Bannana4Melons

Smelly Pussies - Disappointing

98 posts in this topic

I love to tease and lick and suck on clean shaven pussies but notice that some WG's are smelly down there which is disappointing sometimes. does others feel the same? 

Nope. I love teasing, licking and sucking smelly pussy's.

The more fishy the smell, the better!

I love to tease and lick and suck on clean shaven pussies but notice that some WG's are smelly down there which is disappointing sometimes. does others feel the same?

I cannot imagine anybody not feeling disappointed.

Thank god..

For the pussies, and all their wonderful variations..  :)

they all taste a bit different and if a pussy would be 'smelly', it will most likely not be the girl's 'fault'.

I hate getting kicked in the nuts.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Fortunately very rare i have smelt anything but cleanliness in the last 5 years, the last ocassion it suspect it was BV and it was hideous causing to immediately leave and nearly vomited on the way out.

Obviously no doctors posting here. One of the most common causes of a "smelly pussy" is, far from a lack of cleanliness, the complete opposite: over cleanliness. Vaginitis is often caused by excessive washing, which in the process alters the PH balance in the vaginal mucosa, causing an inflammation/infection. I know of at least one WG who is scrupulously clean but has near constant vaginitis (and the accompanying smell) as a result of this fact. And I can't bring myself to tell her about either the odour or why she has it. Do I go down on her? No. Am I worried about her lack of cleanliness. Quite the opposite. There really are some misguided posters here.

Obviously no doctors posting here. One of the most common causes of a "smelly pussy" is, far from a lack of cleanliness, the complete opposite: over cleanliness. Vaginitis is often caused by excessive washing, which in the process alters the PH balance in the vaginal mucosa, causing an inflammation/infection. I know of at least one WG who is scrupulously clean but has near constant vaginitis (and the accompanying smell) as a result of this fact. And I can't bring myself to tell her about either the odour or why she has it. Do I go down on her? No. Am I worried about her lack of cleanliness. Quite the opposite. There really are some misguided posters here.

Can we counter balance this with the fact that some STI's do have a strange odour, also thrush (which is not sexually transmitted) but still... would you want to be licking it?

I would personally say, if it doesn't seem right, don't do it. 

From a NHS Website :  Vaginal thrush isn't a sexually transmitted infection but it can sometimes be passed on during sex. So, if you have thrush it's best to avoid having sex until you've completed a course of treatment and the infection has cleared up

Can we counter balance this with the fact that some STI's do have a strange odour, also thrush (which is not sexually transmitted) but still... would you want to be licking it?

From a NHS Website :  Vaginal thrush isn't a sexually transmitted infection but it can sometimes be passed on during sex. So, if you have thrush it's best to avoid having sex until you've completed a course of treatment and the infection has cleared up

I wouldn't work if I had any problems down there, but others would, which is why I said... avoid!!!!  Yak!

Nope. I love teasing, licking and sucking smelly pussy's.

The more fishy the smell, the better!

BLEURghhhhhh !   :eek:

I wouldn't work if I had any problems down there, but others would, which is why I said... avoid!!!!  Yak!

Did you say that?  My laptop must be editing posts without my help, I didnt read that at all.

Did you say that?  My laptop must be editing posts without my help, I didnt read that at all.

That was my implication.  Perhaps I didn't say it strong enough. 

That's what I actually said.

Welcome to Punternet. and Stating the Obvious Day.

It might have been easier to understand if you had actually said what you meant.  Saves confusion.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MinxyLydia" data-cid="474451" data-time="1357556780"><p>

Welcome to Punternet. and Stating the Obvious Day.</p></blockquote>

Is this a National Day or just a pedantic forum poster day ;)

Kate seems to be getting a right bashing on here of late.

I love Kate today......................  but only today :)

No Kate bashing from me x

No Kate bashing from me x

Does your pussy smell though?  Mine does a bit but that's okay because it's my day off :)

they all taste a bit different and if a pussy would be 'smelly', it will most likely not be the girl's 'fault'.

Who's fault would it be then ?    would it be mine as I left my chewing gum behind ? 

Kate seems to be getting a right bashing on here of late.

I love Kate today......................  but only today :)

Thank you Sarah, I appreciate it (Today) and you Chloe.  I'm ok though, as I decided to go get my hair done and am happy :)