Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Porky

First Timer

7 posts in this topic

So I am a first timer, I am looking for a SP in Manchester who will accept first timers, Someone who gives GFE and underwear? Don't mind age and if possible less than £180 an hour

Also, how long would you go for your first time would you say?

Thanks in advance!

So I am a first timer, I am looking for a SP in Manchester who will accept first timers, Someone who gives GFE and underwear? Don't mind age and if possible less than £180 an hour

Thanks in advance!

£180/hr seems a lot...  £150 tops id say

Thanks in advance!

If you want her to give you her underwear you may have to pay a bit more!!

Firstly check the field reports for Manchester. There are more than 5800 so you won't be spoiled for choice. There is bound to be some reference to first timers if you read for long enough.

Secondly I would not book for longer than 1 hour for a first time. You are likely to pop very quickly first time and, depending on your youth, the second time too. After that things may be a bit anticlimactic. Any longer than 1 hour may begin to drag.

I'd suggest 2 hours for a first time, then you don't feel rushed, and many girlls will be happy to look after you as a first timer, and don't expect too much of it, I did and was a bit disappointed, second time was better, a more intune lady and a more forthcoming me.

Thanks in advance!

Type Zoe of Manchester into Google, you really couldn't go wrong

Best of luck

Fwiw Uncle P, I agree with virtually all that the others have advised.  An hour's just right for a first visit, imo; and don't think of paying as much as £180 ph.

The best advice is that which comes from MikeH, though.  I've not seen Zoe for far too long but she's one of the most memorable of ladies in Manchester, imo.  And she only charges £120 ph.  I don't know how much her underwear'd cost though but you could discuss that if you decide to book her.