longwalker

Kissing

26 posts in this topic

Hi all

and a very happy 2013 to everyone

As our meetings with the ladies and vice versa are intimate in many ways kissing to me is very important....it dosn't have to be a tongue down the throat job but I look for more than a peck on the lips

When I get the odd peck the flavour of the meet is more of a robotic thing, to me a proper kiss is the gateway to something more exciting

Just wondering why some ladies have no kissing and what you all actually feel about this

Peter 

I think a lot of ladies think kissing is too personal, or save that for their partner so he at least has something he isnt sharing even if unbeknown to him. Also if your not good at kissing in a way to avoid bad breathe sometimes its better not to kiss at all. Personally I love a good snog and sometimes its a while before we actually hit the bed because of the snogs but if someone tasted awful I wouldnt enjoy it so would prefer not to really. Better not to than to do it in a crappy way

I think a lot of ladies think kissing is too personal, or save that for their partner so he at least has something he isnt sharing even if unbeknown to him. Also if your not good at kissing in a way to avoid bad breathe sometimes its better not to kiss at all. Personally I love a good snog and sometimes its a while before we actually hit the bed because of the snogs but if someone tasted awful I wouldnt enjoy it so would prefer not to really. Better not to than to do it in a crappy way

So in fact when a girl lists DFK among services offered it's always 'at discretion' (hygiene or 'physical 'click' '?). My experiences vary, some girls are really full on kissing others don't really seem to like kissing. Understandable, after all it's still their body and they choose whether they want to do such intimate things

Kissing for me was the singularly most important part of the fun, so much so I would often end up snogging the face off somebody, or be known to shout 'someone kiss me quick' (man or woman) at a party if I was close to orgasm, it always takes me over the edge so to speak.

I do know girls that don't like kissing clients though and as long as they say so in their advertising I think it should be respected.

If there is no FK, preferably of the deep variety, I choose to punt elsewhere. All I ask is that the availability, or otherwise, is mentioned on any publicity material so I can make up my mind.

This is the most important thing for me too. Kissing is such a turn on.

On my first punt I had booked an agency girl and it turned out kissing was not on the agenda (my fault) - so I asked how much extra it would cost. £20 was the reply. So I paid up and she snogged my face off - I was really quite surprised how enthusiastic a kisser she was having initially refused.

Chloe,

Can understand about saving something for your partner and also the bad breath bit, likewise I really enjoy a bloody good snog and what it may lead to

Holly

Likewise a good snog is lovely

If there is no FK, preferably of the deep variety, I choose to punt elsewhere. All I ask is that the availability, or otherwise, is mentioned on any publicity material so I can make up my mind.

+1

Kissing can be the best and the worst part of a booking. Most of the time the kissing gets me turned on and some times it can be totally explosive, causing butterflies and giddiness. However, a kiss that feels wrong, that does not fit, can make a booking really hard work. At least with bad breath you can use mouthwash, but a really bad kiss is horrible.

If after trying to resolve any differences in technique it still doesn't work, then it really is better to move on. It won't be for the want of trying though.

Well yes French kissing should be at discretion as it's an uncovered service. How can you guarantee to do an uncovered service before you meet the person. If someone arrived with a cut or scab on their lip how can you safely snog them without fear of blood passing between you. Thankfully I have rarely met someone with this problem but if someone turns up. At your door with filthy plaquey teeth why would you french kiss them when they didnt even bither to endure their mouth is clean for you? Nothing better than starting off the fun with a good long clean mouthed snog xx

Excuse spelling mistakes as on iPhone with fake nails x

Excuse spelling mistakes as on iPhone with fake nails x

your forgiven :cool:

your forgiven :cool:

Or is that... you're forgiven? :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="EdiTed" data-cid="472824" data-time="1357233884"><p>

This is the most important thing for me too. Kissing is such a turn on.<br />

<br />

On my first punt I had booked an agency girl and it turned out kissing was not on the agenda (my fault) - so I asked how much extra it would cost. £20 was the reply. So I paid up and she snogged my face off - I was really quite surprised how enthusiastic a kisser she was having initially refused.</p></blockquote>

Everyone has a price. lol

So in fact when a girl lists DFK among services offered it's always 'at discretion' (hygiene or 'physical 'click' '?). My experiences vary, some girls are really full on kissing others don't really seem to like kissing. Understandable, after all it's still their body and they choose whether they want to do such intimate things

If it is not offered then I don't choose a girl again.  It's become an important part of the experience.

I too love kissing but I really dislike kissing a smoker, the stink of smoke on her breath is very unpleasant for me. Non smoking working girls who kiss should advertise this to the roof tops in my view

My profile says I'm a non smoker, but not one client has told me they picked me because of it.

If it is not offered then I don't choose a girl again.  It's become an important part of the experience.

Its not something that ever occurs to me to offer. I just move in for the snog and assume they want too. If they dont then they can move their face sharpish if they like or be smooched into oblivion lol

Its not something that ever occurs to me to offer. I just move in for the snog and assume they want too. If they dont then they can move their face sharpish if they like or be smooched into oblivion lol

Yes please!!!!!

I too love kissing but I really dislike kissing a smoker, the stink of smoke on her breath is very unpleasant for me. Non smoking working girls who kiss should advertise this to the roof tops in my view

My profile says I'm a non smoker, but not one client has told me they picked me because of it.

Kate - just from my perspective, it's more likely that I would avoid a profile that says someone is a smoker, than pick one that says they are a non-smoker (if that makes sense!?). JMHO

VV

This is exactly the same for me. I'm sorry but I really don't get girls that are happy to suck a strangers penis but thinks kissing is too 'intimate' it does make me laugh a little. I think kissing builds up the whole experience personally for me and gets some chemistry flowing. As long as there are no visible signs of cuts, sores or bad breath then I usually go straight in for a snog but have felt little strange when guys have said they don't kiss lol! But I can see where they are coming from more so.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Boomerang Man" data-cid="472918" data-time="1357249473"><p>

I too love kissing but I really dislike kissing a smoker, the stink of smoke on her breath is very unpleasant for me. Non smoking working girls who kiss should advertise this to the roof tops in my view</p></blockquote>

I smoke.I am open about this yet most blokes do not clock it on my profile and more so I have seen guys regularly and say 6 months on they have 'realised' I'm a smoker when its come up in conversation or whatever.

My point is they haven't clocked it as I don't smell of it.Teeth are brushed,mouthwash is used and breath spray applied.I have sometimes seen guys i have seen a few times ranting about smokers and how they have mouths like ashtrays..I can't help but smile to myself.

In my experience, quality & deep kissing has invariably been the difference between a good punt and a great one. It sets the tone of intimacy essential to my enjoyment and fulfilment.

On the flip side, many girls I have been with who "don't kiss", don't do a lot of other quite " normal" and enjoyable stuff.

When I started out punting in the mid - 80s kissing was as rare as rocking horse shit (or OWO at the time) How times have changed - for the better!