world0punter

Somali Wgs And Other Rare Ethnic Groups

56 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any Somali wg's, we have a large community of them in Britain so I thought there is a statistical chance of at least one or two girls taking up the profession?

They always seem covered up which makes visiting one all the more exciting :-D

Perhaps they can start the punt covered up, burqa/face masky thing and all.

Does anyone else have any rare ethnic groups they would be interested in seeing for a punt? Anyone have any experience catching a rarity?

Interested to hear other peoples responses. 

Best wishes

world0punter

Ooh I saw a profile on AW last week of a woman in a burka! 

Will go back and investigate

You need to go for British-born Somali girls, Somali nationals are bound by religious fuckwittery and patriarchal control.  

You need to go for British-born Somali girls, Somali nationals are bound by religious fuckwittery and patriarchal control.  

I may be wrong, but I suspect there will be a fair bit of those for British Somali girls to contend with.

True but we have plenty of British born Somali girls in the UK. I've been reading around and it was suggested that Tottenham has some Somali wg's. Can anyone confirm? This wasn't from a punter source. Does Tottenham even have much in the way of wgs?

I am Somalian and can say I have never met another Somalian WG. A few Ethiopians and some Indian ladies and Arab ladies but not Somalian. Even if there are some I reckon a lot would probably lie about their nationality for fear of back lash.

As for the whole Hijab fantasy thing it I have seen a few ladies actually advertising with hijabs on but I do reckon certain ladies might be offended x

Also- shame on me. I have used "Somalian" not "Somali" but seeing as all my posts have to be approved I can't edit! You can tell I am British Born lol x

Does anyone know of any Somali wg's, we have a large community of them in Britain so I thought there is a statistical chance of at least one or two girls taking up the profession?

They always seem covered up which makes visiting one all the more exciting :-D

Perhaps they can start the punt covered up, burqa/face masky thing and all.

Does anyone else have any rare ethnic groups they would be interested in seeing for a punt? Anyone have any experience catching a rarity?

Interested to hear other peoples responses. 

Best wishes

world0punter

Interested in, yes.

Like the Ghanaian and mature Indian ladies' accents, having worked with them. Arabic also appeal, as would Japanese Vietnamese and a slightly curvier blonde EE.

Always wonder whether positive racial discrimination is something i should feel guilty about!

BTW, my locality has a significant Somali population, but none "working" AFAIK.

Welcome EbonyAmber.  I think world0punter has found his holy grail.  And after looking at your site, so have I.  

Ooh I saw a profile on AW last week of a woman in a burka! 

Will go back and investigate

Mmm me and Autumn were bored one slow day in Cov a few years ago and checking out aw profiles and spyed on a couple of burka babes advertising together..they were men really, never saw the faces obviously but the private gallery hid very little else so yes...we saw the willys

Welcome EbonyAmber.  I think world0punter has found his holy grail.  And after looking at your site, so have I.  

Lol! Thank you WNP- it's good to be here :) 

Most Somali girls (even British born) are brought up with Muslim values even if they are not very very religious. To even see a Somali girl date a non Muslim man is a big deal so as you can imagine very few become WG's. 

I however am the mother of all rebellions lol. Whilst I don't wear a hijab normally I have on occasion worn one to check into hotels *blushes*. Nothing screams non WG like a hijab and  a wedding ring :D

Mmm me and Autumn were bored one slow day in Cov a few years ago and checking out aw profiles and spyed on a couple of burka babes advertising together..they were men really, never saw the faces obviously but the private gallery hid very little else so yes...we saw the willys

:o 

I remember a story about a guy running from the Police by leaving the country on a female pasport whilst wearing a Hijab!

Guess that answers my question then :-D

I expect your about to get a lot of messages from people Amber. Oh and thanks for the heads up on the hijab thing, didn't realise it would cause offense, can I ask why?

Thanks for responding.

Best wishes

world0punter

Lol glad I could help. I don't think a Somali fetish is a big thing though!

The hijab is a symbol of religion, respect and culture thus some ladies may have issues using it in such a sexual non conformist environment. It could be seen as disrespecting ones God. I've known ladies to wear sexy nun outfits but I do feel Islam is a lot stricter!

Thats true, never thought of it like that. Thanks for explaining it rather than jumping off and getting on your high horse like some would have done xxx I'll be in touch about a booking xxx

Not at all, there is no offence if there is no malice :)

I've always had a fantasy of having a slow romantic time with a genuine Spanish or French girl, like you might see in an Eric Rohmer movie. Preferably with her talking to me in Spanish or French. Ooh, getting the tingles just thinking about it..

Jump on a train to Paris and don't forget the Piaf CD for atmosphere lol! x

I always thought Somalia was an acronym for Spunk On My Arse,Lick It Away

Then your geography teacher needs a good talking to :)

Not at all, there is no offence if there is no malice :)

Is that an Arabic saying?

أنتِ تتكلمين اللغة العربية؟

I love playing with tongues language! :P:D

Is that an Arabic saying?

أنتِ تتكلمين اللغة العربية؟

I love playing with tongues language! :P:D

Lol, I can barely read that. Asking if I am speaking some Arabic  :blink:

Oral fun is definitely fun. However my french is a lot better than my Arabic :D

Lol, I can barely read that. Asking if I am speaking some Arabic  :blink:

Oral fun is definitely fun. However my french is a lot better than my Arabic :D

Ooh, matron!* :D

* I hope you are not too young to remember the Carry On films. :)

I always thought Somalia was an acronym for Spunk On My Arse,Lick It Away

Then your geography teacher needs a good talking to :)

Placing Amber at the top of the class for the wittiest put-down.  

I did once visit DUbai and although I never sought a WG there (shit scared of being imprisioned!), I did read that there are Somalians and Ethiopans in many of the clubs, plying for trade. Otherwise very few I  know of as UK working girls.