starsalign

Hitting The Gym Before Your Appointment

41 posts in this topic

Does anyone ever feel the need to go to the gym before you see a lady? I don't really need to lose weight or anything but one time about 3 hours before I was due to meet I just had to jump on the treadmill and try sweat it off! Don't think it made much difference though.

Does anyone ever feel the need to go to the gym before you see a lady? I don't really need to lose weight or anything but one time about 3 hours before I was due to meet I just had to jump on the treadmill and try sweat it off! Don't think it made much difference though.

No, I need to save my energy, plus I'm lazy! 

I tend to go afterwards. & shower there..it puts the SO off the 'scent'....

No, I need to save my energy, plus I'm lazy! 

+1

I promised the last girl I saw that I was going to join the gym in the new year.... I have a repeat booking arranged in 2 weeks time and unfortunately there are several pubs between me an the gym so it hasn't happened. I'm sure I've read that a good sex session burns off just as much calories as a work out in the gym, so I'm focusing my efforts away from the gym ;)

I've never gone the gym before a punt but I have left them gym wanting a punt. All those women in tight gym gear.

I have no need. I am such a perfect physical specimen that the ladies are eating out of my hand the instant they open their doors to me.

and if you haven't realised that some blokes post bullshit then you are in the wrong place.

I train very hard at the gym, am pretty exhausted afterwards and the last thing I'd want to do is have tired sex, let alone pay for tired sex

Cant see any point at all in working out before a punt   :huh:  :huh:

I know it's probably just me but it's one of those niggling things I hate when people say they go to 'train' it just makes me laugh for some reason.

Not something I've ever done for the reason that I want to use all my energy on the punt.

I suppose it could be good for the blood flow. I know body builders do a light workout before hitting the stage as it makes their muscles pumped and appear bigger...it's a shame it dosen't have a similar effect on other parts of our body :D

I wonder if we would get the same advice athletes get to avoid sex before a big event only in reverse.

i always work out first thing. So, if I'm having an early punt ( which I do every couple of months) I come out of the gym having not pushed it too hard but feeling well fit and ready for some love action

I use it as a reason to work out. I know the women do not give a stuff either way, as long as my money is in fine working order. But I like the motivation of the slightly surprised look when I strip off and they are expecting the old man belly and saggy moobs!

There's no reason to exercise.  If you want to appear slimmer by dehydrating use a sauna or steam room and don't drink much water during the day.

If you don't believe this is effective, note male models and bodybuilders are very very dehydrated at show time for appearance reasons. 

Edited by Bonkersenseless

Having sex is the only form of exercise I take. Why go to a gym when you can fuck?

Edited by zipless

I like to save my energy! Plus I normally shower before I leave the house so I dont waste time getting one at the appointment. Wouldn't want to turn up hot and sweaty.

Going to the gym 5 times a week for 2 hours doesn't cost 2 grand, O if that was small money to me.

I've never gone the gym before a punt but I have left them gym wanting a punt. All those women in tight gym gear.

That'll be the endorphons making you feel horny - not the women at the gym. So on that basis, to answer the OP's question, going to the gym would be of benefit to your desire for sex, if not also performance (provided you don't knacker yourself out completely).

I couldn't do it prior to a punt, like the others I'd be looking to keep my powder dry.  I'm impressed by how many of you actually attend a gym. More of an outdoors man meself.  

I like to go to the gym some time in the preceding 3-4 days just to keep reasonably in shape and to make myself presentable : just some reasonably light exercises and a bit of a swim. In some ways I like to use the whole punting thing as a bit of a motivation for keeping myself together physically as I get older. 

I have no need. I am such a perfect physical specimen that the ladies are eating out of my hand the instant they open their doors to me.

Yep, I'm in the same situation ....... ........ ....... Dang, where was I, I just woke up!

I've already resumed the gym after my last punt went off all half cock! Nothing worse than having a lucious young romanian babe on the bed with you and not be able to enter her because you can't get it up. Definitely a wakeup call, get fit or give up punting. The perfect motivator.

I use it as a reason to work out. I know the women do not give a stuff either way, as long as my money is in fine working order. But I like the motivation of the slightly surprised look when I strip off and they are expecting the old man belly and saggy moobs!

Agree Lessingham.  No harm at all in getting compliments on your physique from a professional.

I've already resumed the gym after my last punt went off all half cock! Nothing worse than having a lucious young romanian babe on the bed with you and not be able to enter her because you can't get it up. Definitely a wakeup call, get fit or give up punting. The perfect motivator.

Ah.  And there really are some lovely Romanian babes these days aren't there.  Oh yes.

Ah.  And there really are some lovely Romanian babes these days aren't there.  Oh yes.

There are indeed. I really don't understand why so many Romanian girls pretend to be Italian or Spanish. Romanians are definitely a turn on for me.