Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
London07

Was Strolling Round Barbican Today.....

12 posts in this topic

thinking of past ladies who worked in that location. Interesting stroll seems to be my lunch time walk :) Are there any ladies who have stuck in ya minds eye from the Barbican area ?

London07

Sarah in the city, a wonderful and lovely lady, sadly missed. If you are reading this darling I hope you have found the happiness you deserve and sought ....

I heard things about this lady unfort never got round to seeing her (Bad move on my part) I did hear she was very tall & and had a very posh voice and striking blue eyes. Bit of a sense humour there Or so I have read. Alas I missed out on that one !  

Barbican area is rather interesting actually, never knew there was uni at back of Barts very plush :) Just finding out about the area on my luncheon strolls. Quite a few buildings boarded up for some reason towards the station. Lots of drinking dens too :)

Its quite strange actually that I've lived in London all my life but you only relise the history & beauty of it as you get to ya twlight years :) @ 42 lol  St Paul's looks quite breath taking & pictureress in the evening light when I come out of work

London07

Sarah in the city, a wonderful and lovely lady, sadly missed. If you are reading this darling I hope you have found the happiness you deserve and sought ....

Could not agree more. She even gave me half my money back when the event was over faster than expected.

That was a very understanding lady !

London07 

Why did Sarah hang up her gussett do you reckon ? I did hear from a source that she found her faith ?

London07 

Why did Sarah hang up her gussett do you reckon ? I did hear from a source that she found her faith ?

London07 

She attended Mass often I gather. On one visit her activities compromised her faith deeply, and she gave up immediately, there and then, posting a sincere and heartfelt message and hung up! I think she may read the postings sometimes, but sadly missed ....

Did Sarah start her career in Soho before moving East? I'm interested as I've been racking my brains recently as I know one of Soho's finest left to set up near Old Street & possible moved on from there.

Was she a practicing catholic then ? 

What always interested me about this young lady was she had such a cut glass posh voice but her dwellings that she worked from were so humble ! That I found fascinating ! 

Personally the late 90's were the better times on the net, unfort everyone and its aunty have a net connection at home now which gives way to many a fruit & nut using it :)

Guess the net as lost its mystrey & intrigue

London07

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Convince Me" data-cid="473997" data-time="1357480975"><p>

Did Sarah start her career in Soho before moving East? I'm interested as I've been racking my brains recently as I know one of Soho's finest left to set up near Old Street & possible

moved on from there.</p></blockquote>

Sarah worked at Les Girls before becoming independent.

She was and is I gather posh totty, but charming and elegant. Time has tarnished my memory somewhat, but it would be good to hear from her again....

Very posh Or so I hear ! Mind you I don't think the word totty springs to mind when talking about Sarah :) Elegant quite possibly though lol

I have heard though that she enjoyed sex so much that quite often she forgot to take her purse for the session    Not many ladies make that slip up :)

Never heard it mention that she worked in Les girls though !

Someone did say she had a real seriously high pitched laugh though :) could have even been a cackle to some lol

London07