Tannhauser

Hands Free Blowie.

17 posts in this topic

Every blowie I've ever received in my civilian life and in this one has involved the lady using her hands to a certain extent. Some more than others. However today I received an absolutely fabulous blowie where the lady DID NOT use her hands at all. All action from start to completion was executed purely by her using only her mouth, lips and tongue. It was simply exquisite. :cool:

Had loads of blowies in my time but this was a first. Is it that uncommon?

Every blowie I've ever received in my civilian life and in this one has involved the lady using her hands to a certain extent. Some more than others. However today I received an absolutely fabulous blowie where the lady DID NOT use her hands at all. All action from start to completion was executed purely by her using only her mouth, lips and tongue. It was simply exquisite. :cool:

It's not uncommon in my experience. If you ask nicely for no hands, then that is what you will get.

There are certain practitioners that can administer a very good BJ with no hands - they are the ones that normally don't mind CIM or swallow.

It's not uncommon in my experience. If you ask nicely for no hands, then that is what you will get.

There are certain practitioners that can administer a very good BJ with no hands - they are the ones that normally don't mind CIM or swallow.

How the hell did you come up with that quantum leap

How the hell did you come up with that quantum leap

Sorry I should have added, "in my experience".

They are the ones that normally don't mind CIM or swallow.

I agree. A non-CIM (and that's pretty much needed if there is to be a swallow) girl pulls away pre-ejeculation. If so, then the 'cum' may not happen, so hands are used to complete the process.

Ergo: no hands at all means a greater chance of CIM.

Simples

Every blowie I've ever received in my civilian life and in this one has involved the lady using her hands to a certain extent. Some more than others. However today I received an absolutely fabulous blowie where the lady DID NOT use her hands at all. All action from start to completion was executed purely by her using only her mouth, lips and tongue. It was simply exquisite. ;)

Yes, in my experience this is very rare indeed. I think girls like to use their hands to prevent too much control being relinquished and the guy being too forceful during deepthroatetc. Also allows them more control during ejaculation.

Yes, in my experience this is very rare indeed. I think girls like to use their hands to prevent too much control being relinquished and the guy being too forceful during deepthroatetc. Also allows them more control during ejaculation.

Well if you weren't such a dirty ho 6up and kept thrusting it all the way down us ladies would give YOU more free rein. ;):)

LOL

BJs are completely under-rated!

I have always had great ones, but you need to tell a girl what you like...

She can't possibly read your mind.

I guess if you like to buck immediately, most girls will fear that you'll take their teeth out ! :) slow down and get their confidence in yer !;)

Well if you weren't such a dirty ho 6up and kept thrusting it all the way down us ladies would give YOU more free rein. ;):)

LOL

Is there another way then?:D

Sorry 6up couldn't resist answering that.

Is there another way then?;)

You did not answer it, you merely posed a question to which you must allow me to answer for you

Yes

Hope this helps but as they say ignorance is bliss:D:D

Every blowie I've ever received in my civilian life and in this one has involved the lady using her hands to a certain extent. Some more than others. However today I received an absolutely fabulous blowie where the lady DID NOT use her hands at all. All action from start to completion was executed purely by her using only her mouth, lips and tongue. It was simply exquisite. :)

Surely it is not uncommon, is it ;)

I'm surprised by this thread, all of the bj's I've had in civilian life have been hands free bar one girl, and with 95% of working girls it's been hands free too. I know everyone's different, but I really don't like it when hands are involved, for me it's a far more intense experience when it's mouth, lips and tongue only.

Have to agree with Mr Orange on this one, most BJs I've received - paid and unpaid - have been with out hands. Not compltetely 100% of the time, hands do creep in to adjust, steady etc but lips, tongue and mouth most of the time.

Sadly while finding it very enjoyable , it never quite "does it" for me. Which is my problem, not their technique I can sure you. ;)

Surely it is not uncommon, is it ;)

It does mean you wont get a 60 pound fine and 3 points on your license if you caught doing it while driving.

Is there another way then?;)

Cheers Viz, I couldnt think how to answer, she has me bang to rights!:)

The few best BJs I can remember it did indeed disappear frequently completely!:D:eek:

I prefer it to be hands free. Thats why I prefer the lady's hands to be tied behind her back at the time.

I prefer it to be hands free. Thats why I prefer the lady's hands to be tied behind her back at the time.

Ha ha...I like your style. Is that just fantasy? or do they agree to that approach!:) Just for clarafication when I say I find "hands free" very rare. The girls are generaly only using their hands to hold the bottom of the cock steady, the action is by mouth, tongue etc. I do prefer though that they take their hands away completely to allow much deeper action...unless my erection is not up to it...in which case some holding is essential.;)