Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mutinyonthecounty

Spend With One Girl

21 posts in this topic

The other day in an idle moment I worked out that I have spent £4,992 on the same girl over the past 4 years. That's based upon seeing her about every 2-3 weeks over that period of time. The thing is that I haven't even got bored yet and still really enjoy our sessions together. She loves me to tell her how much money I think I've handed over to her over the past 4 years ! And I find that quite a nice little turn on too I guess.

PS. Saurez robbed us of a replay at Anfield, so no celebratory punt following on from Sunday !! Come on you Stags !!

If you still enjoy the company of this girl and have built a relationship with her then money becomes secondary.

Curious about the amount. Did she give you £8 discount once?

Curious about the amount. Did she give you £8 discount once?

:D

i think i would have spent in the region of £960 or £1000 on one lady last year

I am not bragging, but am happy to say that I spent about £4,500 with one lady last year. It consisted of about 40 punts, mainly one hour some two. I enjoyed every second.

I might have got to £1000 with one girl a few years ago but generally prefer variety and different locations since I moved house and decided not to visit anywhere local to me.

And the only thing I have to add about Suarez on Sunday is that it would have been a disallowed goal had it been scored in a game at Old Trafford.

Spent £1,410 on one girl over the last four months.

Texted her while she has been on extended Christmas holiday over the last week to say that I would like to be the first to see her when she gets back. 

'Sure :) ' she texts back, adding 'I am coming back on Thursday or Friday of this week'.

I text her yesterday to say I will take her out to lunch and spend the afternoon with her (at £500).  'Just tell me which day you're starting back' I text.

'Sure :) ' she texts back.

Today, I see her profile up on the web and that she is working today. 

Right now, I don't really feel like spending my money on her any more.

Things could be worse, you could be a Villa fan like me.  Keeping things on topic, £2000 on the same girl in 2 months (overnights) and I really want to see her again, but 1 or 2 hours will not seem long enough!

Texted her while she has been on extended Christmas holiday over the last week to say that I would like to be the first to see her when she gets back. 

'Sure :) ' she texts back, adding 'I am coming back on Thursday or Friday of this week'.

I text her yesterday to say I will take her out to lunch and spend the afternoon with her (at £500).  'Just tell me which day you're starting back' I text.

One of my regulars shows her normal working pattern on her profile (weekdays up till 5 except for Friday afternoon, or whatever). When I joshed her today about her not being available over the Christmas week, she explained that she doesn't update the profile for holidays and other days off because she doesn't want to advertise when she might be away from home. I wouldn't want to advertise my holiday plans to lots of people who I don't know very well and who know were I live, so that made lots of sense to me

So maybe your girl deserves the benefit of the doubt if her profile was just advertising business as normal. If so, and you do get back together, I think she owes me a drink  :D  . If not, I am sure you will find a more deserving outlet for your spare cash.

Cheers!

£15,000 over 4 years. Worth every penny :mellow:

Perhaps you weren't the only punter texting her?

One of my regulars shows her normal working pattern on her profile (weekdays up till 5 except for Friday afternoon, or whatever). When I joshed her today about her not being available over the Christmas week, she explained that she doesn't update the profile for holidays and other days off because she doesn't want to advertise when she might be away from home. I wouldn't want to advertise my holiday plans to lots of people who I don't know very well and who know were I live, so that made lots of sense to me

So maybe your girl deserves the benefit of the doubt if her profile was just advertising business as normal. If so, and you do get back together, I think she owes me a drink  :D  . If not, I am sure you will find a more deserving outlet for your spare cash.

Cheers!

I did turn up to see her at our agreed meeting and yes, you are right that she deserved the benefit of the doubt on this point.  She was not working the previous day.  The agencies had put her profile up in the hope of advance bookings.

The bad news is that for other reasons, which I have already posted elsewhere and therefore won't repeat again, the punt was one of the worst I have had to date. :(  :angry:

She owes me a lot more than a drink :mellow:  :wub:  but in reality will be a regular no longer.  Shame I didn't act on the wrong reasons and cancel and save myself £500.

I spent £911 on the first two meetings with one girl (and her friend for part of it), who I'd happily spend way too much on again.  The stars haven't aligned for me or we're star-crossed and she's come and gone and come and gone and we haven't met again.

On the other hand maybe I saved hundreds and some heartache, in that case.

Edited by Bonkersenseless

I've spent £1703.99 on one girl, since late 2008 although she has had long periods of not working in the last 5 years.  The £3.99 was for a pair of socks for Christmas.

I stumbled on an absolutely stunning GFE located 4-5 minutes away from my office. Its going to be an expensive year I feel!

All still cheaper than maintaining a full time "Mrs" - unless of course you guys are maintaining both?? haha

£ 2990 on one over the past 3.5 years - and a Mrs too...

I reckon Mrs WI has " cost" me £20,000 per year in real terms which is a whole lot of punting. You get this figure by dividing your net worth by the number of years together then halving it- it's not very fair though as it presumes she has made no financial contribution at all!

waiting to hear raylondoners contribution... lol

I spent about £6,000 on my favourite regular last year and I hope to spend the same again this year. Much cheaper and better value than Mrs L.

I notice Autumn Temptation on AW (Nottingham based not the one down south) has an offer on her profile of a regular arrangement where you pay £1,000 per month for 5 hours of her time a week. Has anyone done anything similar? I have thought about this sort of idea but come to the conclusion it's better to keep it flexible, lets face it a big attraction of punting is that you can aren't tied down in any way, well, maybe sometimes during a session but you know what I mean

I spent about £6,000 on my favourite regular last year and I hope to spend the same again this year. Much cheaper and better value than Mrs L.

I notice Autumn Temptation on AW (Nottingham based not the one down south) has an offer on her profile of a regular arrangement where you pay £1,000 per month for 5 hours of her time a week. Has anyone done anything similar? I have thought about this sort of idea but come to the conclusion it's better to keep it flexible, lets face it a big attraction of punting is that you can aren't tied down in any way, well, maybe sometimes during a session but you know what I mean

Now you've said that, I don't feel so shy about my spend of about £10,000 on one girl.

It was over about 4 years, and she was the only girl I saw over most of that time, so only about £50 a week.

Edited by Barry Cade