Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corus Boy

Language Difficulties?

22 posts in this topic

I don't know, or care, who has qualified for the world cup, but I am now assuming that at least one English speaking team will be there. If not, these ladies are wasting their time and money.

You have to admire their initiative. Good luck to them. I am beginning to wish I liked football!

Years back there was a programme about sex holidays to Brazil. Men booked a week out there and were given a women for a week. It was amazing. Within a few days the women were treating the men like kings and draining their wallets at an astonishing rate. The guys were even buying toys for their kidds! At the end of the week, the men and women were weeping in each other's arms at the airport. (Until the next planeload of punters arrived).

It was the ulitmate win- win punt on both sides

Great thing about Brazilian girls is that they are all so very hot, especially compared to British girls.

Not so great thing is that you'll find the occasional hot girl is in fact a lady boy.

I don't know, or care, who has qualified for the world cup, but I am now assuming that at least one English speaking team will be there. If not, these ladies are wasting their time and money.

You have to admire their initiative. Good luck to them. I am beginning to wish I liked football!

You could always pretend. :)

Who knows what dissimulations may become necessary for us in the future?

I wonder what the cost of living is in Brazil?

The cost of living it's about 1/4 to 1/2 here depending on whether you're talking town in the north for example or rio/SP.

The cost of living it's about 1/4 to 1/2 here depending on whether you're talking town in the north for example or rio/SP.

Sounds reasonable. :)

To my ears they generally have one of the best English accents going, bringing their soft consonants, vowels and rhythmic intonations from Portuguese :wub:  

Sounds like a good plan..

I am now assuming that at least one English speaking team will be there. If not, these ladies are wasting their time l!

I know that footballers earn enormous amounts for little talent but will there be sufficient ladies to service them? Or does it work the other way round? Plenty of ladies with a lot of talent working for little reward (by footballers standards)?

I think it's quite possible the majority of young Brazilian girls are hot so I think it's the latter.  

Great thing about Brazilian girls is that they are all so very hot, especially compared to British girls.

Wow, talk about stereotyping like it's something to be proud of. I've seen no shortage of Brazilian women who look like they've been hit in the face with a shovel or look like they've had a few too many pies.

If you limit yourself to chavs and council estate trash, no you won't find many hot British girls. I think there are loads of gorgeous British girls.

It's good that Brazilian girls are learning the language but i've not found it a problem when i've met a girl who doesn't speak good english

i saw lousia from carmens secrets last year and even thought her english wasn't the best (she's italian) we had an AMAZING session!

Wow, talk about stereotyping like it's something to be proud of. I've seen no shortage of Brazilian women who look like they've been hit in the face with a shovel or look like they've had a few too many pies.

If you limit yourself to chavs and council estate trash, no you won't find many hot British girls. I think there are loads of gorgeous British girls.

Wow, talk about stereotyping ........

^ I guess my attempt to use humour was too subtle as you missed it.

There are girls I know from that background who I find physically attractive and have hearts of gold.

Edited by HoneyBadger

If you have a look at regular Brazilian girls, it's really surprising how often they're hot.  I've spoken to hundreds online and had a look on dating sites, as I'm learning the language.  If a feminine voice is important, that's almost universal.  Somehow their afro-euro mix is very feminine all-round.

Edited by Bonkersenseless

To be fair on our girls, we british men don't hold a candle to Italian stallions as far as English girls' taste goes either, I realise that.

If you have a look at regular Brazilian girls, it's really surprising how often they're hot.  I've spoken to hundreds online and had a look on dating sites, as I'm learning the language.

Having been to Rio and seen Brazilian women from many walks of life, I like to think I'm "qualified" to disagree with you. Brazil has its hotties and munters, just like Britain but of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by HoneyBadger

Fair play, and yes, I am biased as I much prefer shorter curvy brunettes, don't like blondes or fair girls.   For my type of taste I think the difference in huge across oceans for finding fit girls.

Look on a dating site here, it's a small minority who stand out, 5% or something.  Brazilian girls for me it's about a third of them tbh.

(I feel like bitching).  Moreover their lack of sarcasm, and also often lack of aloof snobbery and arrogance/princess syndrome is refreshing.

(I feel like bitching).  Moreover their lack of sarcasm, and also often lack of aloof snobbery and arrogance/princess syndrome is refreshing.

Don't kid yourself. There are Brazilian girls who have those repulsive traits. You've just had the fortune not have to encountered any of them yet.

oh good, that means I can cancel my Portugese lessons then :D

Don't kid yourself. There are Brazilian girls who have those repulsive traits. You've just had the fortune not have to encountered any of them yet.

Agreed. The surliest WG I have ever encountered was Brazilian.