Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wristspinner

Don't Go To This Wg.

88 posts in this topic

I have posted a Field Report which is awaiting approval and postings but today I saw a WG who was as mad a a box of Frogs, om a serious point it seemed as though she had some serious issues, could be an alcoholic and possibly vulnerable.

In a block near Redbridge station this lady offered OWO and FS, what I got was a 35 minute chat of her life including being shown school photos of her 16 year old son! Lots of photos on her camera, and an assurance that she was not on drugs but was a relapsing alcoholic!

When we finally got to the action it was a disaster, the mac was put on before I was hard which stopped it getting so, penetration was unsuccessful and then no oral was given despite OWO being offered and she would not even wank me off.

She also took a couple of phone calls and a swig of Vodka!

When I said it was a poor service she said you have been here over an hour but I pointed out most of that was her pouring out her troubles, she was clearly wired and refused any refund and at that point I just wanted to get out of there.

She advertises in the Ilford Recorder under the name Amira

What a complete disaster of a punt! I can't help by feel a tiny bit sorry for her though. Clearly sounds like she has some issues which she needs help with. But then again... she completely ripped you off.

Does she advertise on AW as well?

In a block near Redbridge station this lady offered OWO and FS, what I got was a 35 minute chat of her life including being shown school photos of her 16 year old son! Lots of photos on her camera, and an assurance that she was not on drugs but was a relapsing alcoholic!

Possible confusion of terms here

She is either a "recovering alcoholic" (though this term is not often used) who has fallen off the wagon and is trying to get back on it

or a "relapsed alcoholic" who has fallen off the wagon and given up trying to get back on.

My bet is the latter. Clearly she needs help but I am not sure what any of us can do for her.

She sounds lonely and my heart goes out to her. Another lady doing the wrong job.

My bet is the latter. Clearly she needs help but I am not sure what any of us can do for her.

Perhaps the OP can give her a call and tell her about the forums out there where she would at least possibly have others to talk too. Some girls dont even know they exist. And direct her to saafe. Not a lot they can do about whatever situation she is in but she may see a link to somewhere or someone who she may feel could help her and get in touch with them...once she knows those places exist.

Perhaps the OP can give her a call and tell her about the forums out there where she would at least possibly have others to talk too. Some girls dont even know they exist. And direct her to saafe. Not a lot they can do about whatever situation she is in but she may see a link to somewhere or someone who she may feel could help her and get in touch with them...once she knows those places exist.

That's a good suggestion.

Some two years ago, 10 days before Christmas, I visited a lady who on the surface seemed perfectly OK. Later, I received a text 'On a high if you know what I mean'. I rang her back and through a very slurred voice and the sound of vomiting and swigs of Vodka I gathered that she had consumed lots of pills and Vodka.

I rang the Samaritans who, I gather, rang the lady and then the Ambulance service who took her to hospital for stomach pumps etc.

She has got her act together now, is engaged to a lovely chap, she has no recollection of the incident and I have never mentioned it. She still works occasionally, also swings with her BF. Strangely she herself is a care worker!

Anyway, the point is that the professionals are out there along with SAAFE and other help groups and it is important, no vital, that people with issues are aware of and are encouraged to make use of these services.

Possible confusion of terms here

She is either a "recovering alcoholic" (though this term is not often used) who has fallen off the wagon and is trying to get back on it

or a "relapsed alcoholic" who has fallen off the wagon and given up trying to get back on.

As you see from my post later she took a swig of Vodka so relapsing was correct.

To be honest I would rather have no further contact.

It's a good job there are some kind hearted people out there then!

It's a good job there are some kind hearted people out there then!

If the OP lets me have details as a PM, I'll contact her!

If anyone from here wishes to contact the lady concerned to offer any help or support then her details can be found on the Ilford Recorder which is viewable online. I have found them on page 34 if that helps.

Do unto others and all that. One day you yourself may be in a desperate situation not knowing which way to turn and let's hope the one person who possibly notices feels the same way eh!! Clearly you have zero empathy for this poor women. You took the time to make this thread only as a warning to others, fair enough, its a free world but a phone call would be just as quick to help another human being and shown you in a far better light than that comment!!

+1

Good for you Polly. I was just about to ask, from a position of complete ignorance, if there was any organisation(s) that could be given the information in confidence or anonymously who would then be able to contact her on a one to one basis and offer her the help she needs. The tendency is to think that if she doesn't get the help she needs what will the resultant outcome be? Not good.

Do unto others and all that. One day you yourself may be in a desperate situation not knowing which way to turn and let's hope the one person who possibly notices feels the same way eh!! Clearly you have zero empathy for this poor women. You took the time to make this thread only as a warning to others, fair enough, its a free world but a phone call would be just as quick to help another human being and shown you in a far better light than that comment!!

Unless you were there do not judge me, I spent time on the day talking to her and advised her to get help but she was closed minded, she had attended AA but clearly had continuing problems. I came on here as the forum for one aspect of this matter not a mental health website.

Unless you were there do not judge me, I spent time on the day talking to her and advised her to get help but she was closed minded, she had attended AA but clearly had continuing problems. I came on here as the forum for one aspect of this matter not a mental health website.

