Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skyline

Wow Snap... Almost

8 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I havnt logged in for a while so recently had a look for reports from the "Almost" barren punting wasteland that is Derby to find a negative report on Tina in Derby. The experience was almost exactly the same thing that happened to me. Although it wasnt at silly oclock in the morning (Was actually Sunday afternoon and text her a couple of hours before visiting) but none the less almost a play by play of my experience.

I had to laugh at her rebuttal as well. With me she didnt tell me till i had my trousers down, in the living room, that she had children in the bedroom. Then i was just wanting to get out of there. She didnt offer nor would give me a refund or anything at all and said she had a new place "with a hot tub and stuff" that was being sorted that she would "Make it up to me".. Errr no thanks. Some/most of her pics are fake, as the poster said she does look very thin and underweight but i didnt notice when i arrived as she was wearing a few layers.

Anyway, i digress. I have no idea where/who she gets to do her feedback on AW unless some guys like to see a very thin, gaunt, almost druggie looking girls (Maybe she is) but i just found it amusing at the nerve of her to write such crap. I have also noticed that she states she does bb,,, I would never do that in a million years with her..

Suppose i should have done a FR when i went but tbh i wanted to forget all about it until i saw the FR. I guess alot of people are the same. Pity there isnt a bit that can be tagged on to a FR that is sort of a rebuttal rebuttal as she makes herself look like the victim but i assure you she is a scammer and people should be told.

You didn't indicate how long ago it was when you had the bad experience with Tina, but surely a FR, albeit "late", would be helpful for all other potential punters. 

Think it was sept. I don't mind doing a fr now if it helps save someone the misfortune I had meeting her, I just thought that I wouldn't be able to at this late stage.

Think it was sept. I don't mind doing a fr now if it helps save someone the misfortune I had meeting her, I just thought that I wouldn't be able to at this late stage.

As far as I am aware, there is no time bar of submitting an FR. If, as you say, she offers BB that may be a reason for the FR to be rejected but I would still give it a try. Perhaps without any mention of the BB on offer but certainly mention the kids in the house. That is an absolute crime.

Like I said I was not offered it, never got that far and wouldn't of considered it. I have just spotted it on her profile and even frs of the other site. Will submit the report over the weekend and see see if it gets put up.

Are you talking about a FR on AW?  If so, you do know she is not at liberty to show it on her profile, so once it is no longer 'new' you would have to search to find it.  It would be better to write a review on here wouldn't it?

As far as I am aware, there is no time bar of submitting an FR.

I asked Jkay if it was okay to submit a report on a booking I had in September, and he replied it was okay. so long as I kept to a few rules, like giving a phone number, and not mentioning AW.

Are you talking about a FR on AW?  If so, you do know she is not at liberty to show it on her profile, so once it is no longer 'new' you would have to search to find it.  It would be better to write a review on here wouldn't it?

Was going to post it on here.

I asked Jkay if it was okay to submit a report on a booking I had in September, and he replied it was okay. so long as I kept to a few rules, like giving a phone number, and not mentioning AW.

Thanks for that :) Unfortunately she doesnt have a number on her profile so i guess its a no go.. :(

Edited by Skyline