spz

Bukkake/gangbang, Birmingham

67 posts in this topic

After mulling over going to one of these types of events for ages, I have finally plumped up the courage to go for it.

I have already booked in for this, but was wondering if anybody has any experience with regards to these party organisers:

http://www.greedygirlsparties.com/home.htm

Sounds as though it could be quite busy but at only £60 and easy to get to for me, I reckon its worth a shot but if anybody has used them before, I would be interested in your opinions.

Thanks.

You will have a ball. Don't forget to submit a field report so that you can make the other guys jealous.

Great parties! But could be longer for £60. Ratio can be a bit high. But have seen some cracking women there. The blonde MILF Sue comes to mind; absolutely gorgeous! Real beauty, great figure and love spunk all over her face and mouth and down her throat. Then she fucked later. Super tits too!

Cheers guys. Looking forward to it but a tad nervous at the same time.

Will certainly try and put in a field report after the fact.

Its been on my list to do for a while and apparently the venue is soon moving to Bromsgrove, so gonna check it in Brum where its easy to travel to and back from and if I like it, well I could sort something out to travel the longer distance in the future.

I realise there is more to this event as described earlier but bukkake - where on earth is the enjoyment and satisfaction in that activity for the men??

I can somehow see the point made on the site about women who fancy doing it at least once and perhaps more - centre of attention and all that - but public wanking, exposure, fear of being last or first or smallest or oddest shape or accused of being diseased - not for me.

I realise there is more to this event as described earlier but bukkake - where on earth is the enjoyment and satisfaction in that activity for the men??

I can somehow see the point made on the site about women who fancy doing it at least once and perhaps more - centre of attention and all that - but public wanking, exposure, fear of being last or first or smallest or oddest shape or accused of being diseased - not for me.

I have been to the Private Club, Retro Club and Greedygirlsparties. The fear of being last or first or smallest or oddest shape has never crossed my mind nor does it seem to cross the mind of others. I have a small to average cock and it gets treated by the ladies the same as the biggest ones and the fellas make no comment on cocks usually; no raised eyebrows or similar.

The only time another blokes cock has been of interest was at Dee's parties when Jacki Matthews used to be there; there was a short chap who looked like the younger Steptoe, and he had a massive cock. Mostly we were laughing at him because he was hilarious and his cock was joked about in a nice way I suppose. 

I will always remember him shagging Jacki, seeing me watching and asking me to join in; I never felt 2nd best with my little cock. 

The women who do these parties seem to love all cocks, fast cummers/slow cummers etc. 

As for fear of exposure that is there on your first visit but it soon disappears.

Dee's parties are good because there is a good bukkake session at first (being first to cum was a help because I recovered in time to cum again before it ended) and then a break and then a free for all. Dee will get fucked or she'll go around on her knees and suck all the guys off who want it; or both! 

1 person likes this

I'll be honest and say that I'd probably prefer it if it was just going to be a gangbang but not gonna knock the bukkake until I've tried it. I quite like shooting my load onto girls faces as well, which I only just found out during a one to one a couple of months ago...

Quick related question: Attended two Bukkake sessions in Birmingham, both organised through meets in pubs on Broad Street, then on to a pre-booked room in Jury's Hotel. One session featured 'Dee'...(I think), but the other featured a girl called Rachel and another older woman, whose name I can't recall. Will never forget both sessions. Are these one and the same? (GreedyGirls)

Just play safe and stick with the Private Club in Aston and the R3troclub in Walsall.

Just play safe and stick with the Private Club in Aston and the R3troclub in Walsall.

I agree, both safe places where you know what you are paying and what you will get.

Regards,

davidgood

Is it ok to tell about the processes at each place? many might be interested to read about each place from a punter's point of view and some will even get themselves along to one or other venue.

I've said before I am just concerned about the nakedness in front of everyone situation and the need as I see it to poke your nose (?) in other people's business to get a turn or two...

private and retro - both places excellent.

Dee's parties brilliant but a bit short for the money comapred to an evening at the private club. But I a have managed to cum 3 times usually at them.

Hi guys

Does anyone know of good bukkake party providers in London?  I'm a fairly regular punter (albeit not as often as I'd like), but a bukkake virgin.  Really keen to get involved.

