apple3

Frequency of punting

53 posts in this topic

What seems to be the average amount of punts a month and what amount of time seems to be the best compromise between enjoyment and cost?

What seems to be the average amount of punts a month and what amount of time seems to be the best compromise between enjoyment and cost?

That's a meaningless question as it depends on your available income. If you earn £200k a year the answer is bound to be different from what you could afford if you earned £35k a year.

I find once a week suits me pretty well.

yse you're right in that respect,it was only to get a general idea of other peoples habits though.

Two punts a month are usually enough for me ------ unless I find a "special" local lady which has happened in the past then it would be four punts a month. ;)

Most recently covered in this thread

There have been Polls too, should come up with a bit of searching.

Thanks Jim , I'll take a look at that thread thanks Vin.

only on free weekends, so twice a month i would say

For me I try to limit it to one or two a month, preferably one.

maximum twice a month at the moment and normally for 2 hrs duration

It's interesting to read how many punts some have. I usually do about 4 or 5 a year when I'm away on business. I just feel more comfortable about it when I'm miles from home.

I have about £250 spare to punt in a month and lately I have been punting once a week, usually spending £60 - £80 for half hour punts. Since the last week I have experimented with the '15 min quickie' and I have had 2 reasonable punts for £40 each. I thought it would be too rushed but both girls did not really pressure me to hurry up, and from ringing the doorbell to leaving it was between 20 - 25 minutes. I am now having second thoughts about spending more on the half hour punts and just sticking to 15 min quickies. After all I can have 2 different girls for £80.

I shall wait and see how long this quickie mood lasts. Has anyone else tried 15 min quickies and how do they feel about it?

All the girls have been from the other site and when you do a search if you tick the 15 min quickie box you can see the profiles of all those offering this service.

I have about £250 spare to punt in a month and lately I have been punting once a week, usually spending £60 - £80 for half hour punts. Since the last week I have experimented with the '15 min quickie' and I have had 2 reasonable punts for £40 each. I thought it would be too rushed but both girls did not really pressure me to hurry up, and from ringing the doorbell to leaving it was between 20 - 25 minutes. I am now having second thoughts about spending more on the half hour punts and just sticking to 15 min quickies. After all I can have 2 different girls for £80.

I shall wait and see how long this quickie mood lasts. Has anyone else tried 15 min quickies and how do they feel about it?

All the girls have been from the other site and when you do a search if you tick the 15 min quickie box you can see the profiles of all those offering this service.

Hour is the minimum for me but i admire your experimentation, i used to try similar till i found what suited me best, however i did recently book a half hour to see how it would be, but i needed to extend it to an hour.:D

Probably once a fortnight for a 2 or 3 booking.

Sometimes 1 or 2 a week for shorter 30/45 min if I can. (I dont have sex mind. just want to know what to expect if I end up visiting her for a longer booking. Dont want to pay for 3 hours and find out she hates me. Or shes not genuine) No amount of FRs will ever beat actually going to see the girl yourself.

I do keep an eye on my bank balance thou and its behind other priorities. (Ive already done my xmas presents, cards and wrapped and written them) :D

i guess around 2 per month suits me at the moment however if i had spare cash i would probably do one a week

For me about once a week

Irrespective of cash I do not think I would punt a huge amount more - though if i suddenly won the lottery I might go crazy for a month :mad:

It is also for me a question of time - and - if I punt too much it becomes more of a kind of routine and therefore not as intense an experiece - a bit like say eating in posh restaurant all the time -- you end up not appreciating it :rolleyes:

For me about once a week

Irrespective of cash I do not think I would punt a huge amount more - though if i suddenly won the lottery I might go crazy for a month :mad:

It is also for me a question of time - and - if I punt too much it becomes more of a kind of routine and therefore not as intense an experiece - a bit like say eating in posh restaurant all the time -- you end up not appreciating it :rolleyes:

Totally agreed with you.

I'd love to punt once a week... in my case problem is not so much raising the dosh, but freeing up time.

i have the opposite problem of having the time but not enough cash-u cant win

It's interesting to read how many punts some have. I usually do about 4 or 5 a year when I'm away on business. I just feel more comfortable about it when I'm miles from home.

Just the same here, regarding number and location. If I'm away on business and staying overnight I often have an hour. A few years ago it was about once every couple of weeks, mostly in my home town and mostly quickies, but I was with my ex then.

once a month 2 hour appointment max spend £300.

recently spending between 120 to 300 per month.After a good punt i have the urge to do it again.And after a bad punt i want to punt again to find pleasant experience to replace the bad experience.

I try to aim at 4 or 5 a month, but often events intervene. I would guess, without counting, it's between 25 and 30 times a year - almost always one-hour incalls with individual ladies.

once a month 2 hour appointment max spend £300.

Now you tell me:D:D

last saturday i had three punts, (2 2hour outcalls and a soho girl)

i dont think ill be punting for a while after that