Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starsalign

Ladies Do You Find Something Attractive About The Guy...

36 posts in this topic

Question for the ladies. I wonder if the first time you ever see someone (And if they become regular there after), before you actually see them in person do you try and build a picture of what they may look like in your head - possibly based on the way they wrote an email, text or when you spoke over the phone?

Then when you do see the guy and you spend time with him, in order for both of you to have a great experience do you try and find something attractive about him and stayed pinned on that? Say for example his overall looks or if you don't think he is a great looking person, do you try to get a feel of they way he comes off (ie; as a gentleman etc) ... or does none of the above matter and am I reading into it too much?

I find the money helps pave the way to a successful liaison with unappealing clients  :)

You did ask!

I try not to over think it when they contact me. I have had perfectly lovely sounding guys pull no shows and generally timewaste and have had guys that have sounded nervous and edgy turn out to be adorable when they visit.

I do have to like something about the guy for him to come and see me again.If a guy is that bad in terms of personality or hygiene he won;t get a second visit.

Looks to a wg does not matter after all we are effectively a small business if we only saw the fit guys (who to be honest don't always have the nicest of personalities anyway) then we would be out of business pretty damn quick. 

You're reading into it to much... how can you expect the ladies to answer this seriously.  They see untold men/clients and all of them are different.

or does none of the above matter and am I reading into it too much?

None of it matters and you are reading into it too much :)

Question for the ladies. I wonder if the first time you ever see someone (And if they become regular there after), before you actually see them in person do you try and build a picture of what they may look like in your head - possibly based on the way they wrote an email, text or when you spoke over the phone?

Then when you do see the guy and you spend time with him, in order for both of you to have a great experience do you try and find something attractive about him and stayed pinned on that? Say for example his overall looks or if you don't think he is a great looking person, do you try to get a feel of they way he comes off (ie; as a gentleman etc) ... or does none of the above matter and am I reading into it too much?

I do not build a mental picture of what someone will look like at all really.

I have to have excellent communication before I agree to meet with someone, and as they usually will tell me a bit about themselves before hand I have an idea of his personality and mindset, but not looks really.

I am sure most ladies will say that what we find most attractive is a good personality etc.....

Good looks mean nothing really in this world.

You are thinking too much about it all love.

Lucy  :)

No I never do this because this is my job and not a dating game.  Looks are superficial and matter nothing to me anyway x

Nope no thoughts on what they look like, although I may have a rough idea of their age by the phone conversation.

I don't try to find something to focus on, it happens naturally.  Most people are perfectly likeable and especially when hoping for a good time.

Nope no thoughts on what they look like, although I may have a rough idea of their age by the phone conversation.

Being new, this comment got me thinking....on the couple of punts I've had, I've actually mentioned my age - mainly as there has been an age difference and I wanted to make sure the girls were ok with it. Having the door slammed in my face when I turned up wouldn't exactly be a confidence booster for a nervous newbie! :)

Just curious, but is that not the done thing?

Being new, this comment got me thinking....on the couple of punts I've had, I've actually mentioned my age - mainly as there has been an age difference and I wanted to make sure the girls were ok with it. Having the door slammed in my face when I turned up wouldn't exactly be a confidence booster for a nervous newbie! :)

Just curious, but is that not the done thing?

I too always mention my age to make sure that younger girls are ok with it as a lot of profiles don't give age limits etc. I don't want to see a younger girl if she finds the thought of a mid forties man repellent :)

I'm also curious to know if others give there age when booking a punt?

I too always mention my age to make sure that younger girls are ok with it as a lot of profiles don't give age limits etc. I don't want to see a younger girl if she finds the thought of a mid forties man repellent :)

A WG turning down Punters in their mid-forties would most likely find themselves with an awful lot of time on their hands - it's prime punting age ;)

I used to sometimes mention I was 'older' when it seemed appropriate but I now realise I never do that now -

but I do shower her on first walking through the door with apologies for being old, small and plug ugly.

It breaks the ice as they kick me out the door.

I suppose I'm well over mid forties and, no, I don't mention it.  I think (or hope) that we learn by experience. My experience so far is that no girl has ever shown any horror at meeting me, and many (regardless of their age) have given me the impression by words or deeds that they are very happy to see me repeatedly. Until that changes, I am unlikely to queer the pitch (can we still say that?) with a new girl by raising doubts before the event. When or if I get refused, I'll probably pay her anyway, accepting that it was my fault, and change my policy.