Exactly !

Its completely his business whether or not he wishes further contact with this woman, especially since she gave an incredibly poor service, and he did offer help/advice in his own way anyway, during the appalling 'punt'

This is a forum for discussing providers of sexual services not The Samaritans

Edited by BillGoldberg

Exactly !

Its completely his business whether or not he wishes further contact with this woman, especially since she gave an incredibly poor service, and he did offer help/advice in his own way anyway, during the appalling 'punt'

This is a forum for discussing providers of sexual services not The Samaritans

But Bill its also for support for all of us surely. There are other girls that have received tremendous support through this forum and others like it. Nobody should be unhappy especially if there are others that can and are willing to help them, maybe if someone had taken the time and trouble to help the girl Sarah mentioned in the off topic thread a punter may still have his life (and so may she).

Please don't be closed minded, many of the girls you are shagging may have problems and whilst you may not want to know about it, if they had help they just might be able to provide a better service so you could ultimately benefit.

As you see from my post later she took a swig of Vodka so relapsing was correct.

I hate to appear picky, but being an alcoholic is a life sentence. Once you even contemplate having a drink YOU HAVE RELAPSED.

There is no time for you (or her, in this instance) to be relapsing; it's over the moment you have thought about it.

But Bill its also for support for all of us surely. There are other girls that have received tremendous support through this forum and others like it. Nobody should be unhappy especially if there are others that can and are willing to help them, maybe if someone had taken the time and trouble to help the girl Sarah mentioned in the off topic thread a punter may still have his life (and so may she).

Please don't be closed minded, many of the girls you are shagging may have problems and whilst you may not want to know about it, if they had help they just might be able to provide a better service so you could ultimately benefit.

yeah I agree with all that too, but dont castigate the OP because he made the decision that he didnt want any further contact with her, after offering help in his way

holier than thou attitudes do no good for anyone

Edited by BillGoldberg

Well there you go, you came on a forum which by default has other people posting their views too. You cant expect everyone to like what you post when you posted it in such a blunt way with no initial explanation of why until I made my comment, then you explained. There are ways of going about things. I wasnt expecting you to go around and be her crutch, lord knows sometimes its best to stay away from other peoples issues as they often turn into your issues. A phone call saying, "hey have you heard of this forum or that forum, they have lots of other wgs on there to chat too" is one way of directing someone if phoning the up and saying "hey you need help so go on these forums" would be met with a brick wall of denial.

yeah I agree with all that too, but dont castigate the OP because he made the decision that he didnt want any further contact with her, after offering help in his way

I hope your not referring to me. I dont have a holier than though attitude. The OP gave a blunt and seemingly uncaring response to my suggestion. If he had given the explanation that he gave later I would possibly have had a different reaction. Just as apparently no  one can judge the op for his answer then it so follows that no one can judge those who reacted to his words. One follows the other no?

I have to say the way ppl get lambasted on here for saying something that others object to, disagree with or whatever does put you off posting and makes you proof read your posts over and over for fear of being the next target :-(

Or have I just become that poster?

I'm not sure I castigated anyone and I agree holier than thou attitudes do no good for anyone, but forgive me for saying this your attitude towards I'm assuming Chloe's post's, also comes across as holier than thou. If someone places a post and asks for opinions, its not right to castigate those that place their opinions if it differs from yours which you also did.

Its disappointing that the OP had a poor service, after all money these days is pretty hard to come by and I'm sure he worked hard for it, so on that score I'm sure we all feel for him, but its sad that this lady has a problem like this and would be even sadder if she is in the position whereby she has to work to fund that habit, or even worse has a habit because she feels bad about herself for what she's doing which also happens and surprisingly common.

There are places like Saafe that are set up to help ladies like this so what's wrong with others wanting to point her in that direction? That's not being holier than thou, that's just being nice.

I hope your not referring to me. I dont have a holier than though attitude. The OP gave a blunt and seemingly uncaring response to my suggestion. If he had given the explanation that he gave later I would possibly have had a different reaction. Just as apparently no  one can judge the op for his answer then it so follows that no one can judge those who reacted to his words. One follows the other no?

nope not just you, and no i didnt say you couldnt judge

the OP posted a perfectly reasonable post and acted in a perfectly reasonable fashion during and after his awful punt, especially given the circumstances and the fact that he was left very disappointed and out of pocket

theres a lot of bandwagon jumping that goes on here

especially from the fluffies aka 'white knights' and their encouragers

he essentially got ripped off and then you and others are saying how selfish he is for not going out of his way to offer help to the 'poor lonely woman' who ripped him off ?

even more galling given that half of his punt sounding to me like a session of counselling - that he paid for - and he was the one doing the counselling

excuse me while i dont jump onto 'the wg can do no wrong' perennial bandwagon 

Edited by BillGoldberg

I have to say the way ppl get lambasted on here for saying something that others object to, disagree with or whatever does put you off posting and makes you proof read your posts over and over for fear of being the next target :-(

Or have I just become that poster?

I shouldn't worry about it, its hardly ever personal. Come join me on the kissing thread... Mmmwwwaaaggghhhh 'you'll be ok there'..

Hugs H x