bbigboy

Prague (Showpark) Equivilent?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was planning a weekend away in Europe somewhere and have been Prague in the past to Showpark, I would like to go to a different country this time that has a club/venue like Showpark...

Has anywhere else in Europe got good Showpark equivilent?

Thanks

I would say Germany is your best bet. There are establishments similar to the Showpark. However the FKK and Partytreff scene is by far a superior experience. There are several threads on this topic on here. Failing that ask Jerboa as he seems to be a subject matter expert and I would bow to his expertise in this field.

Thanks for the reply!

We are going sometime in March so we have enough time to get some good planning done lol, just search the internet on advice.

As Crossfire said Germany would be the obvious bet, as Showpark is similar to the laufhaus of Germany.

Is It just this type or are you interested in saunaclubs and fkk's?

Many German cities and towns have Eros centres, these can be one or several buildings full of hookers, prices vary from €30-€50 for 15mins, you might want to try Frankfurt, Duesseldorf or Stuttgart.

I have used Laufhaus before, but personally I prefer the Fkk clubs, where you can spend several hours at a club, and no rush to choose a girl, the third option is to visit private flats, many girls advertise online in site like http://www.6relax.de/