When I started this game, I honestly had doubts whether I would even be acceptable as a punter, being too old, bald, short, fat, ugly and poor to appeal to women in real life, but I soon discovered the rules were very different. It's been a real eye-opener to see how many girls are positively warm, friendly and caring in their disposition towards the customer rather than simply going through the motions and taking the money. It helps, of course, to be nice to them, and to do your research. And, yes, I do know it's a commercial transaction.

I usually like to know how old a bloke is who wants to meet up with me.

Most blokes if on AW have filled there age in the relevant section, if not they usually tell me in a first approach mail.

I do not know why I like to know before hand, I just know I do.

I have just received an inquiry from a new chap and he told his age as he thought I may not meet men of his age.

Lucy  :)

Reading threads like this one makes me realise that we are all sensitive about age, and that punting seems to be becoming a little too PC.  Any thoughts?

I am not ashamed of my age and I generally mention it so there is no surprise as the door opens. I have never yet had a lady decline to meet me purely ion the grounds of the age differential.

Of course, I do also tell them that I am as tall as Gibbs, as handsome as Spklors,as rich as Zipless and a general Adonis.

I'm not ashamed of my age, but thought I'd mention it anyway with the girls being younger. If I'd been knocked back at the beginning of either of my first two punts, it could have been a very short lived pastime, lol.

If there had been something on the girl's profile regarding age, then I probably wouldn't have bothered.

I suppose I'm well over mid forties and, no, I don't mention it.  I think (or hope) that we learn by experience. My experience so far is that no girl has ever shown any horror at meeting me, and many (regardless of their age) have given me the impression by words or deeds that they are very happy to see me repeatedly. Until that changes, I am unlikely to queer the pitch (can we still say that?) with a new girl by raising doubts before the event. When or if I get refused, I'll probably pay her anyway, accepting that it was my fault, and change my policy.

When I started this game, I honestly had doubts whether I would even be acceptable as a punter, being too old, bald, short, fat, ugly and poor to appeal to women in real life, but I soon discovered the rules were very different. It's been a real eye-opener to see how many girls are positively warm, friendly and caring in their disposition towards the customer rather than simply going through the motions and taking the money. It helps, of course, to be nice to them, and to do your research. And, yes, I do know it's a commercial transaction.

Thanks for the reply.

I have to admit that I've not had any problems with bookings and like you have received nothing but positive from the SP's .

Reading threads like this one makes me realise that we are all sensitive about age, and that punting seems to be becoming a little too PC.  Any thoughts?

Hi Sarah ,

Normally I think that age is just a number and that I still feel the same inside no matter how old my body feels. For me it's important that the lady is happy to see someone my age and therefore mention it on booking as 1) to give her an idea of who to expect , and 2) give her a chance to say no if she is uncomfortable.

I'm not sure what counts as PC but feel it is just common courtesy to let the SP know a little bit about me.Maybe I'm being too sensitive and that it may change as I become more experienced :)

It doesn't matter a jot how old they are or what they look like. Some men do it for me and some don't. If he's really not doing it for me sexually then I get out my Oscar winning hat! 

I cannot agree that age "is just a number" It really isn't. Age is a state of mind; if you think of yourself as old then you will behave in an elderly fashion. I am always delighted when my adult kids tell me to "act your bloody age!!". It usually means that I have embarrassed one or more of them. Great!!

It doesn't matter a jot how old they are or what they look like. Some men do it for me and some don't. If he's really not doing it for me sexually then I get out my Oscar winning hat! 

Some of us worry if we are doing it for them though, not the other way around you selfish woman you :)

To be honest I never even notice how old a client is or if they're attractive. Neither of these things act as variables as to how well I'll do my job.

The only things I care about are good manners and hygiene, and they're already taken care of as good manners will get you a booking and everyone has a shower/bath when they get here. :)

Some of us worry if we are doing it for them though, not the other way around you selfish woman you :)

It's a hard life sometimes! :)

I am not ashamed of my age and I generally mention it so there is no surprise as the door opens. I have never yet had a lady decline to meet me purely ion the grounds of the age differential.

Of course, I do also tell them that I am as tall as Gibbs, as handsome as Spklors,as rich as Zipless and a general Adonis.

[Hollow laughter emoticon]