Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MinxyLydia

Advice

15 posts in this topic

Well well, it seems that the thread started today that involved snot has triggered off a few hidden fetishes among the PN boys. I have been inundated with PNs asking me if I provide snutting and snelching services.

Having had to look these up (the sweet innocent I am) it seems snetting is sneezing into someones bottom hole (or chocolate starfish, if you prefer the correct terminology) and snelching is sucking it out again (using mouth).

Now, I don't much fancy doing the snetting or snelling, but being on my hands and knees a la doggy style whilst a man gets his kicks seems easy money frankly.

Anyone have any advice on these practices and if anyone medically minded make me aware of any health and safety implications I'd be muchly grateful. 

Since the passive party doesn't have to be female I think I may start to offer my services too. It sounds like easy money!

Sounds like icky money to me. Why dont you start offering "ass shakes" instead Lyds, that way your not at the "bottom" end x (google it and let him drink it)

I guess you could too Paul lol x

Sounds like icky money to me. Why dont you start offering "ass shakes" instead Lyds, that way your not at the "bottom" end x (google it and let him drink it)

Eww no, that's vile, what kind of deviant do you think I am Chloe!

;)

Eww no, that's vile, what kind of deviant do you think I am Chloe!

;)

haha I did it once  :eek:  :eek:  although I wasnt the one drinking it!!! Its amazing what goes on in hotel bathrooms you know  :ph34r:

God I've lived a sheltered life!.....

:s

I see what you meant in the other thread. :(:eek::ph34r:

I've just thought of something really perverted - you put your cock in a lady's pussy.nah...., never catch on!!!

I've just thought of something really perverted - you put your cock in a lady's pussy.nah...., never catch on!!!

But you could let her rub it for a bit and see what comes up!!      Also a non starter I think.

Well well, it seems that the thread started today that involved snot has triggered off a few hidden fetishes among the PN boys. I have been inundated with PNs asking me if I provide snutting and snelching services.

Having had to look these up (the sweet innocent I am) it seems snetting is sneezing into someones bottom hole (or chocolate starfish, if you prefer the correct terminology) and snelching is sucking it out again (using mouth).

Now, I don't much fancy doing the snetting or snelling, but being on my hands and knees a la doggy style whilst a man gets his kicks seems easy money frankly.

Anyone have any advice on these practices and if anyone medically minded make me aware of any health and safety implications I'd be muchly grateful. 

Polly gave us a sick-bag warning. This thread reallly needed it. Yuk !

How about 'Wolf Bagging'?  Now there's a thing..............

Edited by Sarah Summers

Polly gave us a sick-bag warning. This thread reallly needed it. Yuk !

You clearly dont live by the motto "Be Prepared!"  :cool:

You clearly dont live by the motto "Be Prepared!"  :cool:

What could possibly prepare anyone for this? :)

How about 'Wolf Bagging'?  Now there's a thing..............

Get their fingers bit off if they tried that one with me....