Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Separate Section For Con-Artists / Muggers, Etc

7 posts in this topic

With the recent incidents of Punters being mugged at Knife-Point in Mansfield and in Loughborough,

would it not be a good idea to start a separate section where we could post warnings for Punters

of such WGs and their Pimps who have no intention of providing a service, but every intention of

getting money out of them deceitfully??

The above section would not include scams on Private Galleries or Switch & Bait Profiles.

Isnt that what the hall of shame is for? And why not bait and switch, its a form of scamming and ripping off client isnt it?

Edited by Chloe Kisses

The Hall of Shame  is where only G is allowed to post, so it may take time before any new psots are up on the board.

As for not including the S&B:

this could end up with loads of postings (from experience on other board, thereby the Dangerous posts my be

clouded out).

Also, on this board, the general consensus appears that AW is a waste of time and punters should avoid them,

so there is no great sympathy/discussion on here.

If possible, it would also be a good idea to have a separate section for Switch & Bait, in order to warn other Punters.

and how far do you go though. How about a timewasters thread for girls to warn other girls about people who make fake bookings .

Actually after sitting her and really thinking about it a section would be better as a stand alone for dangerous muggers as you have described. We have one for dangerous clients. All answers to the original post are vetted by moderators first though before going up I think

The Hall of Shame  is where only G is allowed to post, so it may take time before any new psots are up on the board.

As for not including the S&B:

this could end up with loads of postings (from experience on other board, thereby the Dangerous posts my be

clouded out).

Also, on this board, the general consensus appears that AW is a waste of time and punters should avoid them,

so there is no great sympathy/discussion on here.

If possible, it would also be a good idea to have a separate section for Switch & Bait, in order to warn other Punters.

AW is a valuable resource if used properly. Sure there are fakes and con artists on there, but I would say that they are the exception - many genuine girls that are often mentioned on here as "best in the business" advertise on AW, Paris to name but one.

many genuine girls that are often mentioned on here as "best in the business" advertise on AW, Paris to name but one.

All of those highly regarded, genuine ladies also have other advertising - either their own websites or a profile on a reputable directory site.

That, I think, is the litmus test - punters should avoid providers who advertise SOLELY on AW, and most especially if they do not publish a phone number.