winterknight

Asian Girl - Oneway

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone

I was actually just wondering if anyone had visited Oneway before? I've got a thing for the asian girls :D

Unusual name I know but I've arranged to meet her tomorrow and was looking for any feedback on her, looks and service wise etc.

There's no Field Reports before anyone says anything. I'll leave one though once I've met her, will update you all on my experience on this page too.

Cheers

Unfortunately that link wasn't the girl I met.

Will write more when I'm home but I can say I will not be going back to see her. Didn't like being touched anywhere kept pushing my hands away

Asked if I was ready for condom, gave it to me then lay on the bed legs spread and turned her head away. She really wasn't wanting anything but the money. I couldn't even bring myself to have sex with her so I just wanked myself off as quick as I couldlooking at her pussy and got the hell out of there.

NOT RECOMMENDED

So sorry for your experience mate, sounds like the girls I met a few years back, who were oriental too. FReports 103174 and 103375 both were scams and pretty much put me off punting for life......well for long time anyway:)

They were both on Howard street and not long after it was in the papers about that place being used as part of a trafficking ring.

Personally I dont trust any oriental girls profile now. Whether it be because of trafficking or because of the photos being fake.

Anyway put it down to experience and tell yourself you "took one for the team" :cool:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this must have been some trafficking ring I should've turned away as soon as I got there. I got a real uneasy feeling going there.

When I turned up, I gave the lady a call and got no answer tried again no answer so I sent her a text. I didn't drive there but because I was waiting for her to get back to me I walked round to the car park situated behind the flats. I got to the entrance and buzzer at the car park side gave another call but still no answer then she text back please wait 5 minutes. So I though OK go for a walk and wait for her to call, walking out of the car park a car creeped in and stopped opposite the flat, 3 chinese guys in the car clearly trying to look like gangsters. All of them looking everywhere as if they were trying to scope people out, one of them on the phone. About 30 seconds after he put his phone down I got a text from her telling me to come to the door.

I left the car park feeling uneasy as I said before, I waiting a minute peeping the car out but thought I must just be paranoid. So I thought screw it, walked up to the buzzer pressed the one she told me and it took a little while for her to let me in and just as I opened the door that car, again going very slowly, left the car park.

They clearly were attached with this girl in some way and probably were just for her safety which obviously I can understand. The thing that got me though was as I was getting dressed I asked if I could use the bathroom, she said ok no problem but then quickly asked "did you drive here?", I lied and said yes, then she said "did you park in the car park?" in quite a rapid fire way, lying again said "yes, just downstairs."

Finished dressing I went to the bathroom, came out and she literally just hung up her phone, couldn't hear her while I was in the bathroom but it could've just been another guy calling her. We said our goodbye's and I went downstairs and being the paranoid freak that I am I thought I would kind of spy out the back door into the car park and yep, that same silver car rolled up and sat waiting right at the entrance to the flats car park. I thought screw this and left through the door on the opposite side into the street.

Honestly got no idea what could've happened if I did drive and as I said I am paranoid :D but all of this seemed far too strange and could've easily been some elaborate scam to either rob me for money or to steal a car.

So if you are considering visiting, which I REALLY wouldn't recommend, be careful and on the look out for anything dodgy.

P.S. the girl I saw was NOT the girl in the link aussiecrocsss gave and it also wasn't the girl you see in the @w advert.

They were both on Howard street and not long after it was in the papers about that place being used as part of a trafficking ring.

I actually had a dodgy experience on Howard street too Picky, glad to know I'm not just paranoid then because when I went up I had a feeling like I was being watched. Got an instant feeling of police presence, walked around a little, I clocked like 5 or 6 cars with people sitting in them. I stood next to the flat entrance pulled out my phone and rang the girl, instantly every eye from the cars were on me.

Instantly thought forget this for a caper and went on my merry way, didn't want to end up picture in the paper as they do some sort of crack down lol

I did text the girl though and told her I thought there was police watching her flat. Thinking about it now I probably shouldn't have told her because if it's trafficking they need to be shut down and the guys behind it caught.

I've been to a couple of flats just south of Eglinton Toll, with mixed results, although mostly OK.

Not at all convinced, though, that the profile bears any relation to who you may end up seeing, and made uneasy by the obvious multiple girls working in the same flat and their high turnover.

Typical lucky dip profile, you might get lucky and you might not..... don't like when you are taking a gamble, especially when you are dissapointed.