starsalign

To Wax Or Not To Wax?

17 posts in this topic

I've got pretty hairy legs but a not so hairy upper half and have thought about waxing for ages, but in order to even it out I'd also have to my upper thighs too. 

Was wondering if anyone here has ever waxed and ladies what do you prefer? Hairy or smooth (I'm just talking about legs, thighs, butt here)

Full leg wax is going to cost about £20+ each time and needs doing every 6-8 weeks or so. Smarts a bit and the first time can leave the skin blotchy, red & sore for a week or so. I get my back waxed but for legs, I'd suggest just buying some clippers and doing them yourself. Cheaper in the long run (= more punting cash!) & less painful.

Waxing is very painful, even if you've been through it a few times before. 

I would recommend shaving instead. 

Full leg wax is going to cost about £20+ each time and needs doing every 6-8 weeks or so. Smarts a bit and the first time can leave the skin blotchy, red & sore for a week or so. I get my back waxed but for legs, I'd suggest just buying some clippers and doing them yourself. Cheaper in the long run (= more punting cash!) & less painful.

I thought about just using the clippers, which i guess would make the legs kinda stubly. Is that a good thing? Ladies??

Personally I like men to look like men, hairy legs and all. If a guy has shaved baby smooth legs, or stubbly legs, I find it a bit of a turn off.

Having said that, I do like a guy to trim the hair around his genitals, but not shave it. It is just nicer when giving them oral.

And it makes them look bigger . . . ;-)

Personally I like men to look like men, hairy legs and all. If a guy has shaved baby smooth legs, or stubbly legs, I find it a bit of a turn off.

Having said that, I do like a guy to trim the hair around his genitals, but not shave it. It is just nicer when giving them oral.

Lol, memo to self: don't shave any time in the near future!

Two weeks before my first booking I decided to 'tidy up' with my Mach 3 razor, felt great for a day and then hurt as hell for 13 days with a nice rash that only just cleared up in time. Won't be doing that again anytime soon :wub: . My hairy legs and chest are staying put, no back hair luckily and I have a new device that trims things nicely with no side effects :)

I definitely like some hair on a mans body, not overly hairy but not completely hair free. When it comes to down below it is so much better when men shave/trim their balls, why don't all men do it seriously?

You are a man not a little girl,you are meant to have hair on your legs.Men have hair generally and I personally find it quite sexy.

Not so much on the willy and balls...I don't like pubes as dental floss!

The only time I like to see hairless legs on a male is when they are wearing stockings sussies etc to go with it.

I had my eyebrows waxed once...it was bloody awful. I would suggest trying a little patch somewhere un noticable first because if she rips a stip of the front of your leg and you cant go on with the rest you will look a bit daftypants x

The only time I like to see hairless legs on a male is when they are wearing stockings sussies etc to go with it.

yes. 

hairy legs is fine....

Wax your balls it doesn't hurt that much  :mellow:

I get my underarms waxed, and I epilate my legs, but that is because I am a girl.  Do not wax your legs - you are a bloke.  You may look a twat if you do.  By all means trim or shave your balls but leave the rest out of it x

I do not do waxing or epilating..I know I am a girl with a high pain threshold but cannot see the point in putting it under the test. Shaving does nicely although it is boring!

I've got pretty hairy legs but a not so hairy upper half and have thought about waxing for ages, but in order to even it out I'd also have to my upper thighs too. 

Was wondering if anyone here has ever waxed and ladies what do you prefer? Hairy or smooth (I'm just talking about legs, thighs, butt here)

Why not use hair removing cream? Don't put it on your nuts though. Any reputable cycle shop will sell cream reputably specially formulated for removal of leg hair.

Men with shaved legs are a turn-off, unless you are a competition swimmer, I might actually laugh at you. The only thing I really think is worth doing is waxing your back and trimming your pubes if they are really bushy, but if they are normal - whatever. I don't like the bald look on either sex.