the room the girl will normally rejoin the rest to leave you alone to have a few beers and choose another. We normally arrive after dinner 9.30pm jump between clubs using their free car and get to bed 5am or so two girls much gin and about 10000 Crown lighter with a grin like a cheshire cat. If you just want a cheap shag and go you could do it for less than £100, but whaere's the fun in that?

Accurate info on their website.

In the past I've done some research on Praha and spoke to guys who have been, the center of Prague-1 Is mainly a big tourist trap, where you'll pay the most for everything, and good chance of being ripped off.

With the prices quoted by Rimmer It sounds like some clubs In CZ are more expensive than German fkk clubs.

Anyone know If or been to http://www.bigsisterlive.com/ club Is still open?