Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dibberman

Rachel Reid Nottingham

8 posts in this topic

Anyone seen rachel reid in nottingham ?

im up there next week and was looking to see her......

I'm pretty sure I met her around 4-5 years ago when she worked for ABC. If it is her I seem to remember she was ok. But there were/are better choices to be had in Nottingham. May want to have a look at Milan Jae or Catherine at Feline. Saw them a few months back & had a great time.

thanks for reply i will check out the other girls

Just saw her yesterday. I was a bit hesitant to do so, I had like zoso seen her 4 or so years ago, I had some good meetings with her then and some not so good. I actually wrote a field report at the time (now deleted) saying how hit and miss she could be. She was only 19 back then But  she has definitely matured. She even brought up mentioned FR, and she agreed with my "criticisms" . Wouldn't guarantee a good time on the back of one booking, she could be excellent on occasions 5 years ago, but I think she has the right attitude now..... and if anything  looks more stunning.

I also saw her recently and really enjoyed it, agree she has a good attitude now.

whether she's the best girl to see in nottingham depends on what the OP is looking for. Personally i will see her again but she's not top of my list. 

I also saw her recently and really enjoyed it, agree she has a good attitude now.

whether she's the best girl to see in nottingham depends on what the OP is looking for. Personally i will see her again but she's not top of my list. 

Who is?

I'd check out diamondintheruff and sexiassami, both good girls.

I fancied nakita moon,booked her but she went off the radar on punt day so had to plan B

Who is?

I'd check out diamondintheruff and sexiassami, both good girls.

I fancied nakita moon,booked her but she went off the radar on punt day so had to plan B

chantelle x is cool too.  1153921.  If you like a skinny mixed race girl.