Any help / advice would be appreciated.

Hi guys

Does anyone know of good bukkake party providers in London?  I'm a fairly regular punter (albeit not as often as I'd like), but a bukkake virgin.  Really keen to get involved.

Any help / advice would be appreciated.

Went today and it was pretty good fun actually. I will go again when circumstances permit

Went today and it was pretty good fun actually. I will go again when circumstances permit

Hi OEP,

Was this Debbie's afternoon party? Was it just Debbie and another?

Pleased you enjoyed it.

Regards,

davidgood

Debbie and 2 other MILF's. Not sure about the names of the other two, but one was taking most of the bukkake and swallowed everything I had. After a break all girls were available for sex and some guys partook on multiple occasions. Party was about at the ratio limit, started a bit late due to late arrivals and finished a bit early. Venue excellent, just south of Stourbridge.

Debbie and 2 other MILF's. Not sure about the names of the other two, but one was taking most of the bukkake and swallowed everything I had. After a break all girls were available for sex and some guys partook on multiple occasions. Party was about at the ratio limit, started a bit late due to late arrivals and finished a bit early. Venue excellent, just south of Stourbridge.

Thank you OEP.

I have wanted to sample Debbie and her parties for sometime but could not, as I can't spend time in the Midlands at night time.

Now she is doing afternoons and I have the approx location I can see if I can fit a vist in.

Regards,

davidgood

Hi OEP,

Many thanks for bringing Debbie's afternoon parties to my attention. I have now been to one and will be doing a FR when I get time, as I enjoyed it.

Regards,

davidgood

Is it ok to tell about the processes at each place? many might be interested to read about each place from a punter's point of view and some will even get themselves along to one or other venue.

I've said before I am just concerned about the nakedness in front of everyone situation and the need as I see it to poke your nose (?) in other people's business to get a turn or two...

The Private club and R3tro club are similar concepts, you turn up, get membership and pay for the event, get given a towel and a locker key and If It's your first time someone usually gives you a guided tour, and get told the rules, then you get changed In the locker room and take a shower, all the guys walk round in towels, no need to be concerned about being naked, everyone's in the same boat, few of the guys look like male models, and as for poking your nose in, It's a sex club, not a one to one punt, people should expect to share the party ladies, and If a guy tries to hog a girl he should be told by staff to have a break, obviously couples and single females are free to choose If they play or not.

1 person likes this

The Private club and R3tro club are similar concepts, you turn up, get membership and pay for the event, get given a towel and a locker key and If It's your first time someone usually gives you a guided tour, and get told the rules, then you get changed In the locker room and take a shower, all the guys walk round in towels, no need to be concerned about being naked, everyone's in the same boat, few of the guys look like male models, and as for poking your nose in, It's a sex club, not a one to one punt, people should expect to share the party ladies, and If a guy tries to hog a girl he should be told by staff to have a break, obviously couples and single females are free to choose If they play or not.

I agree with jerboa's summary of the 2 clubs. They both operate in a similar way.

The only thing I would add for potential visitors is that at the Private it is byo condoms or buy them at the cafe counter. At the Retro they supply them.

Regards,

davidgood

I agree with jerboa's summary of the 2 clubs. They both operate in a similar way.

The only thing I would add for potential visitors is that at the Private it is byo condoms or buy them at the cafe counter. At the Retro they supply them.

Regards,

davidgood

True, or pop into your local GU clinic and pick them up free. :)

I might pop up there on Friday, Salma aka Carmen of MK Is playing.

True, or pop into your local GU clinic and pick them up free. :)

I might pop up there on Friday, Salma aka Carmen of MK Is playing.

The line up for Friday looks good but I hope to be partying in London that day with  a couple of girls who play at the Retro and Private.

If I could get up to the Midlands this week, I would proably go to Debbies to see the lovely Harley.

Regards

davidgood

Enjoyed a GG party in Balsall Common near Coventry last year. Busy with plenty of blokes per girl. It was mainly 2 and 3 somes. I would have liked a gang of us cumming over one but it never got organised to do it. Rooms could have been bigger but maybe the brum apartment is better now. Anyone been to the rough gangbang with less men? I would prefer that if i was to go again.