Mawgan

Ees On The Purple Site

7 posts in this topic

Never been one to use the purple site, but another thread prompted me to take a look and have found several very promising looking Hungarian ladies around West Kensington - for example Kylie Flirt and Lindsay Love. Anyone had the pleasure? All look lovely girls and have a reasonable amount of feedback..

Never been one to use the purple site, but another thread prompted me to take a look and have found several very promising looking Hungarian ladies around West Kensington - for example Kylie Flirt and Lindsay Love. Anyone had the pleasure? All look lovely girls and have a reasonable amount of feedback..

i've not had the pleasure, but there's loads of discussion of them on here and UK punting +ves, just do a search.

I went to see Lindsay Love only once, flat is not numbered and round the side of the block and my mobile rebooted as I was trying to find her place hence I was late. Things were not as good as I was hoping (may have been due to me being late) but she is in very good shape, tall slim no fat and as per her pics. Vanilla service and given reasonably, but I would not return.... but not a bad punt for the money. Other girls work from this location as well...

I can heartily recommend Blonde Ivy, who shares a flat with Kylie, Jessie, etc.

Easy to find basement flat in good nick... and she is a total stunner with wonderful service. Am planning on seeing Wendy soon too, who also seems to work from there. Looks a little more innocent than Ivy, who is something of a saucepot.

Tempted by Lindsay Love (and her friend Lizzie) - I understand they operate from a different flat nearby, however, and I'm a little cautious due to some FRs mentioning it's in a slightly dodgy estate?

If, and it's definitely an if, their listing comes back check out 'sweety_girls'* who are a group / cooperative based just north of the river. I went to see one of them at the weekend and then had seconds with another for the next hour (greedy, I know). Basic flat, reasonable service, extras on top of the basic £80 / hour.

I was going to go back this week for the 3rd of the trio but work prevents me and besides the listing has gone. I might still as I have her number logged.

*it may be a hyphen instead of an underscore; I'm hoping that they're just late in payment for the listing and they'll reappear in my hotlist.

You're pretty lucky if you find EE girls you fancy and they have solid fb.

In coventry particularly at the moment there are loads of stunning women but all with no fb. This could be because they only deal in phone bookings but all the advice about AW on here points to it being risky to ignore lack of fb or fb by punters who have only done 1 or 2 fbs and so may be connected to WG.

Best wishes for good times.

If, and it's definitely an if, their listing comes back check out 'sweety_girls'* who are a group / cooperative based just north of the river. I went to see one of them at the weekend and then had seconds with another for the next hour (greedy, I know). Basic flat, reasonable service, extras on top of the basic £80 / hour.

I was going to go back this week for the 3rd of the trio but work prevents me and besides the listing has gone. I might still as I have her number logged.

*it may be a hyphen instead of an underscore; I'm hoping that they're just late in payment for the listing and they'll reappear in my hotlist.

Are you able to elaborate as to what the basic service entailed and what were classed as extras, please? Feel free to PM if this is preferable/necessary.

Cheers.