Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skunkass

Asian Massage Parlour/brothel

6 posts in this topic

Guys

Could you advise me of any places where I can walk in & chose from a selection of oriental women?

Obviously somewhere in the llondon area.

Thanks

You can find quite a few oriental parlours by searching the London pages of Acemassage, but you won't find a proper cathouse-style line-up, which is in business terms less efficient.

Most such places operate a rota system with either a different girl every week, or a small bunch of girls each working a different day. You may get lucky and find a choice of two at the most.

Okay thanks

So I'm unlikely to find anything like the film reign of tera in this country:-(

These days most saunas seem to operate a taxi-rank system so you get allocated the next girl thats available. Same with chinese TCM's so the chance of experiencing a choice from a line up these days is not very high. The ones that still do operate in the old way all seem to be populated by EE girls. It used to be the case that most saunas would have a 'line-up' that you choose from in London, but I cant think of one now that would have a good selection of oriental girls.

You'd be lucky these days to find one oriental girl in the line up. Not sure why that is the case. Maybe the exchange rate isn't so good anymore between thailand and UK. I also think the changes in the law now make it much more difficult to openly have lots of girls offering sex at one establishment. 

About 10-15 years ago it seemed like London was awash with thai girls and you could guarantee about 4-5 girls in some establishments would be oriental. One of my happy hunting grounds in the early days was aqua sauna on Hornsey Road. Normally they would have anything up to ten girls you could choose from. (I think its all EE now)You'd enter reception after paying your entry fee then choose one of the girls. Normally at least half the line up would be thai. After a few visits  I fixed on one particular girl who became my regular. She was called Ling Ling and was probably the one most responsible for giving me 'yellow fever' than any other girl. A condition I know now I will never be cured of! She used to bathe me in the bath, give me an amazing massage and then full sex. She was loving and tender great at sex and we seemed to really click. It was the closest I got to the elusive GFE experience in those days. I used to leave Aqua feeling amazing. God she was lovely. I often wonder where she is now...

These days most saunas seem to operate a taxi-rank system so you get allocated the next girl thats available. Same with chinese TCM's so the chance of experiencing a choice from a line up these days is not very high. The ones that still do operate in the old way all seem to be populated by EE girls. It used to be the case that most saunas would have a 'line-up' that you choose from in London, but I cant think of one now that would have a good selection of oriental girls.

You'd be lucky these days to find one oriental girl in the line up. Not sure why that is the case. Maybe the exchange rate isn't so good anymore between thailand and UK. I also think the changes in the law now make it much more difficult to openly have lots of girls offering sex at one establishment. 

About 10-15 years ago it seemed like London was awash with thai girls and you could guarantee about 4-5 girls in some establishments would be oriental. One of my happy hunting grounds in the early days was aqua sauna on Hornsey Road. Normally they would have anything up to ten girls you could choose from. (I think its all EE now)You'd enter reception after paying your entry fee then choose one of the girls. Normally at least half the line up would be thai. After a few visits  I fixed on one particular girl who became my regular. She was called Ling Ling and was probably the one most responsible for giving me 'yellow fever' than any other girl. A condition I know now I will never be cured of! She used to bathe me in the bath, give me an amazing massage and then full sex. She was loving and tender great at sex and we seemed to really click. It was the closest I got to the elusive GFE experience in those days. I used to leave Aqua feeling amazing. God she was lovely. I often wonder where she is now...

Me, too, though I probably had my first experience there as far back as 30 years ago.  Can't remember the name of the madam who ran Aqua Sauna and 2-3 other similar places in North London (Crouch End, Turnpike Lane and another one nearby) but she got 'busted' and sent to jail some years ago, to a fair amount of publicity.  And that was long before Harriet Harpie and her entourage began their (so far) unsuccessful campaign to terminate pursuance of the world's oldest profession in England.  I remember Kanya, Janya and a WG whose name I forget but who later advertised as Tanasee (Camden) on AceMassage for years and still does, though either a different girl has assumed that identity or the photos are a good 20 years out of date.  Kanya would nearly devour me for the better part of an hour and it only cost about £10 for entry and another £20 for 'full services' in the fullest sense!  She even 'had' me in the sauna once when the place was nearly deserted.  She must be in her mid-60s by now.  Sigh, just another stroll down memory lane. :ph34r:

Edited by Tiggy 7

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto

Except this happened to me in 3 different locales and with different girls:

Goodmayes sauna...'Nat'...oh Nat, where are you now ?...you were absolutely wonderful, and your spectacular breasts were an all natural gift from God

Stratford sauna 'The Grove'....'Mickey' - permanently converted me from big breasted amazonian latina/mediterranean types to small, brown skinned, flexible orientals

'Cheeky Girls' - Green Lanes Dagenham....'May' ......long lingering excruciating blowjobs deluxe

...I've never been the same since

Edited by BillGoldberg